LOOK BOOK: Agave Denim Women’s Fall 2011
Here are a few highlighted images from the Fall 2011 Women’s Look Book for Agave Denim. Fall 2011 is Lauren Shafer’s first full collection after hiatus to be a stay at home mom.
Jeff Shafer persuaded her to return to designing as the kids are older and now Jeff and Lauren design the collection together. Lauren is really fanatical about fit as she is a trained pattern maker and made all of her own first samples this season. She only works with hand-picked luxury fabrics. Her first Fall collection includes over 17 different fits of jeans, jeggings and trousers in both indigo and novelty fabrics so there is something to suit everyone. In addition she has designed both fashion and basic knits and sweaters in Supima cotton and cotton blends and beautiful leather jackets. I love the cords with the ankle buttons!
Laurens top picks for Fall are:
· Dark Denim in supersoft, Superstetch fabrics and using less water in the wash process through a “Ozone washing”.
· Colored denim in colors such as the top seller gothic grape.
· Luxury italian cords carefully vintaged and washed like denim in variety of colors and fits.
· Beautiful Indigo cord as a Fall alternative to blue denim.
· Luxury velvets from Italy in the Chica jegging in red and black.