Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Weekend Going Out Look: Citizens of Humanity Rocket in London’s Calling
- 3 Pairs 3 Looks 1 Brand: A GOLD E
- Denim Review: Hudson Barbara High Rise Skinny Jeans in Soundcheck
- The Return of Flares for Fall
- New Denim Pieces You Need For Fall
- Patchwork Denim
- 3 Labor Day Denim Outfits
- Black Denim for Hot Weather
- A Thavar 100 % Cotton like Sleenker 0608 D?
- Nice dark blue wash
- Diesel Shioner 8PN 28x32
- Diesel Thavar 8w7 Stretch 28x32
- Diesel Thavar 8x2 29x32
- Diesel Darron 880R stretch 28x32
- Nudie Thin Finn Crispy Crinkles 29x34
- Nudie Tape Ted org. 16 Dips Dry 30x32
- NWOT AG Adriano Goldschmied Casablanca Straights fits 26/27 x 34.5 (size tag cut)
- NWT Marc Jacobs Dark Orchid Purple Mauve Pink Daydream Hobo Leather Lined $1295
Fall Trend Spotting: Brushed Metallic Denim
Metallic jeans sometimes make an appearance in designers collections but I’ve noticed a trend of more metallic jeans popping up for the coming Fall season. Instead of just having an ordinary metallic coating, I’ve noticed the look of cracked/brushed metallic paint or foil on the jeans. They give the appearance of a rustic and worn in look. I actually quite like it! The Siwy Rose jeans above in Escapade are a style I can envision some celebs wearing actually. I have also included some new styles from Topshop in a range of brushed metallic washes. Buy the Topshop jeans here and you can buy the Siwy pair in the link above.
Trend Spotting: Metallic Jeans? Say it ain’t so!
Trend Spotting: Bumming it in Denim
Trend Spotting: Return of the 90′s – flannel with denim!