Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Diesel SKINT L.30 Art 727, LAB 262, RN 93243 CA 25594 Italy real of fake?
- Diesel LIV 008 RN 93243 CA 25594 Tunisy real of fake?
- Rag & Bone Boyfriend shorts, Sheffield, size 25, NWT
- Rag & Bone Mila cut-off shorts, Iron w/Holes, size 27, NWT
- Rag & Bone Mila cut-off shorts, Bright White Destroyed, size 27 NWT
- BNWT Dior Homme SS13 Jake Size 27, 28, 29
- BRAND NEW DIESEL THAVAR 888p 29/32
- I'm a skinny guy and im looking for a really dark blue classic denim diesel jean in a skinny fit
- dpman in the house
- Normal Jeans
Fall Trend Spotting: Brushed Metallic Denim
Metallic jeans sometimes make an appearance in designers collections but I’ve noticed a trend of more metallic jeans popping up for the coming Fall season. Instead of just having an ordinary metallic coating, I’ve noticed the look of cracked/brushed metallic paint or foil on the jeans. They give the appearance of a rustic and worn in look. I actually quite like it! The Siwy Rose jeans above in Escapade are a style I can envision some celebs wearing actually. I have also included some new styles from Topshop in a range of brushed metallic washes. Buy the Topshop jeans here and you can buy the Siwy pair in the link above.
Trend Spotting: Metallic Jeans? Say it ain’t so!
Trend Spotting: Bumming it in Denim
Trend Spotting: Return of the 90′s – flannel with denim!