Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Skinny Jeans in Byron Bay
- The Denim Jumpsuit Trend
- Denim Review: R13 Skinny in Black Worn
- Denim of Virtue Spring/Summer 2014
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview with Daniella Clarke of Frankie B.
- Valentine’s Day Outfits for Every Occasion
- Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas
- Frame Denim Fall/Winter 2014
- WANTED DIESEL SHIONER 805A w30/31/32
- Jeans G-Star Raw W28 /L32
- regarding torned diesel safado 0824p
- Wrecked Thanaz 73J
- Kitchen Designers Hull
- Are these Joes Jeans fake? Authenticity check please...
- G-Star Altas Bomber Jacket Size: M - BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!
- Searching for a spring/ summer jacket
- trusted sellers on ebay
- Hi everyone!
Fall Trend Spotting: Brushed Metallic Denim
Metallic jeans sometimes make an appearance in designers collections but I’ve noticed a trend of more metallic jeans popping up for the coming Fall season. Instead of just having an ordinary metallic coating, I’ve noticed the look of cracked/brushed metallic paint or foil on the jeans. They give the appearance of a rustic and worn in look. I actually quite like it! The Siwy Rose jeans above in Escapade are a style I can envision some celebs wearing actually. I have also included some new styles from Topshop in a range of brushed metallic washes. Buy the Topshop jeans here and you can buy the Siwy pair in the link above.
Trend Spotting: Metallic Jeans? Say it ain’t so!
Trend Spotting: Bumming it in Denim
Trend Spotting: Return of the 90′s – flannel with denim!