Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- DSTLD Denim
- Denim Review: 3×1 Mid Rise Skinny Jeans in Wash No. 5
- 4th of July Inspired Outfits
- 20 Denim Jackets For Summer
- Styling Denim Shorts For Summer
- Weekend Going Out Look: Current/Elliott The Stiletto Pencil Skirt
- Distressed Denim For Spring/Summer
- Denim Review: Paige Jane Ultra Zip Skinny Jeans in White
- [Help] Thavar 0Z886size and fit
- True Religion Julie Skinnies in Sunset Pass 28 (fits 27 in waist only) x 32.5
- 7FAM Kaylie Slim Bootcut (like Rocker) in Lady Jeanette 29 x 36.25
- Dsquared jean real or fake?
- True Religion Casey Denim Legging in Rinse 32 fits 31 x 30
- True Religion Stella Bead Stitch Skinnies Black Body Rinse 31 x 33.5
- NWT $295 Theory Elidy Combo Tank Dress Soft Urchin sz 6 (fits between 4 and 8)
- AG The Stilt Skinnies in Subtle 28 (fits 26/27 in hips) x 30.5
- AG Adriano Goldschmied Daisy Shorts Ikat Twill 24 can also fit 23
- Miss Me Nicole Skinny Jeans Dark Rinse 30 (fits 28 in waist) x 32.5
Fall Trend Spotting: Brushed Metallic Denim
Metallic jeans sometimes make an appearance in designers collections but I’ve noticed a trend of more metallic jeans popping up for the coming Fall season. Instead of just having an ordinary metallic coating, I’ve noticed the look of cracked/brushed metallic paint or foil on the jeans. They give the appearance of a rustic and worn in look. I actually quite like it! The Siwy Rose jeans above in Escapade are a style I can envision some celebs wearing actually. I have also included some new styles from Topshop in a range of brushed metallic washes. Buy the Topshop jeans here and you can buy the Siwy pair in the link above.
Trend Spotting: Metallic Jeans? Say it ain’t so!
Trend Spotting: Bumming it in Denim
Trend Spotting: Return of the 90′s – flannel with denim!