Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Weekend Going Out Look: MiH Marrakesh Kick Flares
- Denim Review: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Jeans in Axel
- Denim Review: Paige Denim Rikki Shortalls in Vintage Black
- Ripped, Shredded & Slashed Jeans
- DSTLD Denim
- Denim Review: 3×1 Mid Rise Skinny Jeans in Wash No. 5
- 4th of July Inspired Outfits
- 20 Denim Jackets For Summer
- WTB: Balmain FW13 18CM destroyed biker (blue)
- $15 Thrift True Religion Find...Authentic?
- Brand New Saint Laurent SS14 SUEDE HIGH TOP SNEAKERS - Made in Italy
- Khaki, Beige Tepphar?
- Exclusive Diesel THAVAR-UK 813L 30x30 RRP £210
- Limited Edition Diesel TEPPHAR 0823D 30 RRP £300
- Shioner 813S 32X30
- Sleenker 886Z 31X32
- New Marc Jacobs Purple Python Embossed Leather Desir Small Cecilia Stam $995
- Diesel Shioner 824Y 28x30 Excellent Condition
Fall Trend Spotting: Brushed Metallic Denim
Metallic jeans sometimes make an appearance in designers collections but I’ve noticed a trend of more metallic jeans popping up for the coming Fall season. Instead of just having an ordinary metallic coating, I’ve noticed the look of cracked/brushed metallic paint or foil on the jeans. They give the appearance of a rustic and worn in look. I actually quite like it! The Siwy Rose jeans above in Escapade are a style I can envision some celebs wearing actually. I have also included some new styles from Topshop in a range of brushed metallic washes. Buy the Topshop jeans here and you can buy the Siwy pair in the link above.
Trend Spotting: Metallic Jeans? Say it ain’t so!
Trend Spotting: Bumming it in Denim
Trend Spotting: Return of the 90′s – flannel with denim!