Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: Paige Denim Rikki Shortalls in Vintage Black
- Ripped, Shredded & Slashed Jeans
- DSTLD Denim
- Denim Review: 3×1 Mid Rise Skinny Jeans in Wash No. 5
- 4th of July Inspired Outfits
- 20 Denim Jackets For Summer
- Styling Denim Shorts For Summer
- Weekend Going Out Look: Current/Elliott The Stiletto Pencil Skirt
- Hi from Paris
- Women's Jean, Different Look
- Thavar 600s jjeans pics and happy holidays
- Waykee 82cc
- womens cherone diesel jeans size 29
- Diesel Thavar 888p 29x30
- Diesel vs. Dsquared fit, need some help comparing?
- Sears.com selling DIESEL??? WTF?
- Diesel Thavar 801C 31/30 like new
Fall Trend Spotting: Brushed Metallic Denim
Metallic jeans sometimes make an appearance in designers collections but I’ve noticed a trend of more metallic jeans popping up for the coming Fall season. Instead of just having an ordinary metallic coating, I’ve noticed the look of cracked/brushed metallic paint or foil on the jeans. They give the appearance of a rustic and worn in look. I actually quite like it! The Siwy Rose jeans above in Escapade are a style I can envision some celebs wearing actually. I have also included some new styles from Topshop in a range of brushed metallic washes. Buy the Topshop jeans here and you can buy the Siwy pair in the link above.
Trend Spotting: Metallic Jeans? Say it ain’t so!
Trend Spotting: Bumming it in Denim
Trend Spotting: Return of the 90′s – flannel with denim!