Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- 9 Essentials for Winter
- DenimBlog EXCLUSIVE: R13 Pre-Spring 2015
- Denim Event: R13 x Steven Alan
- Weekend Going Out Look: J Brand Jake Slim Boy-Fit in Gothic
- The Best Grey Jeans For Fall
- Layering Denim in London
- 3 Denim Inspired Outfits For Halloween
- Weekend Going Out Look: Citizens of Humanity Rocket in London’s Calling
- Ethnic fashion handbags
- Black Friday 2014 thread
- Sleenker 838P black fit pics and details
- What is this brand?
- 7FAM Worn Nolita Roxanne Skinnies 27 fits 28 x 35.5 XLong
- Diesel Black Gold Okayama Excess w30
- Hello Jeans lovers!
- BROOKS BROTHERS GOLDEN FLEECE MADISON REVENGE 140'S GRAY SUIT 48 REGULAR 48R
- RALPH LAUREN PURPLE LABEL 100% CASHMERE SPORT COAT JACKET 40 REGULAR 40R
- PAUL STUART STUARTS CHOICE 180'S GLEN PLAID SPORT COAT JACKET 44 LONG 44 L
Fall Trend Spotting: Brushed Metallic Denim
Metallic jeans sometimes make an appearance in designers collections but I’ve noticed a trend of more metallic jeans popping up for the coming Fall season. Instead of just having an ordinary metallic coating, I’ve noticed the look of cracked/brushed metallic paint or foil on the jeans. They give the appearance of a rustic and worn in look. I actually quite like it! The Siwy Rose jeans above in Escapade are a style I can envision some celebs wearing actually. I have also included some new styles from Topshop in a range of brushed metallic washes. Buy the Topshop jeans here and you can buy the Siwy pair in the link above.
Trend Spotting: Metallic Jeans? Say it ain’t so!
Trend Spotting: Bumming it in Denim
Trend Spotting: Return of the 90′s – flannel with denim!