Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- BNWT Dior Homme MII 19cm Black Raws sz26
- BNWT Dsquared2 FW14 Runway Blue Faded Distressed Jeans size 44
- BNWT Dsquared2 FW14 Runway Blue Faded Distressed Jeans Size 46, 48
- BNWT Dsquared2 FW14 Runway Blue Distressed Jeans Size 50, 52
- AG Adriano Goldschmied Stevie Crop Jeans FCE 26/25 x 24.5
- Hudson Collin Skinnies in Weiss 27 x 32.25
- Wanted Thavar 880i in 31 X 32
- WTB Diesel Black Gold "Dex-ll" Sneakers size 40eu
- Hi guys! ..diesel jeans on ebay from 1 euro.. ;-)
- How to Shrink a Fat Butt
Fall Trend Spotting: Brushed Metallic Denim
Metallic jeans sometimes make an appearance in designers collections but I’ve noticed a trend of more metallic jeans popping up for the coming Fall season. Instead of just having an ordinary metallic coating, I’ve noticed the look of cracked/brushed metallic paint or foil on the jeans. They give the appearance of a rustic and worn in look. I actually quite like it! The Siwy Rose jeans above in Escapade are a style I can envision some celebs wearing actually. I have also included some new styles from Topshop in a range of brushed metallic washes. Buy the Topshop jeans here and you can buy the Siwy pair in the link above.
Trend Spotting: Metallic Jeans? Say it ain’t so!
Trend Spotting: Bumming it in Denim
Trend Spotting: Return of the 90′s – flannel with denim!