Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- The Best Grey Jeans For Fall
- Layering Denim in London
- 3 Denim Inspired Outfits For Halloween
- Weekend Going Out Look: Citizens of Humanity Rocket in London’s Calling
- 3 Pairs 3 Looks 1 Brand: A GOLD E
- Denim Review: Hudson Barbara High Rise Skinny Jeans in Soundcheck
- The Return of Flares for Fall
- New Denim Pieces You Need For Fall
- Diesel Spring/Summer 2015
- Guy dressing for comfort
- Diesel Krooley 8nj size 31x34 for sale!
- Anyone got or tried Thavar 827W?
- Questions about Krooley ne 800a sizing
- DIESEL BLACK GOLD - 8BS, Type 242, Review & Fit Pics
- BURBERRY - is this knitwear fake?
- Thavar 8x2 BNWT 33x30 (rare size)
- Diesel Thanaz 8L4 W29
- What length do Joggjeans come in?
7 For All Mankind Fall 2011 Ad Campaign
Here is a look at the new Fall 2011 ad campaign for 7 For All Mankind with Angela Lindvall and Sam Webb and shot by Mert & Marcus. The images really speak their heritage as a California denim brand, while showcasing the breadth of their product range. The campaign will be in magazines such as Elle, GQ, InStyle, Vanity Fair and Vogue etc in September. I think it will be exciting to see these shots in the magazines!
Shot on location at a private residence in Carpinteria, California in Santa Barbara County, the home served as the iconic backdrop highlighting 7 For All Mankind’s Fall 2011 collection of premium denim, sportswear, and accessories for men and women. The home’s clean lines and beach-front location exemplify the luxurious, California-lifestyle for which the brand is known.
“These powerful images truly showcase the essence of the brand and our style of chic, effortless dressing. 7 For All Mankind is a complete lifestyle brand rooted in denim, and this campaign highlights this in a powerful way. The images are about California and denim – the heart and soul of the brand,” said Leilani Augustine, VP of Marketing at 7 For All Mankind.
Dylan George Fall 2011 Campaign
Guess Fall 2011 Campaign Featuring Amber Heard
Go Behind the Scenes of Hudson’s Fall 2011 campaign with Georigia May Jagger