Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- NWT J Brand Scarlett Curvy Bootcuts in Ink 30 (fits 28 waist 29 hips) x 34
- NWT Hudson Krista Super Skinnies in Maiden (Black) 25 x 29.75 (fits 26 in waist only)
- Diesel Tepphar 0804K Jeans W32 L32 - Worn couple of times
- Marc Jacobs Colorblock Small Khaki Tote Coral Orange Pink Lambskin Leather
- Marc Jacobs Pink Studded Stardust Dee Dee Single Padlock Bag
- Marc Jacobs Petal to the Metal Niagara Blue Evie Lambskin Leather Paisley
- Marc Jacobs RARE Red Lambskin Leather Flash City Leola Zip Tote Crossbody
- Marc Jacobs Small Mika Purple Shimmer Orange Colorblock Python Leather Bag
- Marc Jacobs Raleigh Red Lambskin Leather Resort Satchel Tote Bag
- Bridget Stone & Tint TRW382 Real/Fake - Help Please
7 For All Mankind Fall 2011 Ad Campaign
Here is a look at the new Fall 2011 ad campaign for 7 For All Mankind with Angela Lindvall and Sam Webb and shot by Mert & Marcus. The images really speak their heritage as a California denim brand, while showcasing the breadth of their product range. The campaign will be in magazines such as Elle, GQ, InStyle, Vanity Fair and Vogue etc in September. I think it will be exciting to see these shots in the magazines!
Shot on location at a private residence in Carpinteria, California in Santa Barbara County, the home served as the iconic backdrop highlighting 7 For All Mankind’s Fall 2011 collection of premium denim, sportswear, and accessories for men and women. The home’s clean lines and beach-front location exemplify the luxurious, California-lifestyle for which the brand is known.
“These powerful images truly showcase the essence of the brand and our style of chic, effortless dressing. 7 For All Mankind is a complete lifestyle brand rooted in denim, and this campaign highlights this in a powerful way. The images are about California and denim – the heart and soul of the brand,” said Leilani Augustine, VP of Marketing at 7 For All Mankind.
Dylan George Fall 2011 Campaign
Guess Fall 2011 Campaign Featuring Amber Heard
Go Behind the Scenes of Hudson’s Fall 2011 campaign with Georigia May Jagger