Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Has anyone bought a pair of Diesel's that smelled toxic?
- "Dior HOMME" - SS/04 "Strip" Black Destroyed Runway Jeans F19 Size 33
- NWT Marc Jacobs Royal Blue Leather Nickel HW Big Apple Gotham SP14 $1395
- Dsquared2 kenny twist jeans S74LA0471 Size 44
- DIESEL THANAZ 73J size 30x30
- Various Diesel, DBG and 55DSL jeans 28/32
- Marc Jacobs Black Sweet Punk Mixed Chain Studded Leather Lined Viv R06 $1450
- Marc Jacobs Red Sweet Punk Mixed Chain Studded Leather Lined Viv RE06 $1450
- Thanaz 73j
- Diesel Reboot Leather
7 For All Mankind Fall 2011 Ad Campaign
Here is a look at the new Fall 2011 ad campaign for 7 For All Mankind with Angela Lindvall and Sam Webb and shot by Mert & Marcus. The images really speak their heritage as a California denim brand, while showcasing the breadth of their product range. The campaign will be in magazines such as Elle, GQ, InStyle, Vanity Fair and Vogue etc in September. I think it will be exciting to see these shots in the magazines!
Shot on location at a private residence in Carpinteria, California in Santa Barbara County, the home served as the iconic backdrop highlighting 7 For All Mankind’s Fall 2011 collection of premium denim, sportswear, and accessories for men and women. The home’s clean lines and beach-front location exemplify the luxurious, California-lifestyle for which the brand is known.
“These powerful images truly showcase the essence of the brand and our style of chic, effortless dressing. 7 For All Mankind is a complete lifestyle brand rooted in denim, and this campaign highlights this in a powerful way. The images are about California and denim – the heart and soul of the brand,” said Leilani Augustine, VP of Marketing at 7 For All Mankind.
Dylan George Fall 2011 Campaign
Guess Fall 2011 Campaign Featuring Amber Heard
Go Behind the Scenes of Hudson’s Fall 2011 campaign with Georigia May Jagger