Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- 5 Favorite Monthly Finds
- DENIM REVIEW: Paige Croft Skinny in Howell
- Weekend Going Out Look: Citizens of Humanity Rocket in Axel
- 3 Looks, 3 Pairs, 1 Brand: AG Jeans
- LOOK BOOK: FEAR OF GOD Fourth Collection
- Biker Denim by REPRESENT
- 10 Last Minute Halloween Costume Ideas Using Your Denim
- 3 Denim Halloween Outfits
- True Vintage Levi Big E 505's. BRAND NEW DEADSTOCK FROM THE 60'S! These are NOT reproductions!
- True Vintage Levi Big E 505's Brand new with tags! Authentic Deadstock
- Diesel collection sale
- Represent Clo Biker jeans in sand wash
- BNWT Diesel Thavar 886B 28x32, Made in Italy, Brand New! S/S 2012 Diesel D.N.A. Exposure series
- NWT Hudson Barbara High-Waist Skinnies Siouxsie 2 28 may fit 27 x 30
- COH Rocket High-Waist Skinnies in Rapture 26 x 31.25
- NWOT *SAMPLE* COH Riley Boyfriend Distressed Selvage (like Digger) 27 x 33.5
- COH Avedon Skinnies in Xene Broken Black 26 x 33
- Helping me ID this DBG
7 For All Mankind Fall 2011 Ad Campaign
Here is a look at the new Fall 2011 ad campaign for 7 For All Mankind with Angela Lindvall and Sam Webb and shot by Mert & Marcus. The images really speak their heritage as a California denim brand, while showcasing the breadth of their product range. The campaign will be in magazines such as Elle, GQ, InStyle, Vanity Fair and Vogue etc in September. I think it will be exciting to see these shots in the magazines!
Shot on location at a private residence in Carpinteria, California in Santa Barbara County, the home served as the iconic backdrop highlighting 7 For All Mankind’s Fall 2011 collection of premium denim, sportswear, and accessories for men and women. The home’s clean lines and beach-front location exemplify the luxurious, California-lifestyle for which the brand is known.
“These powerful images truly showcase the essence of the brand and our style of chic, effortless dressing. 7 For All Mankind is a complete lifestyle brand rooted in denim, and this campaign highlights this in a powerful way. The images are about California and denim – the heart and soul of the brand,” said Leilani Augustine, VP of Marketing at 7 For All Mankind.
Dylan George Fall 2011 Campaign
Guess Fall 2011 Campaign Featuring Amber Heard
LOOK BOOK: 7 For All Mankind Fall/Winter 2011 Men’s