Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Looking for a housing in New York from 5/16 till 5/24 maybe someone has some advise
- DIESEL joggjeans mod. REBOOT-DENIM THAVAR-NE 608R code : 00SCRL-0608R
- Diesel Jeans Thavar Jogg 607U W28 - Tepphar Jogg 807G W28
- Diesel Thavar 888p 29x32
- nordstrom rack diesel sale
- NEW W/ TAG BELVEST PURE LINEN SPORT COAT JACKET 40 REGULAR 40R 50
- NEW W/ TAG BELVEST PLUSH CASHMERE SPORT COAT JACKET 48 REGULAR 48R 58
- NEW W/ TAG BELVEST PURE CASHMERE SPORT COAT JACKET 40 REGULAR 40R 50
- NEW w/o TAG BOGLIOLI WOOL/CASHMERE GRAY FLANNEL SUIT 38 REGULAR 38R 48
- NEW W/ TAG JAY KOS SILK / CASHMERE SPORT COAT JACKET 44 LONG 44L 54
7 For All Mankind Fall 2011 Ad Campaign
Here is a look at the new Fall 2011 ad campaign for 7 For All Mankind with Angela Lindvall and Sam Webb and shot by Mert & Marcus. The images really speak their heritage as a California denim brand, while showcasing the breadth of their product range. The campaign will be in magazines such as Elle, GQ, InStyle, Vanity Fair and Vogue etc in September. I think it will be exciting to see these shots in the magazines!
Shot on location at a private residence in Carpinteria, California in Santa Barbara County, the home served as the iconic backdrop highlighting 7 For All Mankind’s Fall 2011 collection of premium denim, sportswear, and accessories for men and women. The home’s clean lines and beach-front location exemplify the luxurious, California-lifestyle for which the brand is known.
“These powerful images truly showcase the essence of the brand and our style of chic, effortless dressing. 7 For All Mankind is a complete lifestyle brand rooted in denim, and this campaign highlights this in a powerful way. The images are about California and denim – the heart and soul of the brand,” said Leilani Augustine, VP of Marketing at 7 For All Mankind.
Dylan George Fall 2011 Campaign
Guess Fall 2011 Campaign Featuring Amber Heard
Go Behind the Scenes of Hudson’s Fall 2011 campaign with Georigia May Jagger