Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Weekend Going Out Look: Citizens of Humanity Rocket in London’s Calling
- 3 Pairs 3 Looks 1 Brand: A GOLD E
- Denim Review: Hudson Barbara High Rise Skinny Jeans in Soundcheck
- The Return of Flares for Fall
- New Denim Pieces You Need For Fall
- Patchwork Denim
- 3 Labor Day Denim Outfits
- Black Denim for Hot Weather
- A Thavar 100 % Cotton like Sleenker 0608 D?
- Nice dark blue wash
- Diesel Shioner 8PN 28x32
- Diesel Thavar 8w7 Stretch 28x32
- Diesel Thavar 8x2 29x32
- Diesel Darron 880R stretch 28x32
- Nudie Thin Finn Crispy Crinkles 29x34
- Nudie Tape Ted org. 16 Dips Dry 30x32
- NWOT AG Adriano Goldschmied Casablanca Straights fits 26/27 x 34.5 (size tag cut)
- NWT Marc Jacobs Dark Orchid Purple Mauve Pink Daydream Hobo Leather Lined $1295
7 For All Mankind Fall 2011 Ad Campaign
Here is a look at the new Fall 2011 ad campaign for 7 For All Mankind with Angela Lindvall and Sam Webb and shot by Mert & Marcus. The images really speak their heritage as a California denim brand, while showcasing the breadth of their product range. The campaign will be in magazines such as Elle, GQ, InStyle, Vanity Fair and Vogue etc in September. I think it will be exciting to see these shots in the magazines!
Shot on location at a private residence in Carpinteria, California in Santa Barbara County, the home served as the iconic backdrop highlighting 7 For All Mankind’s Fall 2011 collection of premium denim, sportswear, and accessories for men and women. The home’s clean lines and beach-front location exemplify the luxurious, California-lifestyle for which the brand is known.
“These powerful images truly showcase the essence of the brand and our style of chic, effortless dressing. 7 For All Mankind is a complete lifestyle brand rooted in denim, and this campaign highlights this in a powerful way. The images are about California and denim – the heart and soul of the brand,” said Leilani Augustine, VP of Marketing at 7 For All Mankind.
Dylan George Fall 2011 Campaign
Guess Fall 2011 Campaign Featuring Amber Heard
Go Behind the Scenes of Hudson’s Fall 2011 campaign with Georigia May Jagger