Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- The Best Grey Jeans For Fall
- Layering Denim in London
- 3 Denim Inspired Outfits For Halloween
- Weekend Going Out Look: Citizens of Humanity Rocket in London’s Calling
- 3 Pairs 3 Looks 1 Brand: A GOLD E
- Denim Review: Hudson Barbara High Rise Skinny Jeans in Soundcheck
- The Return of Flares for Fall
- New Denim Pieces You Need For Fall
- Diesel Spring/Summer 2015
- Guy dressing for comfort
- Diesel Krooley 8nj size 31x34 for sale!
- Anyone got or tried Thavar 827W?
- Questions about Krooley ne 800a sizing
- DIESEL BLACK GOLD - 8BS, Type 242, Review & Fit Pics
- BURBERRY - is this knitwear fake?
- Thavar 8x2 BNWT 33x30 (rare size)
- Diesel Thanaz 8L4 W29
- What length do Joggjeans come in?
7 Diamonds Fall/Winter Video Campaign
7 Diamonds would like to introduce their Fall/Water 2011 campaign and the launch of their new e-commerce site. This Fall, 7 Diamonds reinvented itself once again with a new line of wool cable knits sweaters, cardigans, selvedge denim and their famous button-down shirts. They also connected with photographer and film producer, Jack Coleman, who came up with an amazing interpretation of what 7 Diamonds stands for through the lens of the digital camera and super 8mm film!
The official website launch was on Friday, August 12th, which you can check out at 7diamonds.com. 7 Diamonds was initially introduced to the world as an innovator of button down shirts, they have since expanded their line to include a full scale collection of products consisting of knits, sweaters, leathers, outerwear, denim, and non-denims. What do you think of the old fashion style video?
Rock & Republic’s Fall/Winter 2008/2009 Campaign
All Saints Autumn/Winter 2011 Campaign
7 For All Mankind Fall 2011 Ad Campaign