Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- DSTLD Denim
- Denim Review: 3×1 Mid Rise Skinny Jeans in Wash No. 5
- 4th of July Inspired Outfits
- 20 Denim Jackets For Summer
- Styling Denim Shorts For Summer
- Weekend Going Out Look: Current/Elliott The Stiletto Pencil Skirt
- Distressed Denim For Spring/Summer
- Denim Review: Paige Jane Ultra Zip Skinny Jeans in White
- [Help] Thavar 0Z886size and fit
- True Religion Julie Skinnies in Sunset Pass 28 (fits 27 in waist only) x 32.5
- 7FAM Kaylie Slim Bootcut (like Rocker) in Lady Jeanette 29 x 36.25
- Dsquared jean real or fake?
- True Religion Casey Denim Legging in Rinse 32 fits 31 x 30
- True Religion Stella Bead Stitch Skinnies Black Body Rinse 31 x 33.5
- NWT $295 Theory Elidy Combo Tank Dress Soft Urchin sz 6 (fits between 4 and 8)
- AG The Stilt Skinnies in Subtle 28 (fits 26/27 in hips) x 30.5
- AG Adriano Goldschmied Daisy Shorts Ikat Twill 24 can also fit 23
- Miss Me Nicole Skinny Jeans Dark Rinse 30 (fits 28 in waist) x 32.5
Jamie King in Paige Premium
Jamie King was spotted at the grand opening of the Lexington Social House in Los Angeles, California. The former model wore a pair of Paige Premium Verdugo Jeggings in Super McKinley. I’m not much of a fan of blazers buttoned, but it does seem to go with the look here.
Remember when Jamie King was called James King? I have to say that I prefer her name during her modeling days, James. It added a uniqueness that made her stand out more. I understand why she would change her name though. James was a personal nickname between her family. You can click here to purchase these jeans at PaigeUSA for $179.
DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview with Paige Adams-Geller of Paige Premium Denim
EXCLUSIVE: Paige Premium Denim introduces Paige Black Label!
Celebs in Denim: Paige Adams Geller in Paige Premium