Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Skinny Jeans in Byron Bay
- The Denim Jumpsuit Trend
- Denim Review: R13 Skinny in Black Worn
- Denim of Virtue Spring/Summer 2014
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview with Daniella Clarke of Frankie B.
- Valentine’s Day Outfits for Every Occasion
- Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas
- Frame Denim Fall/Winter 2014
- WANTED DIESEL SHIONER 805A w30/31/32
- Jeans G-Star Raw W28 /L32
- regarding torned diesel safado 0824p
- Wrecked Thanaz 73J
- Kitchen Designers Hull
- Are these Joes Jeans fake? Authenticity check please...
- G-Star Altas Bomber Jacket Size: M - BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!
- Searching for a spring/ summer jacket
- trusted sellers on ebay
- Hi everyone!
Guess Fall 2011 Campaign Featuring Amber Heard
Here is a sneak peek at the GUESS Fall 2011 advertising campaign shot by Ellen Von Unwerth and featuring the new GUESS girl, Amber Heard, along with Silvu Tulu. I think these Marilyn Monroe style photos are really pretty!
The women’s fall collection is built upon two key denim fits, the flare and cropped cigarette leg, both styles which have been seen all over the runways. The Brittney Flare jean, one of the signature seventies flare jeans seen in the fall 2011 collection, can be paired with one of GUESS’ romantic blouses and platform shoes that round out the pre-fall delivery. The cuffed skinny leg is also making a huge comeback and can be seen in the Brittney Skinny jean and Cropped Cigarette jean all of which look great worn with a fur trimmed cardigan creating that easy luxe look for fall. For men’s, the collection features washed out indigo and colorful plaid shirtings; which can be paired with one of our many hand-crafted denim basics.
As the temperatures drop, GUESS turns up the heat with leopard and faux leather merchandise dominating the collection. The animal print story extends beyond dresses, tops and jackets and can be seen in the delivery’s animal printed scarves, shoes and clutches. Faux fur is also an important trend for fall and can be seen throughout the collection as trims on sweaters, faux shearling vests, capes and outerwear. Men’s core denim styles are paired with chunky knit cardigans and sweaters, graphic t-shirts and topped off with faux leather outerwear pieces.
Celebs in Denim: Amber Heard in J Brand
Celebs in Denim: Amber Heard in Paige Premium
GUESS Spring 2011 Ad Campaign