Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Thanaz 74k w29 L34 Brand new with tagsd or in really good condition
- Diesel Jeans Thavar 830R W31/L32 Red Selvage Denim Limited Edition NEW
- APC Petit New Standard BNWT & Nudies Jeans Thin Finn Allen Replica size 30
- Diesel Thanaz 8s9 size 30 (W) x 32 (L)
- Thavar 8B9 vs. 810L does anyone have a side-by-side photo for comparison?
- BNWT Diesel Tepphar 835L 28X30 Blue Eyecon
- anybody got review/fit pics of Sleenker 665S ?
- Which one do you like more? Louder?
- Braddom 0888p Size
- Please help me authenticate this True Religion leather jacket
Guess Fall 2011 Campaign Featuring Amber Heard
Here is a sneak peek at the GUESS Fall 2011 advertising campaign shot by Ellen Von Unwerth and featuring the new GUESS girl, Amber Heard, along with Silvu Tulu. I think these Marilyn Monroe style photos are really pretty!
The women’s fall collection is built upon two key denim fits, the flare and cropped cigarette leg, both styles which have been seen all over the runways. The Brittney Flare jean, one of the signature seventies flare jeans seen in the fall 2011 collection, can be paired with one of GUESS’ romantic blouses and platform shoes that round out the pre-fall delivery. The cuffed skinny leg is also making a huge comeback and can be seen in the Brittney Skinny jean and Cropped Cigarette jean all of which look great worn with a fur trimmed cardigan creating that easy luxe look for fall. For men’s, the collection features washed out indigo and colorful plaid shirtings; which can be paired with one of our many hand-crafted denim basics.
As the temperatures drop, GUESS turns up the heat with leopard and faux leather merchandise dominating the collection. The animal print story extends beyond dresses, tops and jackets and can be seen in the delivery’s animal printed scarves, shoes and clutches. Faux fur is also an important trend for fall and can be seen throughout the collection as trims on sweaters, faux shearling vests, capes and outerwear. Men’s core denim styles are paired with chunky knit cardigans and sweaters, graphic t-shirts and topped off with faux leather outerwear pieces.