Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: 3×1 Mid Rise Skinny Jeans in Wash No. 5
- 4th of July Inspired Outfits
- 20 Denim Jackets For Summer
- Styling Denim Shorts For Summer
- Weekend Going Out Look: Current/Elliott The Stiletto Pencil Skirt
- Distressed Denim For Spring/Summer
- Denim Review: Paige Jane Ultra Zip Skinny Jeans in White
- Weekend Going Out Look: Frame Le Color Mid Rise Skinny Jeans
- Review Diesel Belther 830J
- Selling price for Thavar 888p and Thavar 886b?
- Saint Laurent Paris 17.5 cm - Sz 30 - BNWT
- Iconic Rick Owens DRK SHDW worker jacket - Small - great price!
- Rick Owens DRK SHDW iconic denim worker jacket - great price!
- Diesel Black Gold "Tony-Morgans" Henley Shirt (M)
- Diesel K-Blue Cardigan (M)
- Trying To Identify A Style
- chris pine armani leather jacket
- Diesel online store help
Levi’s Curve ID Campaign
Levi’s recently launched their Curve ID line. The line focuses on fitting and flattering curves by offering a variety of different cuts rather than just one size. Part of Levi’s campaign for Curve ID is to establish a Global Community, which was sparked by years of global research for the Curve ID line. The most recent addition to the campaign is the “Butt Cam.” The viral video tracks what goes on behind your back when you’re wearing Levi’s Curve ID. While the video doesn’t explicitly mention the brand, it is the brainchild of Colenso BBDO, who was hired by Levi’s for their campaign.
You can check out the next installment of the video series above and even contribute your own Butt Cam video. Learn more about how to make your own video here.