Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- 15 Maxi Dresses & Skirts To Wear With Denim Jackets
- 5 Favorite Monthly Finds
- Denim Review: Rag & Bone The Skinny Leather Pants
- 5 Coachella Ready Looks for Men
- Denim Interview: MAVI Feather Collection
- 5 Ways To Wear White Jeans This Spring
- DENIM INTERVIEW: Candiani Denim
- 6 Fashion Bloggers Who Love Denim
Levi’s Curve ID Campaign
Levi’s recently launched their Curve ID line. The line focuses on fitting and flattering curves by offering a variety of different cuts rather than just one size. Part of Levi’s campaign for Curve ID is to establish a Global Community, which was sparked by years of global research for the Curve ID line. The most recent addition to the campaign is the “Butt Cam.” The viral video tracks what goes on behind your back when you’re wearing Levi’s Curve ID. While the video doesn’t explicitly mention the brand, it is the brainchild of Colenso BBDO, who was hired by Levi’s for their campaign.
You can check out the next installment of the video series above and even contribute your own Butt Cam video. Learn more about how to make your own video here.