Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Skinny Jeans in Byron Bay
- The Denim Jumpsuit Trend
- Denim Review: R13 Skinny in Black Worn
- Denim of Virtue Spring/Summer 2014
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview with Daniella Clarke of Frankie B.
- Valentine’s Day Outfits for Every Occasion
- Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas
- Frame Denim Fall/Winter 2014
- Some fit pics on a several Diesel jeans, would love some advices.
- PRPS P51P99ASV Studded Rambler Jeans 33
- PRPS STUDDED JEANS P51P99ASV 33
- Diesel Outlet (Bicester, UK)
- WTT: Diesel Darron 886A 31 X 32 for a pair of DIESEL Jogg jeans size 30-32
- Thavar 75g Size 27x30, Thavar 811P Size 27x32 and Sleenker 886Z Size 28x32
- thavar 8x2 size 27
- Kitchen Designer London
- We need your feedback!
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Tobacco Brown Suede & White Shearling Pink Trim Bag $398
Levi’s Curve ID Campaign
Levi’s recently launched their Curve ID line. The line focuses on fitting and flattering curves by offering a variety of different cuts rather than just one size. Part of Levi’s campaign for Curve ID is to establish a Global Community, which was sparked by years of global research for the Curve ID line. The most recent addition to the campaign is the “Butt Cam.” The viral video tracks what goes on behind your back when you’re wearing Levi’s Curve ID. While the video doesn’t explicitly mention the brand, it is the brainchild of Colenso BBDO, who was hired by Levi’s for their campaign.
You can check out the next installment of the video series above and even contribute your own Butt Cam video. Learn more about how to make your own video here.