Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- New Brand: JARDINE by Nathan Bogle
- Denim Review: Koral Skinny Jeans in Dirty Destroyed
- Mens Shorts
- New Distressed Jeans by Rag & Bone for Men
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview with Nikki Reed for 7 For All Mankind
- J Brand Autumn/Winter 2013 Men’s Press Day
- 3 Pairs, 3 Looks, 1 Brand: Frame Denim
- J Brand Autumn/Winter 2013 Women’s Press Day
- True Religion Ricky Big T Straights in Med Phoenix 31 fits 32 x 33.5
- True Religion Stella Heavyweight Raschel Skinny Pants Black 24 x 29.25 (fits 25 hips)
- 7FAM Roxanne Skinnies in Mercer 25 x 32 (unhemmed)
- True Religion Julie Skinnies in Short Fuse Medium (Grey) 27 x 34
- AG Adriano Goldschmied The Stilt Skinny Jeans LIK 27 x 30
- 7FAM CPR Flare Mini Skirt 26 fits 27
- 7FAM A-Pocket Crystal Mini Skirt in MNXF (Red) 26 (fits 27 in waistband)
- Superbia BG80L, Excess BG81C, Tepphar 8PK, Thanaz 8A0, Levis 511
- WANTED SHIONER 805A W33L32 !!!
- Kelly Jeans sale?
Kim Kardashian in James Icon for InTouch
Kim Kardashian was seen rocking her James Icon Sedwik Cargo pants in Coco Brown in the latest issue of InTouch magazine. She was having fun during the shoot with her sister Kourtney. The Kardashian sisters always look like they have a blast when they are around each other!
Kim paired her James Icon cargos with the spiked leopard print Louboutin Big Lips boots and a cute shirt. I’m not so sure the boots match the outfit but they definitely give it a kick! I’ve always loved these cargos, they are loose and casual but in a way that dressing them up also looks just as good.