Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- 12 Denim Dresses For Summer
- 3 Denim Outfits For 4th July
- 5 Ways To Style A Denim Skirt
- 3 Ways to Wear: James Jeans Chopper Shorts in Destroyed Indigo
- LOOK BOOK: Giambattista Valli x 7 For All Mankind
- Get The Look: Southwestern Trend
- Denim Review: Paige Lennox Skinny in Black Shadow
- 6 UK Fashion Bloggers To Watch
- BNWT PRPS Jeans FURY size 33
- Need help identifying a particular Diesel line
- Darron Size 31
- [help] Calvin Klein jeans Authenticity Check
- Marc by Marc Jacobs RARE Huge Hillier Dirty Martini Gray Brown $498
- BNWT Diesel Sleenker 822R 28x30
- Diesel jacket used
- Thanaz 73J W30/34
- Diesel Tepphar 822R 30x30
- Diesel Tepphar 609R 30x32
Nine In The Morning Denim – The Iconic Collection
Nine in the Morning is an Italian-based denim line. This emerging brand comes out of Venice, Italy and is currently sold exclusively at Satine, American Rag CIE, and shopstyle.com. Premiering in the US market, Nine in the Morning utilizes the best fabrics and sundries out there.
Two brothers, Umberto and Alessandro Vendramin, come from a family with a long history in the textiles industry. By owning their own factories, the brothers of Nine in the Morning can control the production of their luxury goods to ensure the highest quality of denim at a valued price point. As a world-class organization with resources at their disposal, they have been able to work with top designers such as Luigi Martell, Jean Paul Gaultier, and Prada.
Nine in the Morning is known for its comfortable fit, yet edgy style. From basic 5-pockets to sexy wide leg jeans, this versatile collection has something for every woman. In addition to their state-of-the-art seamless construction and one-of-a-kind hardware, Nine in the Morning prides themselves on producing one of the most organic denim lines on the market. The Natural Collection is made from organic cotton that is dyed with vegetable indigo, making it the perfect wardrobe piece for the eco-friendly gal of the 21st century. There will be more about the Natural collection in the next post.
Here is the Fall 2010 Iconic Collection, I think some of the jeans look great. What do you think of them?