Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Koral Spring Summer 2014 Press Day
- Distressed Jeans for Winter
- Hudson Spring Summer 2014 Press Day
- Diesel Women’s Spring Summer 2014 Press Day
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview With Nick Kodenko of Kodenko Jeans
- Flares & Wide Leg Jeans
- Diesel Men’s Spring/Summer 2014 Press Day
- AG Adriano Goldschmied Spring/Summer 2014 Press Day
- Shioner 824Y Fit Pics, Review & Opinions
- BELTHER FIT
- Thavar 824Q
- 2013FW: Dsquared Pocket Design
- F/W 2013 Dsquared
- Italian proxy
- Diesel Thanaz 888Q, Thavar 880I, Krooley 8NJ, Thavar 802K, Thanaz 660Q, Shioner 8AA, Thavar 8X2. Tepphar 807D.
- Wanted Diesel DZ4273 chronograph watch
- Need help with fit on Krooley 880W
- Are these the same jeans?
GUESS Spring 2011 Ad Campaign
Ellen von Unwerth reprises her role as famed photographer of the classic 1980’s & 1990’s GUESS advertising campaigns with the introduction of the GUESS spring 2011 campaign which was shot in New York. The black and white classic images are reminiscent of the 1960’s and 1970’s iconic beach movies that embody that time in film history.
Cropped pants and jeans, polka dot bustier tops, floral rompers and pin-up inspired swimwear dominate the collection of images and set the tone for the campaign. The men’s collection ventures away from its rock & roll influences and takes on a cleaner approach which features cardigans, dark wash slim jeans and plaid shirts which compliment the women’s collection.
Revealing close up and scenic shots transport the audience back to a simpler time characterized by fun in the sun. Playful photographs of a group of girls and boys capture carefree moments of eating, drinking, laughing and surfing at the beach. Alyssa Miller, the face of GUESS Seductive, alongside Elsa Hosk, Kate Upton and Silviu Tolu are the perfect cast to bring the remote surf town to life.
“The spring 2011 campaign captures the playful, light hearted nature of summer when there shouldn’t be a care in the world except the best wave to catch,” says Paul Marciano, Vice- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of GUESS?, Inc. “With my vision and Ellen’s talented eye we were able to capture that free spirited moment often seen in 1960’s and 1970’s films and make it relevant and current to today’s consumer.” Look for these GUESS images in upcoming issues of top fashion and lifestyle magazines or at www.GUESS.com, in GUESS retail stores, outdoor media and on collateral materials.
LOOK BOOK: Guess Men’s Spring/Summer 2011
LOOK BOOK: GUESS Women’s Spring/Summer 2011
7 For All Mankind Spring 2010 Ad Campaign