Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Krooley 8ym question
- ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA SLIM FIT TRAVEL 10 POCKET BEIGE COTTON SUIT 44 REGULAR 44R 54
- DIOR HOMME HEIDI SLIMANE SLIM FIT CHARCOAL BLACK SUIT SIZE 38 / 48
- EREDI PISANO LORO PIANA HAND TAILORED SUIT 38 REGULAR 38R 48
- RALPH LAUREN PURPLE LABEL NAVY WOOL CASHMERE SUIT 42 44 REGULAR 44R 42R
- CESARE ATTOLINI NAPOLI DOMENICO VACCA WOOL CASHMERE SUIT 40 REGULAR 40R 50
- NEW W/ O TAG ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Z CITY WOOL MOHAIR SLATE SUIT 42 REGULAR 42R
- KITON CASHMERE / LINEN BLAZER SPORT COAT JACKET 42 LONG 42L 52
- WOMENS CHANEL 100% CASHMERE SWEATER RIBBED V NECK SIZE 40 EU / 4 USA
- Diesel Sleenker 664G 30x30 RRP £150
GUESS Spring 2011 Ad Campaign
Ellen von Unwerth reprises her role as famed photographer of the classic 1980’s & 1990’s GUESS advertising campaigns with the introduction of the GUESS spring 2011 campaign which was shot in New York. The black and white classic images are reminiscent of the 1960’s and 1970’s iconic beach movies that embody that time in film history.
Cropped pants and jeans, polka dot bustier tops, floral rompers and pin-up inspired swimwear dominate the collection of images and set the tone for the campaign. The men’s collection ventures away from its rock & roll influences and takes on a cleaner approach which features cardigans, dark wash slim jeans and plaid shirts which compliment the women’s collection.
Revealing close up and scenic shots transport the audience back to a simpler time characterized by fun in the sun. Playful photographs of a group of girls and boys capture carefree moments of eating, drinking, laughing and surfing at the beach. Alyssa Miller, the face of GUESS Seductive, alongside Elsa Hosk, Kate Upton and Silviu Tolu are the perfect cast to bring the remote surf town to life.
“The spring 2011 campaign captures the playful, light hearted nature of summer when there shouldn’t be a care in the world except the best wave to catch,” says Paul Marciano, Vice- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of GUESS?, Inc. “With my vision and Ellen’s talented eye we were able to capture that free spirited moment often seen in 1960’s and 1970’s films and make it relevant and current to today’s consumer.” Look for these GUESS images in upcoming issues of top fashion and lifestyle magazines or at www.GUESS.com, in GUESS retail stores, outdoor media and on collateral materials.
LOOK BOOK: Guess Men’s Spring/Summer 2011
LOOK BOOK: GUESS Women’s Spring/Summer 2011
7 For All Mankind Spring 2010 Ad Campaign