Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- New Brand: JARDINE by Nathan Bogle
- Denim Review: Koral Skinny Jeans in Dirty Destroyed
- Mens Shorts
- New Distressed Jeans by Rag & Bone for Men
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview with Nikki Reed for 7 For All Mankind
- J Brand Autumn/Winter 2013 Men’s Press Day
- 3 Pairs, 3 Looks, 1 Brand: Frame Denim
- J Brand Autumn/Winter 2013 Women’s Press Day
- NWT Marc by Marc Jacobs Brown Saddle Studded Crossbody Pixie Bag RARE
- Greetings All
- DIESEL THAVAR 8880M 32X32
- True Religion Ricky Big T Straights in Med Phoenix 31 fits 32 x 33.5
- True Religion Stella Heavyweight Raschel Skinny Pants Black 24 x 29.25 (fits 25 hips)
- 7FAM Roxanne Skinnies in Mercer 25 x 32 (unhemmed)
- True Religion Julie Skinnies in Short Fuse Medium (Grey) 27 x 34
- AG Adriano Goldschmied The Stilt Skinny Jeans LIK 27 x 30
- 7FAM CPR Flare Mini Skirt 26 fits 27
- 7FAM A-Pocket Crystal Mini Skirt in MNXF (Red) 26 (fits 27 in waistband)
GUESS Spring 2011 Ad Campaign
Ellen von Unwerth reprises her role as famed photographer of the classic 1980’s & 1990’s GUESS advertising campaigns with the introduction of the GUESS spring 2011 campaign which was shot in New York. The black and white classic images are reminiscent of the 1960’s and 1970’s iconic beach movies that embody that time in film history.
Cropped pants and jeans, polka dot bustier tops, floral rompers and pin-up inspired swimwear dominate the collection of images and set the tone for the campaign. The men’s collection ventures away from its rock & roll influences and takes on a cleaner approach which features cardigans, dark wash slim jeans and plaid shirts which compliment the women’s collection.
Revealing close up and scenic shots transport the audience back to a simpler time characterized by fun in the sun. Playful photographs of a group of girls and boys capture carefree moments of eating, drinking, laughing and surfing at the beach. Alyssa Miller, the face of GUESS Seductive, alongside Elsa Hosk, Kate Upton and Silviu Tolu are the perfect cast to bring the remote surf town to life.
“The spring 2011 campaign captures the playful, light hearted nature of summer when there shouldn’t be a care in the world except the best wave to catch,” says Paul Marciano, Vice- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of GUESS?, Inc. “With my vision and Ellen’s talented eye we were able to capture that free spirited moment often seen in 1960’s and 1970’s films and make it relevant and current to today’s consumer.” Look for these GUESS images in upcoming issues of top fashion and lifestyle magazines or at www.GUESS.com, in GUESS retail stores, outdoor media and on collateral materials.
LOOK BOOK: Guess Men’s Spring/Summer 2011
LOOK BOOK: GUESS Women’s Spring/Summer 2011
7 For All Mankind Spring 2010 Ad Campaign