Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- 5 Favorite Monthly Finds
- DENIM REVIEW: Paige Croft Skinny in Howell
- Weekend Going Out Look: Citizens of Humanity Rocket in Axel
- 3 Looks, 3 Pairs, 1 Brand: AG Jeans
- LOOK BOOK: FEAR OF GOD Fourth Collection
- Biker Denim by REPRESENT
- 10 Last Minute Halloween Costume Ideas Using Your Denim
- 3 Denim Halloween Outfits
- Represent Clo Biker jeans in sand wash
- BNWT Diesel Thavar 886B 28x32, Made in Italy, Brand New! S/S 2012 Diesel D.N.A. Exposure series
- NWT Hudson Barbara High-Waist Skinnies Siouxsie 2 28 may fit 27 x 30
- COH Rocket High-Waist Skinnies in Rapture 26 x 31.25
- NWOT *SAMPLE* COH Riley Boyfriend Distressed Selvage (like Digger) 27 x 33.5
- COH Avedon Skinnies in Xene Broken Black 26 x 33
- Helping me ID this DBG
- BNWT Diesel Jeans THANAZ 813Z W32 L32
- Brand New with tags Diesel Jeans KROOLEY 801N W32 L32
- NWT SAINT LAURENT PARIS Dark Grey Black Jeans W29
GUESS Spring 2011 Ad Campaign
Ellen von Unwerth reprises her role as famed photographer of the classic 1980’s & 1990’s GUESS advertising campaigns with the introduction of the GUESS spring 2011 campaign which was shot in New York. The black and white classic images are reminiscent of the 1960’s and 1970’s iconic beach movies that embody that time in film history.
Cropped pants and jeans, polka dot bustier tops, floral rompers and pin-up inspired swimwear dominate the collection of images and set the tone for the campaign. The men’s collection ventures away from its rock & roll influences and takes on a cleaner approach which features cardigans, dark wash slim jeans and plaid shirts which compliment the women’s collection.
Revealing close up and scenic shots transport the audience back to a simpler time characterized by fun in the sun. Playful photographs of a group of girls and boys capture carefree moments of eating, drinking, laughing and surfing at the beach. Alyssa Miller, the face of GUESS Seductive, alongside Elsa Hosk, Kate Upton and Silviu Tolu are the perfect cast to bring the remote surf town to life.
“The spring 2011 campaign captures the playful, light hearted nature of summer when there shouldn’t be a care in the world except the best wave to catch,” says Paul Marciano, Vice- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of GUESS?, Inc. “With my vision and Ellen’s talented eye we were able to capture that free spirited moment often seen in 1960’s and 1970’s films and make it relevant and current to today’s consumer.” Look for these GUESS images in upcoming issues of top fashion and lifestyle magazines or at www.GUESS.com, in GUESS retail stores, outdoor media and on collateral materials.