Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- I want to sold woman jeans or some beauty things, who want me do your seller??
- SPECIAL OFFER!! DIESEL jeans mod. TEPPHAR 839N code : CKRH-0839N 29X30 (NEW WITH TAGS)
- Marc Jacobs Cream Ivory White Fox Fur Hat $1200
- VERY SPECIAL OFFER!! DIESEL jeans mod. TEPPHAR 846K code : CKRI-0846K 29X32 (NEW WITH TAGS)
- DIESEL hooded sweater mod. S-AMINA code : 00SC75 0PAFJ col.51F olive (NEW WITH TAGS)
- DIESEL jacket mod. J-TENDENCY code : 00SJS1 / 0KAGH col.900 (NEW WITH TAGS)
- DIESEL hooded swwater mod. S-SUZANNE code : 00S85L 0IAEG col. 42A and 96X (NEW WITH TAGS)
- Personal Diesel Collections
- Diesel Jeans Krooley NE Jogg 816D W28
- Diesel Zatiny 008CO 30X30
GUESS Spring 2011 Ad Campaign
Ellen von Unwerth reprises her role as famed photographer of the classic 1980’s & 1990’s GUESS advertising campaigns with the introduction of the GUESS spring 2011 campaign which was shot in New York. The black and white classic images are reminiscent of the 1960’s and 1970’s iconic beach movies that embody that time in film history.
Cropped pants and jeans, polka dot bustier tops, floral rompers and pin-up inspired swimwear dominate the collection of images and set the tone for the campaign. The men’s collection ventures away from its rock & roll influences and takes on a cleaner approach which features cardigans, dark wash slim jeans and plaid shirts which compliment the women’s collection.
Revealing close up and scenic shots transport the audience back to a simpler time characterized by fun in the sun. Playful photographs of a group of girls and boys capture carefree moments of eating, drinking, laughing and surfing at the beach. Alyssa Miller, the face of GUESS Seductive, alongside Elsa Hosk, Kate Upton and Silviu Tolu are the perfect cast to bring the remote surf town to life.
“The spring 2011 campaign captures the playful, light hearted nature of summer when there shouldn’t be a care in the world except the best wave to catch,” says Paul Marciano, Vice- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of GUESS?, Inc. “With my vision and Ellen’s talented eye we were able to capture that free spirited moment often seen in 1960’s and 1970’s films and make it relevant and current to today’s consumer.” Look for these GUESS images in upcoming issues of top fashion and lifestyle magazines or at www.GUESS.com, in GUESS retail stores, outdoor media and on collateral materials.