Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- AG AGed Belle Flares in 7 Years 29 x 34.75
- Thavar 0831E
- AG Stevie Skinny Straights (Sateen Twill) Sable Grey 29 may fit 30 x 33
- Marc Jacobs Fluorescent Tweed Black Leather Gemstone Padlock Clutch Bag $995
- Diesel Tepphar 824B W32xL32
- Diesel Style; Semon
- WTS DIESEL THANAZ 73J W26 L32
- Marc Jacobs Red Small New Venetia Baroque Silver HW Crossbody Satchel $1495
- NWT Marc Jacobs Gianduia Brown The Buddy Flat Quilted Leather Crossbody $1595
- Alden Horween Cigar Shell Cordovan Captoe Boots Commando Sole Grant LAST 8.5E
GUESS Spring 2011 Ad Campaign
Ellen von Unwerth reprises her role as famed photographer of the classic 1980’s & 1990’s GUESS advertising campaigns with the introduction of the GUESS spring 2011 campaign which was shot in New York. The black and white classic images are reminiscent of the 1960’s and 1970’s iconic beach movies that embody that time in film history.
Cropped pants and jeans, polka dot bustier tops, floral rompers and pin-up inspired swimwear dominate the collection of images and set the tone for the campaign. The men’s collection ventures away from its rock & roll influences and takes on a cleaner approach which features cardigans, dark wash slim jeans and plaid shirts which compliment the women’s collection.
Revealing close up and scenic shots transport the audience back to a simpler time characterized by fun in the sun. Playful photographs of a group of girls and boys capture carefree moments of eating, drinking, laughing and surfing at the beach. Alyssa Miller, the face of GUESS Seductive, alongside Elsa Hosk, Kate Upton and Silviu Tolu are the perfect cast to bring the remote surf town to life.
“The spring 2011 campaign captures the playful, light hearted nature of summer when there shouldn’t be a care in the world except the best wave to catch,” says Paul Marciano, Vice- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of GUESS?, Inc. “With my vision and Ellen’s talented eye we were able to capture that free spirited moment often seen in 1960’s and 1970’s films and make it relevant and current to today’s consumer.” Look for these GUESS images in upcoming issues of top fashion and lifestyle magazines or at www.GUESS.com, in GUESS retail stores, outdoor media and on collateral materials.