Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Anyone own Tepphar 881W?
- WOMEN'S LORO PIANA STORM SYSTEM TAN 3/4 TRENCH COAT JACKET SIZE 42 / 6
- A.P.C. APC PETIT NEW STANDARD SKINNY SELVEDGE SELVAGE JEANS 33
- A.P.C. APC PETIT STANDARD SKINNY SELVEDGE SELVAGE JEANS 32 CLICK DESCRIPTION
- PRPS UTILITARIAN CARGO COMBAT PANT SLIM STRAIGHT TAN JEANS SIZE 32
- MEN'S HERMES PARIS BLACK LOAFER LACE OXFORD SHOES SIZE 8 / 41
- ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA TROFEO HOUNDSTOOTH WINDOWPANE SPORT COAT JACKET 40 SHORT 40S
- ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA CASHMERE LIGHT SAKS 5TH SPORT COAT JACKET 48 REGULAR 48R
- NEW w/ TAG POLO RALPH LAUREN MADE IN ITALY LINEN 3 BUTTON SUIT XXL 48 LONG 48L
- GUCCI ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA WOOL OATMEAL GRAY SUIT 42 REGULAR 42R 52 BEAUTIFUL JOB
GUESS Kids Spring 2011 Ad Campaign
The GUESS Kids Spring / Summer 2011 advertising campaign celebrates the nautical side of fashion. Using the kids’ colorful imagination, an ordinary day at the beach is turned upside down as kids try to uncover an abandoned ship. Guided by the creative direction of Paul Marciano, and shot by photographer Noe Dewitt; the campaign features carefree poses aboard the ship and on dry land, capturing one of children’s favorite fantasies – the treasure hunt.
Through the power of Dewitt’s lens, the audience is transported from a typical day at the beach to a deserted island where the kids band together to uncover hidden treasures. “The Spring / Summer 2011 campaign and collection is all about kids enjoying their natural surroundings in beautiful and wearable designs,” says Paul Marciano, Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of GUESS? Inc. “This collection is sure to bring out the spirit, creativity and playful imagination in kids as it truly embodies what the GUESS Kids line is all about, on-trend, fun and youthful fashion.”
The girls collection is characterized by blues and whites – which relate back to the nautical nature of the campaign. A brilliant white-light sun dominates the collection. Punchy aqua blues and Calistoga reds are juxtaposed against clay, sky and warmer pastels, rounding out the collection. Cloud-like tie-dye, bold stripes, embroidery and lace are all incorporated into easy-to-wear dresses, tunics and rompers.
The boys collection mirrors the girls with the strongest colors coming from greys and blues with pops of red robin serving as a main accent color. Burnt oranges, greens and browns compliment the collection through washed t-shirts, colored denim and accessories. The artwork and graphics takes on a cleaner feel lending itself to a more Americana representation of the brand. Mixed media, hidden hardware, contrasting canvas and leather embroidery all add to the collections allure.
GUESS Spring 2011 Ad Campaign
LOOK BOOK: Guess Men’s Spring/Summer 2011
LOOK BOOK: GUESS Women’s Spring/Summer 2011