Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- 9 Essentials for Winter
- DenimBlog EXCLUSIVE: R13 Pre-Spring 2015
- Denim Event: R13 x Steven Alan
- Weekend Going Out Look: J Brand Jake Slim Boy-Fit in Gothic
- The Best Grey Jeans For Fall
- Layering Denim in London
- 3 Denim Inspired Outfits For Halloween
- Weekend Going Out Look: Citizens of Humanity Rocket in London’s Calling
- Ethnic fashion handbags
- Black Friday 2014 thread
- Sleenker 838P black fit pics and details
- What is this brand?
- 7FAM Worn Nolita Roxanne Skinnies 27 fits 28 x 35.5 XLong
- Diesel Black Gold Okayama Excess w30
- Hello Jeans lovers!
- BROOKS BROTHERS GOLDEN FLEECE MADISON REVENGE 140'S GRAY SUIT 48 REGULAR 48R
- RALPH LAUREN PURPLE LABEL 100% CASHMERE SPORT COAT JACKET 40 REGULAR 40R
- PAUL STUART STUARTS CHOICE 180'S GLEN PLAID SPORT COAT JACKET 44 LONG 44 L
GUESS Kids Spring 2011 Ad Campaign
The GUESS Kids Spring / Summer 2011 advertising campaign celebrates the nautical side of fashion. Using the kids’ colorful imagination, an ordinary day at the beach is turned upside down as kids try to uncover an abandoned ship. Guided by the creative direction of Paul Marciano, and shot by photographer Noe Dewitt; the campaign features carefree poses aboard the ship and on dry land, capturing one of children’s favorite fantasies – the treasure hunt.
Through the power of Dewitt’s lens, the audience is transported from a typical day at the beach to a deserted island where the kids band together to uncover hidden treasures. “The Spring / Summer 2011 campaign and collection is all about kids enjoying their natural surroundings in beautiful and wearable designs,” says Paul Marciano, Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of GUESS? Inc. “This collection is sure to bring out the spirit, creativity and playful imagination in kids as it truly embodies what the GUESS Kids line is all about, on-trend, fun and youthful fashion.”
The girls collection is characterized by blues and whites – which relate back to the nautical nature of the campaign. A brilliant white-light sun dominates the collection. Punchy aqua blues and Calistoga reds are juxtaposed against clay, sky and warmer pastels, rounding out the collection. Cloud-like tie-dye, bold stripes, embroidery and lace are all incorporated into easy-to-wear dresses, tunics and rompers.
The boys collection mirrors the girls with the strongest colors coming from greys and blues with pops of red robin serving as a main accent color. Burnt oranges, greens and browns compliment the collection through washed t-shirts, colored denim and accessories. The artwork and graphics takes on a cleaner feel lending itself to a more Americana representation of the brand. Mixed media, hidden hardware, contrasting canvas and leather embroidery all add to the collections allure.
GUESS Spring 2011 Ad Campaign
LOOK BOOK: Guess Men’s Spring/Summer 2011
LOOK BOOK: GUESS Women’s Spring/Summer 2011