Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Diesel Tepphar 824B W32xL32
- Diesel Style; Semon
- WTS DIESEL THANAZ 73J W26 L32
- Marc Jacobs Red Small New Venetia Baroque Silver HW Crossbody Satchel $1495
- NWT Marc Jacobs Gianduia Brown The Buddy Flat Quilted Leather Crossbody $1595
- Alden Horween Cigar Shell Cordovan Captoe Boots Commando Sole Grant LAST 8.5E
- DBG Type fitting guide
- DIESEL 27X30 and 27X32 LOT SALE or Individual Thavar, Thanaz
- What jeans are slightly looser in the leg than Safado?
- Ksubi Fall/Winter 2015
Gemma Arterton is the new face of G-Star
Gemma is known for a variety of different roles, from the blockbuster, Prince of Persia to the stage production of Master Builder in London. It was her unique career choices as well as her ability to stay connected to her humble roots. It was this dichotomy that caught G-Star’s attention. The brand felt she encapsulated the brand’s philosophy of combining unexpected elements, chic and raw, street and chic, jeans and silk.
Gemma stated, “I feel like a tough girl in a fancy frock sometimes, and I think G-Star is the same. I like the contradiction between glamour and durability. Sometimes people are shocked when they meet me because of this contradiction.”
The Spring/Summer 2011 campaign will also feature chess champion, Magnus Carlsen. The campaign was shot by Anton Corbijn and will appear in magazines and advertisements in February. You can read more about what it is like to be the face of G-Star and keep up with any new developments on Gemma’s blog at G-Star.com.