Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- New Brand: JARDINE by Nathan Bogle
- Denim Review: Koral Skinny Jeans in Dirty Destroyed
- Mens Shorts
- New Distressed Jeans by Rag & Bone for Men
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview with Nikki Reed for 7 For All Mankind
- J Brand Autumn/Winter 2013 Men’s Press Day
- 3 Pairs, 3 Looks, 1 Brand: Frame Denim
- J Brand Autumn/Winter 2013 Women’s Press Day
- Vinegar wash more than one pair of jeans at a time?
- Mint Diesel Safado 804K Size 30x30
- MINT DIESEL NEW FANKER 801B Size 32x30
- DIESEL THANAZ 73J
- Bleaching white Levis whiter
- My Little Intro.
- thanaz 660Q 28x30 mint
- WANTED : THAVAR 886B W31L32 !!!
- NWT Marc by Marc Jacobs Brown Saddle Studded Crossbody Pixie Bag RARE
- Greetings All
Gemma Arterton is the new face of G-Star
Gemma is known for a variety of different roles, from the blockbuster, Prince of Persia to the stage production of Master Builder in London. It was her unique career choices as well as her ability to stay connected to her humble roots. It was this dichotomy that caught G-Star’s attention. The brand felt she encapsulated the brand’s philosophy of combining unexpected elements, chic and raw, street and chic, jeans and silk.
Gemma stated, “I feel like a tough girl in a fancy frock sometimes, and I think G-Star is the same. I like the contradiction between glamour and durability. Sometimes people are shocked when they meet me because of this contradiction.”
The Spring/Summer 2011 campaign will also feature chess champion, Magnus Carlsen. The campaign was shot by Anton Corbijn and will appear in magazines and advertisements in February. You can read more about what it is like to be the face of G-Star and keep up with any new developments on Gemma’s blog at G-Star.com.
Liv Tyler Is The New Face Of G-Star Raw
You Could Be The Face Of ASOS Denim!
Gisele Bundchen is the face of Colcci