Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Skinny Jeans in Byron Bay
- The Denim Jumpsuit Trend
- Denim Review: R13 Skinny in Black Worn
- Denim of Virtue Spring/Summer 2014
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview with Daniella Clarke of Frankie B.
- Valentine’s Day Outfits for Every Occasion
- Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas
- Frame Denim Fall/Winter 2014
- Kitchen Designers Hull
- Are these Joes Jeans fake? Authenticity check please...
- G-Star Altas Bomber Jacket Size: M - BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!
- Searching for a spring/ summer jacket
- trusted sellers on ebay
- Hi everyone!
- Some fit pics on a several Diesel jeans, would love some advices.
- PRPS P51P99ASV Studded Rambler Jeans 33
- PRPS STUDDED JEANS P51P99ASV 33
- Diesel Outlet (Bicester, UK)
Gemma Arterton is the new face of G-Star
Gemma is known for a variety of different roles, from the blockbuster, Prince of Persia to the stage production of Master Builder in London. It was her unique career choices as well as her ability to stay connected to her humble roots. It was this dichotomy that caught G-Star’s attention. The brand felt she encapsulated the brand’s philosophy of combining unexpected elements, chic and raw, street and chic, jeans and silk.
Gemma stated, “I feel like a tough girl in a fancy frock sometimes, and I think G-Star is the same. I like the contradiction between glamour and durability. Sometimes people are shocked when they meet me because of this contradiction.”
The Spring/Summer 2011 campaign will also feature chess champion, Magnus Carlsen. The campaign was shot by Anton Corbijn and will appear in magazines and advertisements in February. You can read more about what it is like to be the face of G-Star and keep up with any new developments on Gemma’s blog at G-Star.com.
Liv Tyler Is The New Face Of G-Star Raw
You Could Be The Face Of ASOS Denim!
Gisele Bundchen is the face of Colcci