Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- WTB Diesel Gregg 796 size XL
- Thanaz 74k w29 L34 Brand new with tagsd or in really good condition
- Diesel Jeans Thavar 830R W31/L32 Red Selvedge Denim Limited Edition NEW
- APC Petit New Standard BNWT & Nudies Jeans Thin Finn Allen Replica size 30
- Diesel Thanaz 8s9 size 30 (W) x 32 (L)
- Thavar 8B9 vs. 810L does anyone have a side-by-side photo for comparison?
- BNWT Diesel Tepphar 835L 28X30 Blue Eyecon
- anybody got review/fit pics of Sleenker 665S ?
- Which one do you like more? Louder?
- Braddom 0888p Size
Gemma Arterton is the new face of G-Star
Gemma is known for a variety of different roles, from the blockbuster, Prince of Persia to the stage production of Master Builder in London. It was her unique career choices as well as her ability to stay connected to her humble roots. It was this dichotomy that caught G-Star’s attention. The brand felt she encapsulated the brand’s philosophy of combining unexpected elements, chic and raw, street and chic, jeans and silk.
Gemma stated, “I feel like a tough girl in a fancy frock sometimes, and I think G-Star is the same. I like the contradiction between glamour and durability. Sometimes people are shocked when they meet me because of this contradiction.”
The Spring/Summer 2011 campaign will also feature chess champion, Magnus Carlsen. The campaign was shot by Anton Corbijn and will appear in magazines and advertisements in February. You can read more about what it is like to be the face of G-Star and keep up with any new developments on Gemma’s blog at G-Star.com.