Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: 3×1 Mid Rise Skinny Jeans in Wash No. 5
- 4th of July Inspired Outfits
- 20 Denim Jackets For Summer
- Styling Denim Shorts For Summer
- Weekend Going Out Look: Current/Elliott The Stiletto Pencil Skirt
- Distressed Denim For Spring/Summer
- Denim Review: Paige Jane Ultra Zip Skinny Jeans in White
- Weekend Going Out Look: Frame Le Color Mid Rise Skinny Jeans
- Diesel Black Gold "Tony-Morgans" Henley Shirt (M)
- Diesel K-Blue Cardigan (M)
- Trying To Identify A Style
- chris pine armani leather jacket
- Diesel online store help
- [Help] Tepphar 0824b size and fit
- Medical professional Dre Pro player will be best tones headphones headphones delivering to employ
- Doctor Dre Seasoned pro is definitely the most fascinating betters earbuds earbuds capability to deliver to utilise
- Lot of 6 Designer T-Shirts (3 NWT Drifter S, 2 Drifter S, 1 Affliction M)
- Diesel thavar 888p 29x32 - Very good condition
Buying Denim On eBay
Buying denim on eBay can be a really great thing! You can get deals you never expected to get and find jeans from seasons ago that you thought you would never be able to find. That’s what I love about eBay, you never know when something you have been wanting for so long might just pop up and it’s even better if it’s at a fantastic price! I love eBay a lot and buy and sell on there quite often. I also love the blog that eBay has called The Inside Source. I recently did an interview with them about denim which you can see here.
I wanted to offer a few tips for buying denim on eBay to make sure you get a smooth transaction if you choose to snap something up. The main thing to look out for is the fake jeans – unfortunately, like a lot of the places on the internet, eBay does have fake jeans. You definitely want to avoid ending up with a fake pair because they ruin the brands image and are made so poorly they will just fall apart. The best way to make sure you find an authentic pair is to go with established sellers. There are quite a few stores that sell on eBay – and they sell a lot of premium denim for great prices! Determining fakes becomes quite easy once you get used to it. I didn’t have a clue at first and ended up with a fake pair of jeans a very long time ago but now, just by looking at photos, I am able to distinguish the fakes from the real jeans. There are some tips on the community forum of DenimBlog to help you out when it comes to authenticating jeans, so be sure to check the guides out. Here are two examples of authentic jeans on eBay from an established seller: Diesel Darron 8E7 and Rock & Republic Sofie Impulse.
Make sure you always buy from a seller with over 98% positive feedback. If you are new to eBay, the feedback is how you tell if they are genuine or not. People leave feedback after each transaction to say how well it went or how bad it went. I only buy from sellers who have a lot of positive feedback so I know they are going to have a better chance of being genuine than someone with a lot of negative feedback.
If you are unsure about an item, make sure you send all your questions to the seller before making the purchase. You want to make sure you know as much as you need to about the jeans, especially the condition, the inseam etc. Measurements are always a good thing to ask for too – they will help you be certain your jeans will fit as most eBay transactions have a no return policy.
Make sure you can clearly see the jeans you are buying too. There is nothing worse than receiving jeans which have the hems chopped off, holes in the legs, stains etc. Trust me, I’ve been down that route of receiving jeans with all those problems and it’s not very fun. If the photos are too dark or blurry, ask for some more so you can really get an idea of the jeans.
Finally, if you do make a purchase, be sure to always pay with a credit card through PayPal. PayPal will protect you up to a certain amount and if you do get scammed you are able to open a claim with them and get your money back (if you have proof you were scammed). If the amount you paid is over the amount PayPal will cover, the credit card company should be able to help you out.
Rock the Cure. Finally, a cause worth buying $250 jeans for!
Paper Denim & Cloth on Ebay!
Favorite Ebay Sellers: Deluxe-Denim