Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- New Distressed Jeans by Rag & Bone for Men
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview with Nikki Reed for 7 For All Mankind
- J Brand Autumn/Winter 2013 Men’s Press Day
- 3 Pairs, 3 Looks, 1 Brand: Frame Denim
- J Brand Autumn/Winter 2013 Women’s Press Day
- Acid Wash Jeans
- 3 Ways to Wear the Simon Miller Stinson Jeans
- Nudie Autumn/Winter 2013 Press Day
- PLEASE AUTHENTICATE THESE JEANS
- MEN'S DIESEL THAVAR ART 886B 86B SLIM SKINNY JEANS SIZE 27
- MEN'S DIESEL BLACK GOLD CRAVE LIMITED EDITION JAPANESE SELVAGE JEANS 26
- GIORGIO ARMANI NAVY HAND TAILORED SUIT 40 REGULAR 40R 50R
- Diesel Krooley 801N 30X34 almost new!
- SUPER EXTRA RARE THANAZ 8SV 29X34 (100 CM)
- what's the "professional" way to reduce jean's waist?
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Black Metal Check Groovee HARD TO FIND! $598
- Raw Denim
- REPLAY Trousers Brand New Without Tags.
Balmain Homme Fall 2011
The first thing I noticed this season from the new Balmain Homme collection is that there are some new colors. Not just the usual khaki and other fatigues, but some orange and teal, blues, and greens. The second thing that I noticed as well, looking through the collection, was movement. The model this season was not as stiff like the previous.
The collection started off with a Ivy League college sort of vibe, much like Andrew Garfield’s character in The Social Network. I can actually see Andrew and someone like Hayden Christensen rocking the looks from this season. Then later on in the collection, it moved towards a wilderness vibe, having more khaki and other earth-tones being more prominent in the looks. There was also fur this season (I am such a fan of the foxtail keychains on the messenger bag above). Something that designer Christophe Decarnin has never done for the men. The jeans are also amazing. Surprisingly no motorcycle styles this season, just simple faded black washes with some having sandblasted touches. I am in-love with the zipper jeans from Looks 17 and 22. Probably my favorite pair ever from the fashion house. You can check out the full Fall 2011 collection below.
Balmain Homme Spring 2011
LOOK BOOK: Balmain Homme Spring 2011
LOOK BOOK: Balmain Homme Fall/Winter 2010