Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Wearing Yellow For Spring Summer
- Coachella 2014 Trends & Photos
- Denim Review: Rebecca Minkoff Thompson Twill Mid Rise Skinny Jeans
- Weekend Going Out Look: Topshop Moto Embroidered Denim Shorts
- Wearing Cropped Jeans For Spring
- White Jeans For Spring From DL1961
- Hot Denim You Need For Spring!
- Denim Review: Yoga Jeans Classic Rise Skinny Ponte Reverse in Black
- DIESEL jeans mod, BELTHER wash 828T L.32 (NEW WITH TAGS)
- DIESEL jeans mod. THAVAR wash 829B L.32 (NEW WITH TAGS)
- Burberry authentication check?
- SUPER SALE!! COLLECTION OF THAVAR TEPPHAR SHIONER BRADDOM all W29 / L32
- Mid-Season/Private Sale on Diesel's Online Store
- WANTED Diesel TEPPHAR 887V, POIAK 887V, 32X30
- Marc Jacobs Bag Closet Clean Out - Stams, Singles, Memphis, etc.
- http://www.dieseljjeansoutletonline.com <---- IS THIS SITE LEGIT???
- WTB: Thavar 811P and Shioner 880W 29x30
- Online shopping in the US
Balmain Homme Fall 2011
The first thing I noticed this season from the new Balmain Homme collection is that there are some new colors. Not just the usual khaki and other fatigues, but some orange and teal, blues, and greens. The second thing that I noticed as well, looking through the collection, was movement. The model this season was not as stiff like the previous.
The collection started off with a Ivy League college sort of vibe, much like Andrew Garfield’s character in The Social Network. I can actually see Andrew and someone like Hayden Christensen rocking the looks from this season. Then later on in the collection, it moved towards a wilderness vibe, having more khaki and other earth-tones being more prominent in the looks. There was also fur this season (I am such a fan of the foxtail keychains on the messenger bag above). Something that designer Christophe Decarnin has never done for the men. The jeans are also amazing. Surprisingly no motorcycle styles this season, just simple faded black washes with some having sandblasted touches. I am in-love with the zipper jeans from Looks 17 and 22. Probably my favorite pair ever from the fashion house. You can check out the full Fall 2011 collection below.
Balmain Homme Spring 2011
LOOK BOOK: Balmain Homme Spring 2011
LOOK BOOK: Balmain Homme Fall/Winter 2010