Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- DenimBlog Holiday Gift Guide
- Koral Spring Summer 2014 Press Day
- Distressed Jeans for Winter
- Hudson Spring Summer 2014 Press Day
- Diesel Women’s Spring Summer 2014 Press Day
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview With Nick Kodenko of Kodenko Jeans
- Flares & Wide Leg Jeans
- Diesel Men’s Spring/Summer 2014 Press Day
- DIESEL THANAZ 8880L JEANS 28x30 SLIM SKINNY FIT - Great Condition
- Trainer on yoox.com models?
- Diesel Thanaz 71J Size 29/30 Excellent Condition-Like New
- SAFADO: Official "Go-To" Style? or NOT?
- Diesel Black Gold Crave 8ML - Size 26 (True Size 30) - RARE
- BNWT Dior Homme FW13 SECOND ROUND(17.5 cm) Jeans size 34, 36
- Diesel Braddom 806Z 33X32, Thavar 8QL 31X32, Darron 886A 30X32 all BNWT!
- TEPPHAR 8PK W38 / L32 BRAND NEW
- Krooley 887Q W36 L32 brand new
- PRPS GTO Wrinkle sz 32
Balmain Homme Fall 2011
The first thing I noticed this season from the new Balmain Homme collection is that there are some new colors. Not just the usual khaki and other fatigues, but some orange and teal, blues, and greens. The second thing that I noticed as well, looking through the collection, was movement. The model this season was not as stiff like the previous.
The collection started off with a Ivy League college sort of vibe, much like Andrew Garfield’s character in The Social Network. I can actually see Andrew and someone like Hayden Christensen rocking the looks from this season. Then later on in the collection, it moved towards a wilderness vibe, having more khaki and other earth-tones being more prominent in the looks. There was also fur this season (I am such a fan of the foxtail keychains on the messenger bag above). Something that designer Christophe Decarnin has never done for the men. The jeans are also amazing. Surprisingly no motorcycle styles this season, just simple faded black washes with some having sandblasted touches. I am in-love with the zipper jeans from Looks 17 and 22. Probably my favorite pair ever from the fashion house. You can check out the full Fall 2011 collection below.
Balmain Homme Spring 2011
LOOK BOOK: Balmain Homme Spring 2011
LOOK BOOK: Balmain Homme Fall/Winter 2010