Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- WTB Diesel Gregg 796 size XL
- Thanaz 74k w29 L34 Brand new with tagsd or in really good condition
- Diesel Jeans Thavar 830R W31/L32 Red Selvage Denim Limited Edition NEW
- APC Petit New Standard BNWT & Nudies Jeans Thin Finn Allen Replica size 30
- Diesel Thanaz 8s9 size 30 (W) x 32 (L)
- Thavar 8B9 vs. 810L does anyone have a side-by-side photo for comparison?
- BNWT Diesel Tepphar 835L 28X30 Blue Eyecon
- anybody got review/fit pics of Sleenker 665S ?
- Which one do you like more? Louder?
- Braddom 0888p Size
Balmain Homme Fall 2011
The first thing I noticed this season from the new Balmain Homme collection is that there are some new colors. Not just the usual khaki and other fatigues, but some orange and teal, blues, and greens. The second thing that I noticed as well, looking through the collection, was movement. The model this season was not as stiff like the previous.
The collection started off with a Ivy League college sort of vibe, much like Andrew Garfield’s character in The Social Network. I can actually see Andrew and someone like Hayden Christensen rocking the looks from this season. Then later on in the collection, it moved towards a wilderness vibe, having more khaki and other earth-tones being more prominent in the looks. There was also fur this season (I am such a fan of the foxtail keychains on the messenger bag above). Something that designer Christophe Decarnin has never done for the men. The jeans are also amazing. Surprisingly no motorcycle styles this season, just simple faded black washes with some having sandblasted touches. I am in-love with the zipper jeans from Looks 17 and 22. Probably my favorite pair ever from the fashion house. You can check out the full Fall 2011 collection below.