Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- all saints fake jackets ?
- hey guys
- Diesel Thavar 8880M 29 X 32
- Tepphar 833F + 838D W27/L30
- Marc Jacobs RARE Black Rose Multipocket Pushlock Flap Expandable Zip $950
- Marc Jacobs Brown Karen Large Bal Harbour Resort Stam Gold Chain $1500
- Marc Jacobs Pearl Anthracite Gray Whitney Quilted Leather Crossbody $1350
- For Sale! BNWOT Thanaz 73J 31/30
- Krayver 0840V, Size 30/32
- MANDARINA DUCK
Balmain Homme Fall 2011
The first thing I noticed this season from the new Balmain Homme collection is that there are some new colors. Not just the usual khaki and other fatigues, but some orange and teal, blues, and greens. The second thing that I noticed as well, looking through the collection, was movement. The model this season was not as stiff like the previous.
The collection started off with a Ivy League college sort of vibe, much like Andrew Garfield’s character in The Social Network. I can actually see Andrew and someone like Hayden Christensen rocking the looks from this season. Then later on in the collection, it moved towards a wilderness vibe, having more khaki and other earth-tones being more prominent in the looks. There was also fur this season (I am such a fan of the foxtail keychains on the messenger bag above). Something that designer Christophe Decarnin has never done for the men. The jeans are also amazing. Surprisingly no motorcycle styles this season, just simple faded black washes with some having sandblasted touches. I am in-love with the zipper jeans from Looks 17 and 22. Probably my favorite pair ever from the fashion house. You can check out the full Fall 2011 collection below.
Balmain Homme Spring 2011
LOOK BOOK: Balmain Homme Spring 2011
LOOK BOOK: Balmain Homme Fall/Winter 2010