Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Skinny Jeans in Byron Bay
- The Denim Jumpsuit Trend
- Denim Review: R13 Skinny in Black Worn
- Denim of Virtue Spring/Summer 2014
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview with Daniella Clarke of Frankie B.
- Valentine’s Day Outfits for Every Occasion
- Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas
- Frame Denim Fall/Winter 2014
- WANTED DIESEL SHIONER 805A w30/31/32
- Jeans G-Star Raw W28 /L32
- regarding torned diesel safado 0824p
- Wrecked Thanaz 73J
- Kitchen Designers Hull
- Are these Joes Jeans fake? Authenticity check please...
- G-Star Altas Bomber Jacket Size: M - BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!
- Searching for a spring/ summer jacket
- trusted sellers on ebay
- Hi everyone!
Balmain Homme Fall 2011
The first thing I noticed this season from the new Balmain Homme collection is that there are some new colors. Not just the usual khaki and other fatigues, but some orange and teal, blues, and greens. The second thing that I noticed as well, looking through the collection, was movement. The model this season was not as stiff like the previous.
The collection started off with a Ivy League college sort of vibe, much like Andrew Garfield’s character in The Social Network. I can actually see Andrew and someone like Hayden Christensen rocking the looks from this season. Then later on in the collection, it moved towards a wilderness vibe, having more khaki and other earth-tones being more prominent in the looks. There was also fur this season (I am such a fan of the foxtail keychains on the messenger bag above). Something that designer Christophe Decarnin has never done for the men. The jeans are also amazing. Surprisingly no motorcycle styles this season, just simple faded black washes with some having sandblasted touches. I am in-love with the zipper jeans from Looks 17 and 22. Probably my favorite pair ever from the fashion house. You can check out the full Fall 2011 collection below.
Balmain Homme Spring 2011
LOOK BOOK: Balmain Homme Spring 2011
LOOK BOOK: Balmain Homme Fall/Winter 2010