Leather and leggings are two of the biggest trends this season, so leather leggings seem like a natural match of these trends. Celebrities like Hilary Duff and the Kardashian’s have all been seen in Current/Elliott’s leather leggings. There are tons of different options to replicate this look at all different price points. This would be a great trend to wear in the upcoming weeks, especially with New Year’s Eve approaching!
Hilary is wearing Current/Elliott’s Leather Legging, which retails for $795 but these seem to be sold out in most places. You can purchase them at Revolveclothing.com.
1) Seven For All Mankind offers a leather knit combined legging, with panels of each. They retail for $598.
2) J Brand Agnes jeans. One of the great thing about waxed denim is that it looks very similar to leather but is a bit more subtle. You can buy these jeans for $260.
3) Patterson J. Kincaid has unique leather paneling and ankle zips. These are a great option if you don’t want to go for all out leather. They’re currently on sale for $111.00
4) BCBG offers all over front faux leather paneling and knit back. They retail for $138.00
5) Michael By Michael Kors offers a great take on the leather legging with an all over sheen and fit that will give you the same look as a real leather legging. Best part is, they’re only $79.50.
6) Nordstrom faux leather legging is more legging than leather but will certainly give your outfit the oomph! They are currently on sale for $24.90.