Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- 15 Maxi Dresses & Skirts To Wear With Denim Jackets
- 5 Favorite Monthly Finds
- Denim Review: Rag & Bone The Skinny Leather Pants
- 5 Coachella Ready Looks for Men
- Denim Interview: MAVI Feather Collection
- 5 Ways To Wear White Jeans This Spring
- DENIM INTERVIEW: Candiani Denim
- 6 Fashion Bloggers Who Love Denim
77 Kids Annual Denim Decorating Booth
Kid-cool clothing line, 77kids by american eagle hosted a Denim Decorating booth at the 17th Annual “Kids For Kids” Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation celebrity event on Saturday, November 6th in NYC at Skylight Studios SoHo. Children, families and celebrities, including Mariska Hargitay, Tiki Barber, Sherri Shepherd, Tinsley Mortimer, Adrienne Bailon, and Boardwalk Empire star Vincent Piazza channeled their inner artists, bedazzled, painted and personalized 77Kids denim jeans for boys and girls. You can find out more about the brand at www.77kids.com.
I always love these denim decorating events! I think they are so creative and give so much enthusiasm and fun into the world of denim. I would love to take part in one if they existed here in England! Would you?