Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Skinny Jeans in Byron Bay
- The Denim Jumpsuit Trend
- Denim Review: R13 Skinny in Black Worn
- Denim of Virtue Spring/Summer 2014
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview with Daniella Clarke of Frankie B.
- Valentine’s Day Outfits for Every Occasion
- Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas
- Frame Denim Fall/Winter 2014
- Kitchen Designers Hull
- Are these Joes Jeans fake? Authenticity check please...
- G-Star Altas Bomber Jacket Size: M - BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!
- Searching for a spring/ summer jacket
- trusted sellers on ebay
- Hi everyone!
- Some fit pics on a several Diesel jeans, would love some advices.
- PRPS P51P99ASV Studded Rambler Jeans 33
- PRPS STUDDED JEANS P51P99ASV 33
- Diesel Outlet (Bicester, UK)
77 Kids Annual Denim Decorating Booth
Kid-cool clothing line, 77kids by american eagle hosted a Denim Decorating booth at the 17th Annual “Kids For Kids” Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation celebrity event on Saturday, November 6th in NYC at Skylight Studios SoHo. Children, families and celebrities, including Mariska Hargitay, Tiki Barber, Sherri Shepherd, Tinsley Mortimer, Adrienne Bailon, and Boardwalk Empire star Vincent Piazza channeled their inner artists, bedazzled, painted and personalized 77Kids denim jeans for boys and girls. You can find out more about the brand at www.77kids.com.
I always love these denim decorating events! I think they are so creative and give so much enthusiasm and fun into the world of denim. I would love to take part in one if they existed here in England! Would you?
77 Kids Denim Decorating Booth
Denim Decorating With Celebs
Variety’s 3rd annual “Power of Youth” attendees in Denim – Part III