J Brand’s 5×5 Collaborations’
J Brand is not only known for their great jeans but also their great collaborations. J Brand recently collaborated with acclaimed US brand Proenza Schouler. Now they’ve teamed up with 5 emerging British designers for their 5×5 Collaboration.
J Brand has teamed up with Christopher Kane, Erdem, Richard Nicoll, Peter Pilotto and Medham Kirchoff to create 5 distinct looks.
As J Brand’s founder Jeff Rudes explains, “Working with all five designers on 5 x 5 was a very rewarding experience for us. Each designer had a unique interpretation of J Brand that continues to expand the breadth of our brand. Our mission is to be a fashion leader that is making a difference; the project will help support future young designers through the Centre for Fashion Enterprise, the London organization that provides business guidance and mentoring for emerging fashion design talent.”
The 5×5 Collections will be available for purchase at UK department stores now as follows:
– J Brand / Christopher Kane for 5 x 5 will be available at Harvey Nichols.
– J Brand / Erdem for 5 x 5 will be available at Harrods.
– J Brand / Meadham Kirchhoff for 5 x 5 will be available at Browns.
– J Brand / Peter Pilotto for 5 x 5 will be available at Selfridges.
– J Brand / Richard Nicoll for 5 x 5 will be available at Liberty.
They will be available for purchase in the USA starting September 10th, at Jeffery and Intermix.com
Check out each of the designer’s collaborations below: