Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: Koral Skinny Jeans in Dirty Destroyed
- Mens Shorts
- New Distressed Jeans by Rag & Bone for Men
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview with Nikki Reed for 7 For All Mankind
- J Brand Autumn/Winter 2013 Men’s Press Day
- 3 Pairs, 3 Looks, 1 Brand: Frame Denim
- J Brand Autumn/Winter 2013 Women’s Press Day
- Acid Wash Jeans
- True Religion Ricky Big T Straights in Med Phoenix 31 fits 32 x 33.5
- True Religion Stella Heavyweight Raschel Skinny Pants Black 24 x 29.25 (fits 25 hips)
- 7FAM Roxanne Skinnies in Mercer 25 x 32 (unhemmed)
- True Religion Julie Skinnies in Short Fuse Medium (Grey) 27 x 34
- AG Adriano Goldschmied The Stilt Skinny Jeans LIK 27 x 30
- 7FAM CPR Flare Mini Skirt 26 fits 27
- 7FAM A-Pocket Crystal Mini Skirt in MNXF (Red) 26 (fits 27 in waistband)
- Superbia BG80L, Excess BG81C, Tepphar 8PK, Thanaz 8A0, Levis 511
- WANTED SHIONER 805A W33L32 !!!
- Kelly Jeans sale?
Balmain Spring/Summer 2011 Sneak Peek
Balmain’s Spring/Summer 2011 collection, which debuted at Paris fashion week, is sure to be celebrity hit. The collection featured iterations of many of their past looks, including tie-dying, distressing and embellishments. However, the Spring collection was highlighted by stylish studded denim jackets and my personal favorite, the metallic jeans! Check out some of the looks below.
Images from Style.com where you can view the entire collection.
Balmain Spring/Summer 2010 Sneak Peek
L.A.M.B Spring/Summer 2011 Sneak Peek
Twenty8Twelve Spring/Summer 2011 Sneak Peek