Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- New Brand: JARDINE by Nathan Bogle
- Denim Review: Koral Skinny Jeans in Dirty Destroyed
- Mens Shorts
- New Distressed Jeans by Rag & Bone for Men
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview with Nikki Reed for 7 For All Mankind
- J Brand Autumn/Winter 2013 Men’s Press Day
- 3 Pairs, 3 Looks, 1 Brand: Frame Denim
- J Brand Autumn/Winter 2013 Women’s Press Day
- My Little Intro.
- thanaz 660Q 28x30 mint
- WANTED : THAVAR 886B W31L32 !!!
- NWT Marc by Marc Jacobs Brown Saddle Studded Crossbody Pixie Bag RARE
- Greetings All
- DIESEL THAVAR 8880M 32X32
- True Religion Ricky Big T Straights in Med Phoenix 31 fits 32 x 33.5
- True Religion Stella Heavyweight Raschel Skinny Pants Black 24 x 29.25 (fits 25 hips)
- 7FAM Roxanne Skinnies in Mercer 25 x 32 (unhemmed)
- True Religion Julie Skinnies in Short Fuse Medium (Grey) 27 x 34
Justin Timberlake in Levi’s
We have spotted Justin Timberlake yet again not wearing his own brand. This time he was wearing a pair of Levi’s on the set of his movie Friends with Benefits. For this scene, Justin was spotted avoiding being hit by a cab in New York. Have you readers seen the trailer for The Social Network? At first when I heard about the announcement, I didn’t know how it was going to turn out. I thought the storyline was completely different. But after seeing it, I was surprised. I’m actually interested on seeing the background story behind Facebook.
Levi’s seem to be a huge choice for the men lately. We have spotted Ed Westwick, Shia LaBeouf, and Hugh Jackman to name a few. I can’t blame them they are one of the best and affordable. How many of you readers pull out your Levi’s for some air?
Images Courtesy of PicApp (not to be copied or used by others)