Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: 3×1 Mid Rise Skinny Jeans in Wash No. 5
- 4th of July Inspired Outfits
- 20 Denim Jackets For Summer
- Styling Denim Shorts For Summer
- Weekend Going Out Look: Current/Elliott The Stiletto Pencil Skirt
- Distressed Denim For Spring/Summer
- Denim Review: Paige Jane Ultra Zip Skinny Jeans in White
- Weekend Going Out Look: Frame Le Color Mid Rise Skinny Jeans
- Review Diesel Belther 830J
- Selling price for Thavar 888p and Thavar 886b?
- Saint Laurent Paris 17.5 cm - Sz 30 - BNWT
- Iconic Rick Owens DRK SHDW worker jacket - Small - great price!
- Rick Owens DRK SHDW iconic denim worker jacket - great price!
- Diesel Black Gold "Tony-Morgans" Henley Shirt (M)
- Diesel K-Blue Cardigan (M)
- Trying To Identify A Style
- chris pine armani leather jacket
- Diesel online store help
Justin Timberlake in Levi’s
We have spotted Justin Timberlake yet again not wearing his own brand. This time he was wearing a pair of Levi’s on the set of his movie Friends with Benefits. For this scene, Justin was spotted avoiding being hit by a cab in New York. Have you readers seen the trailer for The Social Network? At first when I heard about the announcement, I didn’t know how it was going to turn out. I thought the storyline was completely different. But after seeing it, I was surprised. I’m actually interested on seeing the background story behind Facebook.
Levi’s seem to be a huge choice for the men lately. We have spotted Ed Westwick, Shia LaBeouf, and Hugh Jackman to name a few. I can’t blame them they are one of the best and affordable. How many of you readers pull out your Levi’s for some air?
Images Courtesy of PicApp (not to be copied or used by others)