Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Weekend Going Out Look: MiH Marrakesh Kick Flares
- Denim Review: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Jeans in Axel
- Denim Review: Paige Denim Rikki Shortalls in Vintage Black
- Ripped, Shredded & Slashed Jeans
- DSTLD Denim
- Denim Review: 3×1 Mid Rise Skinny Jeans in Wash No. 5
- 4th of July Inspired Outfits
- 20 Denim Jackets For Summer
- Looking for Tepphar 820Q in 33x32
- True Religion Casey Denim Leggings Body Rinse Grey 28 (fits 25/26) x 29
- Kitchen showrooms Birkenhead
- NWT Dior Homme Prussian Blue Superslender Jeans 17.5cm MIJ - Sizes 30, 32, 33
- NWT Dior Homme Faded Blue Second Round 19cm MIJ - Sizes 30, 32, 33
- Hi everybody, just saying hello
- How to check the quality of jeans? (Ⅱ)
- Cheap kitchen cabinets for sale
- And Lippi says his attacking partnership with Diamanti is already strong.
- and over €4 million ($5.7 million) of the fee to Rojo's former club Spartak Moscow, while the Lisbon club will be due 20 per cent of any transfer fee over €23 million <a title="Adidas F50 For Sale"
Justin Timberlake in Levi’s
We have spotted Justin Timberlake yet again not wearing his own brand. This time he was wearing a pair of Levi’s on the set of his movie Friends with Benefits. For this scene, Justin was spotted avoiding being hit by a cab in New York. Have you readers seen the trailer for The Social Network? At first when I heard about the announcement, I didn’t know how it was going to turn out. I thought the storyline was completely different. But after seeing it, I was surprised. I’m actually interested on seeing the background story behind Facebook.
Levi’s seem to be a huge choice for the men lately. We have spotted Ed Westwick, Shia LaBeouf, and Hugh Jackman to name a few. I can’t blame them they are one of the best and affordable. How many of you readers pull out your Levi’s for some air?
Images Courtesy of PicApp (not to be copied or used by others)