Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Weekend Going Out Look: Topshop Moto Embroidered Denim Shorts
- Wearing Cropped Jeans For Spring
- White Jeans For Spring From DL1961
- Hot Denim You Need For Spring!
- Denim Review: Yoga Jeans Classic Rise Skinny Ponte Reverse in Black
- 9 Coachella Looks
- Weekend Going Out Look: Rag & Bone Boyfriend Jeans
- St. Patrick’s Day Outfit Inspiration
- saint laurent paris-19cm grey washed jeans sz 29 BNWT
- DenimBlog Poster!
- I need help clearing up confusion about CE jeans
- Hello fellow denim lovers!
- Diesel Juzicon Jogg Jacket 800C
- Need ur help (leather jacket)
- PRPS GTO BUYER
- Diesel Sleenker 824Z - W30 L32 - Brand New With Tags
- Diesel Tepphar 824B - W30 L32 - Brand New With Tags
- Diesel Shioner 804H coated denim, W30 L32, like new
Justin Timberlake in Levi’s
We have spotted Justin Timberlake yet again not wearing his own brand. This time he was wearing a pair of Levi’s on the set of his movie Friends with Benefits. For this scene, Justin was spotted avoiding being hit by a cab in New York. Have you readers seen the trailer for The Social Network? At first when I heard about the announcement, I didn’t know how it was going to turn out. I thought the storyline was completely different. But after seeing it, I was surprised. I’m actually interested on seeing the background story behind Facebook.
Levi’s seem to be a huge choice for the men lately. We have spotted Ed Westwick, Shia LaBeouf, and Hugh Jackman to name a few. I can’t blame them they are one of the best and affordable. How many of you readers pull out your Levi’s for some air?
Images Courtesy of PicApp (not to be copied or used by others)