Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- The Best Grey Jeans For Fall
- Layering Denim in London
- 3 Denim Inspired Outfits For Halloween
- Weekend Going Out Look: Citizens of Humanity Rocket in London’s Calling
- 3 Pairs 3 Looks 1 Brand: A GOLD E
- Denim Review: Hudson Barbara High Rise Skinny Jeans in Soundcheck
- The Return of Flares for Fall
- New Denim Pieces You Need For Fall
- Diesel Spring/Summer 2015
- Guy dressing for comfort
- Diesel Krooley 8nj size 31x34 for sale!
- Anyone got or tried Thavar 827W?
- Questions about Krooley ne 800a sizing
- DIESEL BLACK GOLD - 8BS, Type 242, Review & Fit Pics
- BURBERRY - is this knitwear fake?
- Thavar 8x2 BNWT 33x30 (rare size)
- Diesel Thanaz 8L4 W29
- What length do Joggjeans come in?
Justin Timberlake in Levi’s
We have spotted Justin Timberlake yet again not wearing his own brand. This time he was wearing a pair of Levi’s on the set of his movie Friends with Benefits. For this scene, Justin was spotted avoiding being hit by a cab in New York. Have you readers seen the trailer for The Social Network? At first when I heard about the announcement, I didn’t know how it was going to turn out. I thought the storyline was completely different. But after seeing it, I was surprised. I’m actually interested on seeing the background story behind Facebook.
Levi’s seem to be a huge choice for the men lately. We have spotted Ed Westwick, Shia LaBeouf, and Hugh Jackman to name a few. I can’t blame them they are one of the best and affordable. How many of you readers pull out your Levi’s for some air?
Images Courtesy of PicApp (not to be copied or used by others)