Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: 3×1 Mid Rise Skinny Jeans in Wash No. 5
- 4th of July Inspired Outfits
- 20 Denim Jackets For Summer
- Styling Denim Shorts For Summer
- Weekend Going Out Look: Current/Elliott The Stiletto Pencil Skirt
- Distressed Denim For Spring/Summer
- Denim Review: Paige Jane Ultra Zip Skinny Jeans in White
- Weekend Going Out Look: Frame Le Color Mid Rise Skinny Jeans
- Brand New Saint Laurent SS14 Black Leather SLIP-ON STUDDED SKATE SNEAKER
- Picked this Burberry shirt up anyone tell me if its fake please thanks
- Selling price for Thavar 811P 30X30?
- BNWT Belther 824E 30x32
- Best Tepphar washes like Thavar
- Review Diesel Belther 830J
- Selling price for Thavar 888p and Thavar 886b?
- Saint Laurent Paris 17.5 cm - Sz 30 - BNWT
- Iconic Rick Owens DRK SHDW worker jacket - Small - great price!
- Rick Owens DRK SHDW iconic denim worker jacket - great price!
Georgia May Jagger for Hudson Autumn/Winter 2010
In 2009, Georgia May Jagger was made the face of the Hudson and appeared in their denim campaign. The campaign had so much success that Georgia was nominated for model of the year in 2009 and appeared in Hudson’s Spring/Summer 2010 ads.
In the wake of such success, Hudson signed Georgia to be the face of their Autumn/Winter 2010 ads. The campaign was shot by Mario Sorrenti in a mansion in Yonkers, NY. It has the same dark, vampy vibe as the previous ads. As Hudson creative director, Ben Taverniti stated, “Georgia May is a true embodiment of the spirit of the Hudson brand. She doesn’t try, she’s just cool. She has that certain Je ne sais quoi.”
Georgia May will be modeling for the regular, custom and capsule collections. Check out some of the images in the gallery below:
Georgia Jagger poses for Hudson Jeans campaign again!
LOOK BOOK: HL Jeans Co. Autumn/Winter 2010
LOOK BOOK: Topshop Autumn/Winter 2010