Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- New Brand: JARDINE by Nathan Bogle
- Denim Review: Koral Skinny Jeans in Dirty Destroyed
- Mens Shorts
- New Distressed Jeans by Rag & Bone for Men
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview with Nikki Reed for 7 For All Mankind
- J Brand Autumn/Winter 2013 Men’s Press Day
- 3 Pairs, 3 Looks, 1 Brand: Frame Denim
- J Brand Autumn/Winter 2013 Women’s Press Day
- Bleaching white Levis whiter
- My Little Intro.
- thanaz 660Q 28x30 mint
- WANTED : THAVAR 886B W31L32 !!!
- NWT Marc by Marc Jacobs Brown Saddle Studded Crossbody Pixie Bag RARE
- Greetings All
- DIESEL THAVAR 8880M 32X32
- True Religion Ricky Big T Straights in Med Phoenix 31 fits 32 x 33.5
- True Religion Stella Heavyweight Raschel Skinny Pants Black 24 x 29.25 (fits 25 hips)
- 7FAM Roxanne Skinnies in Mercer 25 x 32 (unhemmed)
Zac Efron in Levi’s
Zac Efron was playing some baseball with a group of guys at the Dan Perez Baseball Camp at Murphey Candler Baseball Park in Atlanta, Georgia a few days ago. Zac seems like he is an all round sports guy! He likes to keep active. He was wearing a pair of Levi’s 511 jeans in Eco Blue Flame for the game. He also stopped to sign loads of autographs for his young and adoring fans. Zac’s really appreciative of his fans!
Zac has been doing a lot of promotion recently for his new movie The Death and life of Charlie St Cloud. He really enjoyed working along side Amanda Crew and he generally seems like a down to earth guy. I am really suprised him and Vanessa have been together for 5 years as well, I never knew it was that long! They must have a really strong relationship and that’s amazing to find in the entertainment industry, especially at such a young and vulnerable age. I hope they stay together forever, they seem like the perfect couple! Being mature and keeping grounded is the best thing. Not having people influence you and being really strong minded, I’m sure they will last, they both are very mature. Buy these jeans at Levi’s for $69.50.
Zac Efron in Levi’s Denim Jacket
Celebs in Denim: Vanessa Hudgens in Dylan George & Zac Efron in Levi’s & April 77
Zac Efron in APC