Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Weekend Going Out Look: Topshop Moto Embroidered Denim Shorts
- Wearing Cropped Jeans For Spring
- White Jeans For Spring From DL1961
- Hot Denim You Need For Spring!
- Denim Review: Yoga Jeans Classic Rise Skinny Ponte Reverse in Black
- 9 Coachella Looks
- Weekend Going Out Look: Rag & Bone Boyfriend Jeans
- St. Patrick’s Day Outfit Inspiration
- DenimBlog Poster!
- I need help clearing up confusion about CE jeans
- Hello fellow denim lovers!
- Diesel Juzicon Jogg Jacket 800C
- Need ur help (leather jacket)
- PRPS GTO BUYER
- Diesel Sleenker 824Z - W30 L32 - Brand New With Tags
- Diesel Tepphar 824B - W30 L32 - Brand New With Tags
- Diesel Shioner 804H coated denim, W30 L32, like new
- Diesel Jeans Belther 828T, W29 L32, like new, Blue Eyecon
Update! Kim Kardashian in James Icon & Bebe
Showing some support for her fellow celebrity/good friend/fashionista, Kim Kardashian was spotted dropping by Lindsay Lohan’s home in Los Angeles wearing a pair of James Icon Jagger Super Skinny jeans in Shadow (pictured below). Kim took some Chinese takeout with her as she tried to lift the soon-to-be incarcerated LiLo’s spirits. These two being friends seem like an unlikely pair to me, do they to you?
Taking to her Twitter page, Kim wrote, “Sending positivity your way @LindsayLohan Love you! Everyone please send LL your sweet prayers. U never know when someone really needs it.” Earlier the same day, Kim got a quick touch up to her eyebrows with a trip to the swanky Anastasia Salon wearing her Bebe jeans again.
Lorna’s note – This post has been updated to include the black jeans as James Icon, the new up and coming line from James Jeans. The James Icon jeans are so cute! The detailing around the knees is actually made of little tiny grommets placed all over the jeans! I really can’t wait until this line is released!