Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- DenimBlog EXCLUSIVE: R13 Pre-Spring 2015
- Denim Event: R13 x Steven Alan
- Weekend Going Out Look: J Brand Jake Slim Boy-Fit in Gothic
- The Best Grey Jeans For Fall
- Layering Denim in London
- 3 Denim Inspired Outfits For Halloween
- Weekend Going Out Look: Citizens of Humanity Rocket in London’s Calling
- 3 Pairs 3 Looks 1 Brand: A GOLD E
- Jual Kitchen Set Minimalis
- GIVENCHY SS2015 Now Available. Tshirts & Sweatshirts
- True Religion Raegan Reclaimed Bell Bottom Flares in Rancher 26 x 34
- 3 Pairs BNWT Of Diesel Shioner 27/30 - 801a, 805a, 74y on 1 Sale!!!
- BNWT Diesel Jeans Shioner 801A 27x30
- DIESEL SS15 COLLECTION - WISH LIST
- Best (dark) Tepphar wash?
- How much do 886B stretch?
- Similar to Belther??
- Tepphar 830k and Tepphar 835L sizing
LOOK BOOK: James Icon Fall/Winter 2010
Here is the brand new Look Book for the up and coming brand James Icon from the founders of James Jeans. We recently featured Kristen Stewart in their cargo pants and I really liked the look of them so I requested a Look Book to share with you readers. I have high hopes for this brand judging by the looks in this collection. They have some really unique looking jeans and pants which I love! I can’t wait to see more! I’ve also included some background information on the brand below.
After three years in the making, Seun, the creative director is unveiling James Icon which is the super charged and daring step sister of the elegant and graceful brand James Jeans. Within James jeans – James Icon is an emphasis on effortless coolness and chic edginess, it focuses on the little details.
LOOK BOOK: Frankie B. Fall/Winter 2010
LOOK BOOK: Balmain Femme Fall/Winter 2010
LOOK BOOK: Balmain Homme Fall/Winter 2010