Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Throw away my collection?!
- Selling Tepphar 73T
- DIESEL Laleta Men's leather jacket in Size Medium " PERFECT NEAR NEW CONDITION "
- BNWT Dior Homme MII 19cm Black Raws sz26
- BNWT Dsquared2 FW14 Runway Blue Faded Distressed Jeans size 44
- BNWT Dsquared2 FW14 Runway Blue Faded Distressed Jeans Size 46, 48
- BNWT Dsquared2 FW14 Runway Blue Distressed Jeans Size 50, 52
- AG Adriano Goldschmied Stevie Crop Jeans FCE 26/25 x 24.5
- Hudson Collin Skinnies in Weiss 27 x 32.25
- Wanted Thavar 880i in 31 X 32
LOOK BOOK: James Icon Fall/Winter 2010
Here is the brand new Look Book for the up and coming brand James Icon from the founders of James Jeans. We recently featured Kristen Stewart in their cargo pants and I really liked the look of them so I requested a Look Book to share with you readers. I have high hopes for this brand judging by the looks in this collection. They have some really unique looking jeans and pants which I love! I can’t wait to see more! I’ve also included some background information on the brand below.
After three years in the making, Seun, the creative director is unveiling James Icon which is the super charged and daring step sister of the elegant and graceful brand James Jeans. Within James jeans – James Icon is an emphasis on effortless coolness and chic edginess, it focuses on the little details.
LOOK BOOK: Frankie B. Fall/Winter 2010
LOOK BOOK: Balmain Femme Fall/Winter 2010
LOOK BOOK: Balmain Homme Fall/Winter 2010