Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- pre-owned Diesel Thavar 807J W30L32
- Diesel Black Gold fits?
- NEW W/ TAG MEN'S LORO PIANA TAN LINEN SPORT COAT JACKET 42 / 52 42R REGULAR
- BORRELLI NAPOLI HAND TAILORED GRAY NERANO SUIT 36 SHORT 36S 46 BEAUTIFUL
- MEN'S ALL SAINTS ALLSAINTS BLACK LEATHER JEAN STYLE JACKET SIZE LARGE
- VINTAGE POLO RALPH LAUREN BEAR INDIAN HEAD STADIUM 1994 SWEATER MEDIUM
- WOMEN'S LORO PIANA PINK HORSEY 1992 EQUESTRIAN STORMSYSTEM JACKET PARKA SMALL
- legit check on true religion shorts
- Marc by Marc Jacobs RARE Party Girl Black Heart Studded Oversized Clutch $248
- desperately wanting Thanaz 73j 30x32(34)
LOOK BOOK: James Icon Fall/Winter 2010
Here is the brand new Look Book for the up and coming brand James Icon from the founders of James Jeans. We recently featured Kristen Stewart in their cargo pants and I really liked the look of them so I requested a Look Book to share with you readers. I have high hopes for this brand judging by the looks in this collection. They have some really unique looking jeans and pants which I love! I can’t wait to see more! I’ve also included some background information on the brand below.
After three years in the making, Seun, the creative director is unveiling James Icon which is the super charged and daring step sister of the elegant and graceful brand James Jeans. Within James jeans – James Icon is an emphasis on effortless coolness and chic edginess, it focuses on the little details.
LOOK BOOK: Frankie B. Fall/Winter 2010
LOOK BOOK: Balmain Femme Fall/Winter 2010
LOOK BOOK: Balmain Homme Fall/Winter 2010