Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- 15 Maxi Dresses & Skirts To Wear With Denim Jackets
- 5 Favorite Monthly Finds
- Denim Review: Rag & Bone The Skinny Leather Pants
- 5 Coachella Ready Looks for Men
- Denim Interview: MAVI Feather Collection
- 5 Ways To Wear White Jeans This Spring
- DENIM INTERVIEW: Candiani Denim
- 6 Fashion Bloggers Who Love Denim
LOOK BOOK: James Icon Fall/Winter 2010
Here is the brand new Look Book for the up and coming brand James Icon from the founders of James Jeans. We recently featured Kristen Stewart in their cargo pants and I really liked the look of them so I requested a Look Book to share with you readers. I have high hopes for this brand judging by the looks in this collection. They have some really unique looking jeans and pants which I love! I can’t wait to see more! I’ve also included some background information on the brand below.
After three years in the making, Seun, the creative director is unveiling James Icon which is the super charged and daring step sister of the elegant and graceful brand James Jeans. Within James jeans – James Icon is an emphasis on effortless coolness and chic edginess, it focuses on the little details.