Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Skinny Jeans in Byron Bay
- The Denim Jumpsuit Trend
- Denim Review: R13 Skinny in Black Worn
- Denim of Virtue Spring/Summer 2014
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview with Daniella Clarke of Frankie B.
- Valentine’s Day Outfits for Every Occasion
- Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas
- Frame Denim Fall/Winter 2014
- G-Star Altas Bomber Jacket Size: M - BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!
- Searching for a spring/ summer jacket
- trusted sellers on ebay
- Hi everyone!
- Some fit pics on a several Diesel jeans, would love some advices.
- PRPS P51P99ASV Studded Rambler Jeans 33
- PRPS STUDDED JEANS P51P99ASV 33
- Diesel Outlet (Bicester, UK)
- WTT: Diesel Darron 886A 31 X 32 for a pair of DIESEL Jogg jeans size 30-32
- Thavar 75g Size 27x30, Thavar 811P Size 27x32 and Sleenker 886Z Size 28x32
LOOK BOOK: James Icon Fall/Winter 2010
Here is the brand new Look Book for the up and coming brand James Icon from the founders of James Jeans. We recently featured Kristen Stewart in their cargo pants and I really liked the look of them so I requested a Look Book to share with you readers. I have high hopes for this brand judging by the looks in this collection. They have some really unique looking jeans and pants which I love! I can’t wait to see more! I’ve also included some background information on the brand below.
After three years in the making, Seun, the creative director is unveiling James Icon which is the super charged and daring step sister of the elegant and graceful brand James Jeans. Within James jeans – James Icon is an emphasis on effortless coolness and chic edginess, it focuses on the little details.
LOOK BOOK: Frankie B. Fall/Winter 2010
LOOK BOOK: Balmain Femme Fall/Winter 2010
LOOK BOOK: Balmain Homme Fall/Winter 2010