Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- 12 Denim Dresses For Summer
- 3 Denim Outfits For 4th July
- 5 Ways To Style A Denim Skirt
- 3 Ways to Wear: James Jeans Chopper Shorts in Destroyed Indigo
- LOOK BOOK: Giambattista Valli x 7 For All Mankind
- Get The Look: Southwestern Trend
- Denim Review: Paige Lennox Skinny in Black Shadow
- 6 UK Fashion Bloggers To Watch
- NWT AG Adriano Goldschmied Bergman Wide-Leg Trouser Jeans 29 x 32 or 34 (fold hemmed)
- COH Amber High-Waist Bootcuts in Passion 30 fits 29 x 33
- COH Elson Mid-Rise Straights in Ultimate 27 x 28.75
- Marc Jacobs RARE Stam Hobo Chestnut Brown Quilted Leather $1200
- Marc Jacobs Plum Smooth Leather Small Incognito Crossbody RARE SAMPLE! $2757
- BNWT PRPS Jeans FURY size 33
- Need help identifying a particular Diesel line
- Darron Size 31
- [help] Calvin Klein jeans Authenticity Check
- Marc by Marc Jacobs RARE Huge Hillier Dirty Martini Gray Brown $498
77 Kids Denim Decorating Booth
On Sunday, June 13th, 2010, Tea Leoni, David Duchovny, Jaime Pressly, Jenna Dewan, Denise Richards, Cheryl Hines, Olivia Munn, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Karina Smirnoff, Stacy Keibler, Laila Ali, Fred Savage, Nia Vardalos, Joel McHale, Kelly Hu, Jason Reitman, Dick Van Dyke, Donald Faison, Ali Landry and many other stars channeled their inner artists at the 77kids by American Eagle Denim Decorating booth at the safari-themed 21st annual Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation “A Time For Heroes” Celebrity Picnic. The star-studded event at Brentwood’s Wadsworth Great Lawn in Los Angeles boasted a special live performance by Jesse McCartney and interactive activities for over 100 celebrities and their families throughout the day.
The Denim Decorating booth by the fashion favorite kid-cool clothing line 77kids by American Eagle provided an exciting carnival activity for children, celebrities and their families to design, bedazzle and paint customized boys and girls jeans while enjoying the warm, sunny day. Some of the designs are really cute!
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation funds critical research, launches global health programs and is an advocate for children’s health, all in the fight against HIV/AIDS and to give hope to the children and families living with this global disease.
This summer, 77kids, the celebrity-favorite kids line from all-American brand American Eagle, which features affordable, on-trend clothing for boys and girls ages 2 – 12, will open their first stand alone retail stores across the country and expand the line to include baby.