Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Black Denim for Hot Weather
- Weekend Going Out Look: MiH Marrakesh Kick Flares
- Denim Review: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Jeans in Axel
- Denim Review: Paige Denim Rikki Shortalls in Vintage Black
- Ripped, Shredded & Slashed Jeans
- DSTLD Denim
- Denim Review: 3×1 Mid Rise Skinny Jeans in Wash No. 5
- 4th of July Inspired Outfits
- Cheap Kitchen Sheffield
- Thavar 8x2
- Belther 816B W31 used, hemmed to 30L but in perfect condition
- BNWT Diesel Jeans Belther 816J Regular Slim Fit Tapered Leg 0816J
- 7FAM Brett Bootcuts w A-Pockets NYD 34 x 34.5
- NWT 7FAM Roxanne Skinnies in Indianapolis 30 fits 31 x 34.5
- NWT 7FAM Roxanne Skinnies in HRLT 27/28 x 33.25
- AG Adriano Goldschmied Stilt Skinnies VBA 27 x 29.75 (1/2 small in waist)
- Diesel Thanaz 0R06K Stretch 33 x 33
- True Religion Julie Skinnies in Short Fuse Medium 24 x 33.5 (1/2 small in waist)
77 Kids Denim Decorating Booth
On Sunday, June 13th, 2010, Tea Leoni, David Duchovny, Jaime Pressly, Jenna Dewan, Denise Richards, Cheryl Hines, Olivia Munn, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Karina Smirnoff, Stacy Keibler, Laila Ali, Fred Savage, Nia Vardalos, Joel McHale, Kelly Hu, Jason Reitman, Dick Van Dyke, Donald Faison, Ali Landry and many other stars channeled their inner artists at the 77kids by American Eagle Denim Decorating booth at the safari-themed 21st annual Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation “A Time For Heroes” Celebrity Picnic. The star-studded event at Brentwood’s Wadsworth Great Lawn in Los Angeles boasted a special live performance by Jesse McCartney and interactive activities for over 100 celebrities and their families throughout the day.
The Denim Decorating booth by the fashion favorite kid-cool clothing line 77kids by American Eagle provided an exciting carnival activity for children, celebrities and their families to design, bedazzle and paint customized boys and girls jeans while enjoying the warm, sunny day. Some of the designs are really cute!
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation funds critical research, launches global health programs and is an advocate for children’s health, all in the fight against HIV/AIDS and to give hope to the children and families living with this global disease.
This summer, 77kids, the celebrity-favorite kids line from all-American brand American Eagle, which features affordable, on-trend clothing for boys and girls ages 2 – 12, will open their first stand alone retail stores across the country and expand the line to include baby.
Denim Decorating With Celebs
I Dig Denim: New Swedish line for Kids
Celebs in Denim: Katie Price & Kids in True Religion