Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Styling DL1961′s Amanda Jeans – 3 Different Ways
- 5 Favorite Monthly Finds
- DenimBlog Holiday Gift Guide
- Koral Spring Summer 2014 Press Day
- Distressed Jeans for Winter
- Hudson Spring Summer 2014 Press Day
- Diesel Women’s Spring Summer 2014 Press Day
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview With Nick Kodenko of Kodenko Jeans
- Diesel Sleenker 824z fit pics from store & 1st impressions
- BNWT diesel thavar 8880m 27x32
- Good price for Krooley 801n?
- FOR SALE: BNWT ALL SAINTS STENBURG BLACK LEATHER JACKET SMALL Retails $395
- Notify jeans
- Best Black Jeans for tall and skinny
- need help identifying these jeans
- How to tell fake billionaire couture jeans
- DIESEL winter jacket mod. WANTON col.900 black (NEW WITH TAGS)
- DIESEL winter jacket mod. WANTON col.81E blue (NEW WITH TAGS)
77 Kids Denim Decorating Booth
On Sunday, June 13th, 2010, Tea Leoni, David Duchovny, Jaime Pressly, Jenna Dewan, Denise Richards, Cheryl Hines, Olivia Munn, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Karina Smirnoff, Stacy Keibler, Laila Ali, Fred Savage, Nia Vardalos, Joel McHale, Kelly Hu, Jason Reitman, Dick Van Dyke, Donald Faison, Ali Landry and many other stars channeled their inner artists at the 77kids by American Eagle Denim Decorating booth at the safari-themed 21st annual Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation “A Time For Heroes” Celebrity Picnic. The star-studded event at Brentwood’s Wadsworth Great Lawn in Los Angeles boasted a special live performance by Jesse McCartney and interactive activities for over 100 celebrities and their families throughout the day.
The Denim Decorating booth by the fashion favorite kid-cool clothing line 77kids by American Eagle provided an exciting carnival activity for children, celebrities and their families to design, bedazzle and paint customized boys and girls jeans while enjoying the warm, sunny day. Some of the designs are really cute!
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation funds critical research, launches global health programs and is an advocate for children’s health, all in the fight against HIV/AIDS and to give hope to the children and families living with this global disease.
This summer, 77kids, the celebrity-favorite kids line from all-American brand American Eagle, which features affordable, on-trend clothing for boys and girls ages 2 – 12, will open their first stand alone retail stores across the country and expand the line to include baby.
Denim Decorating With Celebs
I Dig Denim: New Swedish line for Kids
Celebs in Denim: Katie Price & Kids in True Religion