Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Saint Laurent 15.5cm Hem Ripped Denim Jeans
- So what's happening with Diesel in New York City?
- thavar jogg 604z size 30 great condition
- Allsaints Post Commander leather jacket, great condition Medium
- Allsaints Commander leather jacket size M perfect condition
- NWT AG AGed Piper Cropped Boyfriend Jeans 24 fits 25 x 25
- Marc Jacobs Black Classic Q Huge Hillier Silver Hardware $498 *No Longer Made*
- Diesel Thavar 8QL Skinny Jeans - Blue / W29in L32
- Tepphar 838v, two jeans, but different?
- Ebay authenticy check (lacoste polo)
77 Kids Denim Decorating Booth
On Sunday, June 13th, 2010, Tea Leoni, David Duchovny, Jaime Pressly, Jenna Dewan, Denise Richards, Cheryl Hines, Olivia Munn, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Karina Smirnoff, Stacy Keibler, Laila Ali, Fred Savage, Nia Vardalos, Joel McHale, Kelly Hu, Jason Reitman, Dick Van Dyke, Donald Faison, Ali Landry and many other stars channeled their inner artists at the 77kids by American Eagle Denim Decorating booth at the safari-themed 21st annual Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation “A Time For Heroes” Celebrity Picnic. The star-studded event at Brentwood’s Wadsworth Great Lawn in Los Angeles boasted a special live performance by Jesse McCartney and interactive activities for over 100 celebrities and their families throughout the day.
The Denim Decorating booth by the fashion favorite kid-cool clothing line 77kids by American Eagle provided an exciting carnival activity for children, celebrities and their families to design, bedazzle and paint customized boys and girls jeans while enjoying the warm, sunny day. Some of the designs are really cute!
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation funds critical research, launches global health programs and is an advocate for children’s health, all in the fight against HIV/AIDS and to give hope to the children and families living with this global disease.
This summer, 77kids, the celebrity-favorite kids line from all-American brand American Eagle, which features affordable, on-trend clothing for boys and girls ages 2 – 12, will open their first stand alone retail stores across the country and expand the line to include baby.