Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- 3 Valentine’s Day Outfits
- Shades of Love: The Best Denim for Valentine’s Day
- Paige Spring 2016 Campaign Featuring Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
- 15 Must Have Boyfriend Jeans For Spring
- 2016 Denim Trends
- DENIM REVIEW: Rag & Bone Fit 1 in Waterloo
- 3 Winter Looks with Black Jeans for Men
- 10 New Year’s Eve Jeans & Styling Ideas
- Sleenker 843q sizing
- NWT Marc Jacobs Pink & Turquoise Plexi Colorblock Clutch Leather Lined retail $1095
- RALPH LAUREN BLACK LABEL TAUPE LAMBSKIN HIKING VEST SIZE SMALL
- MEN'S DIESEL JEAN STYLE LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKET SIZE EXTRA SMALL XS
- RALPH LAUREN BLACK LABEL ANTHONY PEAK LAPEL HOUNDSTOOTH SUIT 42 REGULAR 42R
- MEN'S BRIONI ROMA PALATINO GRAY 3 BUTTON SUIT 4O REGULAR 40R 50
- ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA 100% CASHMERE HOUNDSTOOTH SPORT COAT JACKET 44 REGULAR 44R 54
- NEW STYLE ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA TROEFEO CASHMERE SPORT COAT JACKET 40 REGULAR 40R
- NEW STYLE CANALI WOOL CASHMERE SILK SPORT COAT JACKET 42 REGULAR 42R 52
- VINTAGE MENS SHEARLING FUR 2 TONE SHEEPSKIN SUEDE COAT JACKET SIZE 40 MEDIUM
77 Kids Denim Decorating Booth
On Sunday, June 13th, 2010, Tea Leoni, David Duchovny, Jaime Pressly, Jenna Dewan, Denise Richards, Cheryl Hines, Olivia Munn, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Karina Smirnoff, Stacy Keibler, Laila Ali, Fred Savage, Nia Vardalos, Joel McHale, Kelly Hu, Jason Reitman, Dick Van Dyke, Donald Faison, Ali Landry and many other stars channeled their inner artists at the 77kids by American Eagle Denim Decorating booth at the safari-themed 21st annual Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation “A Time For Heroes” Celebrity Picnic. The star-studded event at Brentwood’s Wadsworth Great Lawn in Los Angeles boasted a special live performance by Jesse McCartney and interactive activities for over 100 celebrities and their families throughout the day.
The Denim Decorating booth by the fashion favorite kid-cool clothing line 77kids by American Eagle provided an exciting carnival activity for children, celebrities and their families to design, bedazzle and paint customized boys and girls jeans while enjoying the warm, sunny day. Some of the designs are really cute!
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation funds critical research, launches global health programs and is an advocate for children’s health, all in the fight against HIV/AIDS and to give hope to the children and families living with this global disease.
This summer, 77kids, the celebrity-favorite kids line from all-American brand American Eagle, which features affordable, on-trend clothing for boys and girls ages 2 – 12, will open their first stand alone retail stores across the country and expand the line to include baby.