Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- I want to sold woman jeans or some beauty things, who want me do your seller??
- SPECIAL OFFER!! DIESEL jeans mod. TEPPHAR 839N code : CKRH-0839N 29X30 (NEW WITH TAGS)
- Marc Jacobs Cream Ivory White Fox Fur Hat $1200
- VERY SPECIAL OFFER!! DIESEL jeans mod. TEPPHAR 846K code : CKRI-0846K 29X32 (NEW WITH TAGS)
- DIESEL hooded sweater mod. S-AMINA code : 00SC75 0PAFJ col.51F olive (NEW WITH TAGS)
- DIESEL jacket mod. J-TENDENCY code : 00SJS1 / 0KAGH col.900 (NEW WITH TAGS)
- DIESEL hooded swwater mod. S-SUZANNE code : 00S85L 0IAEG col. 42A and 96X (NEW WITH TAGS)
- Personal Diesel Collections
- Diesel Jeans Krooley NE Jogg 816D W28
- Diesel Zatiny 008CO 30X30
77 Kids Denim Decorating Booth
On Sunday, June 13th, 2010, Tea Leoni, David Duchovny, Jaime Pressly, Jenna Dewan, Denise Richards, Cheryl Hines, Olivia Munn, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Karina Smirnoff, Stacy Keibler, Laila Ali, Fred Savage, Nia Vardalos, Joel McHale, Kelly Hu, Jason Reitman, Dick Van Dyke, Donald Faison, Ali Landry and many other stars channeled their inner artists at the 77kids by American Eagle Denim Decorating booth at the safari-themed 21st annual Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation “A Time For Heroes” Celebrity Picnic. The star-studded event at Brentwood’s Wadsworth Great Lawn in Los Angeles boasted a special live performance by Jesse McCartney and interactive activities for over 100 celebrities and their families throughout the day.
The Denim Decorating booth by the fashion favorite kid-cool clothing line 77kids by American Eagle provided an exciting carnival activity for children, celebrities and their families to design, bedazzle and paint customized boys and girls jeans while enjoying the warm, sunny day. Some of the designs are really cute!
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation funds critical research, launches global health programs and is an advocate for children’s health, all in the fight against HIV/AIDS and to give hope to the children and families living with this global disease.
This summer, 77kids, the celebrity-favorite kids line from all-American brand American Eagle, which features affordable, on-trend clothing for boys and girls ages 2 – 12, will open their first stand alone retail stores across the country and expand the line to include baby.