Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Diesel SKINT L.30 Art 727, LAB 262, RN 93243 CA 25594 Italy real of fake?
- Diesel LIV 008 RN 93243 CA 25594 Tunisy real of fake?
- Rag & Bone Boyfriend shorts, Sheffield, size 25, NWT
- Rag & Bone Mila cut-off shorts, Iron w/Holes, size 27, NWT
- Rag & Bone Mila cut-off shorts, Bright White Destroyed, size 27 NWT
- BNWT Dior Homme SS13 Jake Size 27, 28, 29
- BRAND NEW DIESEL THAVAR 888p 29/32
- I'm a skinny guy and im looking for a really dark blue classic denim diesel jean in a skinny fit
- dpman in the house
- Normal Jeans
77 Kids Denim Decorating Booth
On Sunday, June 13th, 2010, Tea Leoni, David Duchovny, Jaime Pressly, Jenna Dewan, Denise Richards, Cheryl Hines, Olivia Munn, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Karina Smirnoff, Stacy Keibler, Laila Ali, Fred Savage, Nia Vardalos, Joel McHale, Kelly Hu, Jason Reitman, Dick Van Dyke, Donald Faison, Ali Landry and many other stars channeled their inner artists at the 77kids by American Eagle Denim Decorating booth at the safari-themed 21st annual Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation “A Time For Heroes” Celebrity Picnic. The star-studded event at Brentwood’s Wadsworth Great Lawn in Los Angeles boasted a special live performance by Jesse McCartney and interactive activities for over 100 celebrities and their families throughout the day.
The Denim Decorating booth by the fashion favorite kid-cool clothing line 77kids by American Eagle provided an exciting carnival activity for children, celebrities and their families to design, bedazzle and paint customized boys and girls jeans while enjoying the warm, sunny day. Some of the designs are really cute!
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation funds critical research, launches global health programs and is an advocate for children’s health, all in the fight against HIV/AIDS and to give hope to the children and families living with this global disease.
This summer, 77kids, the celebrity-favorite kids line from all-American brand American Eagle, which features affordable, on-trend clothing for boys and girls ages 2 – 12, will open their first stand alone retail stores across the country and expand the line to include baby.
Denim Decorating With Celebs
I Dig Denim: New Swedish line for Kids
Celebs in Denim: Katie Price & Kids in True Religion