Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- The Denim Dictionary
- Krooley 8ym question
- ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA SLIM FIT TRAVEL 10 POCKET BEIGE COTTON SUIT 44 REGULAR 44R 54
- DIOR HOMME HEIDI SLIMANE SLIM FIT CHARCOAL BLACK SUIT SIZE 38 / 48
- EREDI PISANO LORO PIANA HAND TAILORED SUIT 38 REGULAR 38R 48
- RALPH LAUREN PURPLE LABEL NAVY WOOL CASHMERE SUIT 42 44 REGULAR 44R 42R
- CESARE ATTOLINI NAPOLI DOMENICO VACCA WOOL CASHMERE SUIT 40 REGULAR 40R 50
- NEW W/ O TAG ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Z CITY WOOL MOHAIR SLATE SUIT 42 REGULAR 42R
- KITON CASHMERE / LINEN BLAZER SPORT COAT JACKET 42 LONG 42L 52
- WOMENS CHANEL 100% CASHMERE SWEATER RIBBED V NECK SIZE 40 EU / 4 USA
77 Kids Denim Decorating Booth
On Sunday, June 13th, 2010, Tea Leoni, David Duchovny, Jaime Pressly, Jenna Dewan, Denise Richards, Cheryl Hines, Olivia Munn, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Karina Smirnoff, Stacy Keibler, Laila Ali, Fred Savage, Nia Vardalos, Joel McHale, Kelly Hu, Jason Reitman, Dick Van Dyke, Donald Faison, Ali Landry and many other stars channeled their inner artists at the 77kids by American Eagle Denim Decorating booth at the safari-themed 21st annual Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation “A Time For Heroes” Celebrity Picnic. The star-studded event at Brentwood’s Wadsworth Great Lawn in Los Angeles boasted a special live performance by Jesse McCartney and interactive activities for over 100 celebrities and their families throughout the day.
The Denim Decorating booth by the fashion favorite kid-cool clothing line 77kids by American Eagle provided an exciting carnival activity for children, celebrities and their families to design, bedazzle and paint customized boys and girls jeans while enjoying the warm, sunny day. Some of the designs are really cute!
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation funds critical research, launches global health programs and is an advocate for children’s health, all in the fight against HIV/AIDS and to give hope to the children and families living with this global disease.
This summer, 77kids, the celebrity-favorite kids line from all-American brand American Eagle, which features affordable, on-trend clothing for boys and girls ages 2 – 12, will open their first stand alone retail stores across the country and expand the line to include baby.
Denim Decorating With Celebs
I Dig Denim: New Swedish line for Kids
Celebs in Denim: Katie Price & Kids in True Religion