Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- BNWT DIESEL Men Jeans mod. SLAMMER wash 8II 008II W30 L34
- An eBay issue
- TEPPHAR 839B fit pics
- DIESEL Shioner 801A W30 L30 #mint condition
- WTB : Thavar-NE 609M w28 or 29
- Has anyone bought a pair of Diesel's that smelled toxic?
- "Dior HOMME" - SS/04 "Strip" Black Destroyed Runway Jeans F19 Size 33
- NWT Marc Jacobs Royal Blue Leather Nickel HW Big Apple Gotham SP14 $1395
- Dsquared2 kenny twist jeans S74LA0471 Size 44
- DIESEL THANAZ 73J size 30x30
7 for All Mankind Returns To Print Ads
In an effort to ward off poor sales and continue to increase their ever growing line, 7 For All Mankind is launching their first print ads since 2008.
The campaign will appear in September issues of major fashion magazines such as Vogue, W, Vanity Fair, InStyle, Elle, GQ, Details, V and Nylon, as well as in Europe and Asia. The ads were shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott and features models Masha and Julian Schratter.
As Leilani Augustine VP of Marketing explained, “We’ve had limited budgets [because of the retail environment] over the past year and have been opening stores so quickly that our marketing dollars were focused on that. This new campaign is a return to magazines for us, which we think will really help drive traffic to our stores.”
Billboards and mall kiosks will also be part of the print campaign and will appear in major cities as well as malls where there are freestanding 7 For All Mankind stores.
The fall campaign also includes viral videos from the advertising shoot that will appear on Facebook, YouTube, blogs and the 7 For All Mankind Web site, which will undergo an overhaul in August.
The campaign also will coincide with the 10th anniversary of 7 for All Mankind, this fall.
Article and Images from WWD.com