Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Thanaz 74k w29 L34 Brand new with tagsd or in really good condition
- Diesel Jeans Thavar 830R W31/L32 Red Selvage Denim Limited Edition NEW
- APC Petit New Standard BNWT & Nudies Jeans Thin Finn Allen Replica size 30
- Diesel Thanaz 8s9 size 30 (W) x 32 (L)
- Thavar 8B9 vs. 810L does anyone have a side-by-side photo for comparison?
- BNWT Diesel Tepphar 835L 28X30 Blue Eyecon
- anybody got review/fit pics of Sleenker 665S ?
- Which one do you like more? Louder?
- Braddom 0888p Size
- Please help me authenticate this True Religion leather jacket
7 for All Mankind Returns To Print Ads
In an effort to ward off poor sales and continue to increase their ever growing line, 7 For All Mankind is launching their first print ads since 2008.
The campaign will appear in September issues of major fashion magazines such as Vogue, W, Vanity Fair, InStyle, Elle, GQ, Details, V and Nylon, as well as in Europe and Asia. The ads were shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott and features models Masha and Julian Schratter.
As Leilani Augustine VP of Marketing explained, “We’ve had limited budgets [because of the retail environment] over the past year and have been opening stores so quickly that our marketing dollars were focused on that. This new campaign is a return to magazines for us, which we think will really help drive traffic to our stores.”
Billboards and mall kiosks will also be part of the print campaign and will appear in major cities as well as malls where there are freestanding 7 For All Mankind stores.
The fall campaign also includes viral videos from the advertising shoot that will appear on Facebook, YouTube, blogs and the 7 For All Mankind Web site, which will undergo an overhaul in August.
The campaign also will coincide with the 10th anniversary of 7 for All Mankind, this fall.
Article and Images from WWD.com