Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- 7FAM Savannah Zipper Skinnies in Glacier Navy 30 fits 28/29 x 28.25
- SAINT LAURENT PARIS (LIKE NEW) D01 sz29
- NWT 7FAM Roxanne Twill Crops in Black 28 x 25
- AG Adriano Goldschmied AGed Premiere Skinny Straights in 12 Years Ash 28 x 34.5
- NWT Hudson LouLou Tuxedo Crop Skinnies in Ziggy 27 fits 28/29 x 27.5
- True Religion Cheetah Print Jude Skinnies in Sand Drifter 30 fits 31 x 32
- NWT 7FAM The Skinny in CHFE Charcoal Grey 31 x 30.5
- price question
- diesel thavar 811p w30l32
- Wholesale / Job Lot of 60 Pairs of Ladies Genuine Diesel Jeans BNWT's RRP £6,000
7 for All Mankind Returns To Print Ads
In an effort to ward off poor sales and continue to increase their ever growing line, 7 For All Mankind is launching their first print ads since 2008.
The campaign will appear in September issues of major fashion magazines such as Vogue, W, Vanity Fair, InStyle, Elle, GQ, Details, V and Nylon, as well as in Europe and Asia. The ads were shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott and features models Masha and Julian Schratter.
As Leilani Augustine VP of Marketing explained, “We’ve had limited budgets [because of the retail environment] over the past year and have been opening stores so quickly that our marketing dollars were focused on that. This new campaign is a return to magazines for us, which we think will really help drive traffic to our stores.”
Billboards and mall kiosks will also be part of the print campaign and will appear in major cities as well as malls where there are freestanding 7 For All Mankind stores.
The fall campaign also includes viral videos from the advertising shoot that will appear on Facebook, YouTube, blogs and the 7 For All Mankind Web site, which will undergo an overhaul in August.
The campaign also will coincide with the 10th anniversary of 7 for All Mankind, this fall.
Article and Images from WWD.com