Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- WTS DIESEL THANAZ 73J W26 L32
- Marc Jacobs Red Small New Venetia Baroque Silver HW Crossbody Satchel $1495
- NWT Marc Jacobs Gianduia Brown The Buddy Flat Quilted Leather Crossbody $1595
- Alden Horween Cigar Shell Cordovan Captoe Boots Commando Sole Grant LAST 8.5E
- DBG Type fitting guide
- DIESEL 27X30 and 27X32 LOT SALE or Individual Thavar, Thanaz
- What jeans are slightly looser in the leg than Safado?
- Ksubi Fall/Winter 2015
- NWT Marc Jacobs Black Lacquered Baroque XL Single Crossbody $1050
- 900$ DIESEL BLACK GOLD OKAYAMA EXCESS 30/32 MUSTHAVE 10 OF 600
7 for All Mankind Returns To Print Ads
In an effort to ward off poor sales and continue to increase their ever growing line, 7 For All Mankind is launching their first print ads since 2008.
The campaign will appear in September issues of major fashion magazines such as Vogue, W, Vanity Fair, InStyle, Elle, GQ, Details, V and Nylon, as well as in Europe and Asia. The ads were shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott and features models Masha and Julian Schratter.
As Leilani Augustine VP of Marketing explained, “We’ve had limited budgets [because of the retail environment] over the past year and have been opening stores so quickly that our marketing dollars were focused on that. This new campaign is a return to magazines for us, which we think will really help drive traffic to our stores.”
Billboards and mall kiosks will also be part of the print campaign and will appear in major cities as well as malls where there are freestanding 7 For All Mankind stores.
The fall campaign also includes viral videos from the advertising shoot that will appear on Facebook, YouTube, blogs and the 7 For All Mankind Web site, which will undergo an overhaul in August.
The campaign also will coincide with the 10th anniversary of 7 for All Mankind, this fall.
Article and Images from WWD.com