Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Distressed Leather Jeans
- 5 Favorite Monthly Finds
- DENIM REVIEW: Paige Croft Skinny in Howell
- Weekend Going Out Look: Citizens of Humanity Rocket in Axel
- 3 Looks, 3 Pairs, 1 Brand: AG Jeans
- LOOK BOOK: FEAR OF GOD Fourth Collection
- Biker Denim by REPRESENT
- 10 Last Minute Halloween Costume Ideas Using Your Denim
- Imperial for Self Edge: SEXI04 ((27)) Rare Denim, Great Fades, Very Well Worn
- BNWT DIOR HOMME BY HEDI SLIMANE GRAIL AW03 BLACK LUSTER SHINE CLAWMARK WAXED JEANS sz 36
- Various jeans for sale! tepphar 813W - Belther 828T & 838N - Chidee Price range 45-90 GBP
- True Vintage Levi Big E 505's. BRAND NEW DEADSTOCK FROM THE 60'S! These are NOT reproductions!
- True Vintage Levi Big E 505's Brand new with tags! Authentic Deadstock
- Diesel collection sale
- Represent Clo Biker jeans in sand wash
- BNWT Diesel Thavar 886B 28x32, Made in Italy, Brand New! S/S 2012 Diesel D.N.A. Exposure series
- NWT Hudson Barbara High-Waist Skinnies Siouxsie 2 28 may fit 27 x 30
- COH Rocket High-Waist Skinnies in Rapture 26 x 31.25
7 for All Mankind Returns To Print Ads
In an effort to ward off poor sales and continue to increase their ever growing line, 7 For All Mankind is launching their first print ads since 2008.
The campaign will appear in September issues of major fashion magazines such as Vogue, W, Vanity Fair, InStyle, Elle, GQ, Details, V and Nylon, as well as in Europe and Asia. The ads were shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott and features models Masha and Julian Schratter.
As Leilani Augustine VP of Marketing explained, “We’ve had limited budgets [because of the retail environment] over the past year and have been opening stores so quickly that our marketing dollars were focused on that. This new campaign is a return to magazines for us, which we think will really help drive traffic to our stores.”
Billboards and mall kiosks will also be part of the print campaign and will appear in major cities as well as malls where there are freestanding 7 For All Mankind stores.
The fall campaign also includes viral videos from the advertising shoot that will appear on Facebook, YouTube, blogs and the 7 For All Mankind Web site, which will undergo an overhaul in August.
The campaign also will coincide with the 10th anniversary of 7 for All Mankind, this fall.
Article and Images from WWD.com