Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Event: R13 x Steven Alan
- Weekend Going Out Look: J Brand Jake Slim Boy-Fit in Gothic
- The Best Grey Jeans For Fall
- Layering Denim in London
- 3 Denim Inspired Outfits For Halloween
- Weekend Going Out Look: Citizens of Humanity Rocket in London’s Calling
- 3 Pairs 3 Looks 1 Brand: A GOLD E
- Denim Review: Hudson Barbara High Rise Skinny Jeans in Soundcheck
- Tepphar 830k and Tepphar 835L sizing
- Hudson Nico Midrise Studded Skinnies in Alloy 26 x 30.25 (fits 27 hips and 28 waist)
- Ripping the entire side seam open
- Diesel Larkee 75L opinions/photos
- LUCIANO BARBERA HAND TAILORED GRAY 2 BUTTON SUIT 42 REGULAR 42R 52
- BROOKS BROTHERS GOLDEN FLEECE MADISON REVENGE 140'S GRAY SUIT 48 REGULAR 48R
- Diesel Denim Gallery denim jacket Zac Efron sz XL
- Diesel Devil May Cry limited edition Jacket
- Diesel Devil May Cry belt
- Diesel Denim Gallery grey 29w
LOOK BOOK: Blue Notch Spring/Summer 2010
Here is the new Spring/Summer Look Book for Blue Notch Denim. I absolutely LOVE some of their styles. The ankle button super stretch Notch skinnies in Smoke pictured above are gorgeous and the denim dress below is so cute! Beyonce was spotted in Blue Notch jeans last year and she rocked them! The prices will be around $180-$285. You can read the press release and check out the images in the gallery below.
Blue Notch presents a new breed of denim and clothing for the New Resistance.
Inspired by the attitude of a new generation whose individualism is ever present and constantly evolving, the spirit of this collection communicates the New Resistance by disregarding convention in favor for an enduring determination. The collection is quintessentially Blue Notch with its aggressive chic design. Akin to armor wear, our key feature this season incorporates metal in various devices that serve both functionality and aesthetic beauty. Key details include rivets traditionally reserved for tough surfaces such as leather. Blue Notch breathes new life to this age old device by incorporating it into denim combining practicality and subtle beauty. Another new feature are the specially developed armor chains that are hot fixed on to the side seams of jeans.
In the Blue Notch tradition of breaking conventions Zips are placed at the side waist which act as a closure instead at the rise or at the ankles. Subtle metallics are also used in the ripped jeans adding to its illusive allure. Blue Notch amped up its eco-friendly initiative by developing ‘Purified Washing’ which uses refined natural dyes that not only gives clarity in color but protects the water source. Some resulting colors are light violet and grey that is truly unique to Blue Notch. To produce the purest solid black and white each over dye process is filtered to extract the impurities. The color inspiration comes from the dark atomosphere of undergournd clubs with flickers of light. Based on Blue Notch’s monochromatic palette there are moments of blinding white as well as flashes of primordial prints. Tonal variations and depth are expressed through delicate brush work and stone washing done by Blue Notch’s artisans.
LOOK BOOK: Blue Notch Jeans Fall 09
LOOK BOOK: Topshop Spring/Summer 2010
LOOK BOOK: Diesel Spring/Summer 2010