Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Weekend Going Out Look: Topshop Moto Embroidered Denim Shorts
- Wearing Cropped Jeans For Spring
- White Jeans For Spring From DL1961
- Hot Denim You Need For Spring!
- Denim Review: Yoga Jeans Classic Rise Skinny Ponte Reverse in Black
- 9 Coachella Looks
- Weekend Going Out Look: Rag & Bone Boyfriend Jeans
- St. Patrick’s Day Outfit Inspiration
- saint laurent paris-19cm grey washed jeans sz 29 BNWT
- DenimBlog Poster!
- I need help clearing up confusion about CE jeans
- Hello fellow denim lovers!
- Diesel Juzicon Jogg Jacket 800C
- Need ur help (leather jacket)
- PRPS GTO BUYER
- Diesel Sleenker 824Z - W30 L32 - Brand New With Tags
- Diesel Tepphar 824B - W30 L32 - Brand New With Tags
- Diesel Shioner 804H coated denim, W30 L32, like new
7 For All Mankind Spring 2010 Ad Campaign
The Spring 2010 advertising campaign evokes a California lifestyle that revolves around sophistication and style. This season’s imagery showcases 7 For All Mankind’s rich modernist aesthetic with simplicity of material and form. It is a lifestyle that reflects the California Mid-Century look but lived today. This ad campaign was shot in Brooklyn, NY. I really love these images, I think they represent the brand really well, they keep them clean and sophisticated as well as minimal, showing off the jeans rather than a huge crazy background.
Eva Mendes’ Spring 2010 Calvin Klein Campaign
LOOK BOOK: 7 For All Mankind Men’s Spring 2010
LOOK BOOK: 7 For All Mankind Women’s Spring 2010