Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Diesel Black Gold fits?
- NEW W/ TAG MEN'S LORO PIANA TAN LINEN SPORT COAT JACKET 42 / 52 42R REGULAR
- BORRELLI NAPOLI HAND TAILORED GRAY NERANO SUIT 36 SHORT 36S 46 BEAUTIFUL
- MEN'S ALL SAINTS ALLSAINTS BLACK LEATHER JEAN STYLE JACKET SIZE LARGE
- VINTAGE POLO RALPH LAUREN BEAR INDIAN HEAD STADIUM 1994 SWEATER MEDIUM
- WOMEN'S LORO PIANA PINK HORSEY 1992 EQUESTRIAN STORMSYSTEM JACKET PARKA SMALL
- legit check on true religion shorts
- Marc by Marc Jacobs RARE Party Girl Black Heart Studded Oversized Clutch $248
- desperately wanting Thanaz 73j 30x32(34)
- Is menatwork.nl legit?
7 For All Mankind Spring 2010 Ad Campaign
The Spring 2010 advertising campaign evokes a California lifestyle that revolves around sophistication and style. This season’s imagery showcases 7 For All Mankind’s rich modernist aesthetic with simplicity of material and form. It is a lifestyle that reflects the California Mid-Century look but lived today. This ad campaign was shot in Brooklyn, NY. I really love these images, I think they represent the brand really well, they keep them clean and sophisticated as well as minimal, showing off the jeans rather than a huge crazy background.
Eva Mendes’ Spring 2010 Calvin Klein Campaign
LOOK BOOK: 7 For All Mankind Men’s Spring 2010
LOOK BOOK: 7 For All Mankind Women’s Spring 2010