Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: 3×1 Mid Rise Skinny Jeans in Wash No. 5
- 4th of July Inspired Outfits
- 20 Denim Jackets For Summer
- Styling Denim Shorts For Summer
- Weekend Going Out Look: Current/Elliott The Stiletto Pencil Skirt
- Distressed Denim For Spring/Summer
- Denim Review: Paige Jane Ultra Zip Skinny Jeans in White
- Weekend Going Out Look: Frame Le Color Mid Rise Skinny Jeans
- Best Tepphar washes like Thavar
- Review Diesel Belther 830J
- Selling price for Thavar 888p and Thavar 886b?
- Saint Laurent Paris 17.5 cm - Sz 30 - BNWT
- Iconic Rick Owens DRK SHDW worker jacket - Small - great price!
- Rick Owens DRK SHDW iconic denim worker jacket - great price!
- Diesel Black Gold "Tony-Morgans" Henley Shirt (M)
- Diesel K-Blue Cardigan (M)
- Trying To Identify A Style
- chris pine armani leather jacket
7 For All Mankind Spring 2010 Ad Campaign
The Spring 2010 advertising campaign evokes a California lifestyle that revolves around sophistication and style. This season’s imagery showcases 7 For All Mankind’s rich modernist aesthetic with simplicity of material and form. It is a lifestyle that reflects the California Mid-Century look but lived today. This ad campaign was shot in Brooklyn, NY. I really love these images, I think they represent the brand really well, they keep them clean and sophisticated as well as minimal, showing off the jeans rather than a huge crazy background.
Eva Mendes’ Spring 2010 Calvin Klein Campaign
LOOK BOOK: 7 For All Mankind Men’s Spring 2010
LOOK BOOK: 7 For All Mankind Women’s Spring 2010