Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Diesel vs. Dsquared fit, need some help comparing?
- Sears.com selling DIESEL??? WTF?
- Diesel Thavar 801C 31/30 like new
- Picture Review Buster 835E
- THAVAR-NE 609M new FW14-15 collection (NEW WITH TAGS)
- THAVAR 833Z new FW14-15 collection (NEW WITH TAGS)
- TEPPHAR 835L new FW14-15 collection (NEW WITH TAGS)
- thavar 829B and thavar 807C 27x30 mint
- Sleenker Wash 0824Z _ Stretch
- Antony Morato Jeans size 48/32
7 For All Mankind Spring 2010 Ad Campaign
The Spring 2010 advertising campaign evokes a California lifestyle that revolves around sophistication and style. This season’s imagery showcases 7 For All Mankind’s rich modernist aesthetic with simplicity of material and form. It is a lifestyle that reflects the California Mid-Century look but lived today. This ad campaign was shot in Brooklyn, NY. I really love these images, I think they represent the brand really well, they keep them clean and sophisticated as well as minimal, showing off the jeans rather than a huge crazy background.
Eva Mendes’ Spring 2010 Calvin Klein Campaign
LOOK BOOK: 7 For All Mankind Men’s Spring 2010
LOOK BOOK: 7 For All Mankind Women’s Spring 2010