Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- DenimBlog Holiday Gift Guide
- Koral Spring Summer 2014 Press Day
- Distressed Jeans for Winter
- Hudson Spring Summer 2014 Press Day
- Diesel Women’s Spring Summer 2014 Press Day
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview With Nick Kodenko of Kodenko Jeans
- Flares & Wide Leg Jeans
- Diesel Men’s Spring/Summer 2014 Press Day
- DIESEL THANAZ 8880L JEANS 28x30 SLIM SKINNY FIT - Great Condition
- Trainer on yoox.com models?
- Diesel Thanaz 71J Size 29/30 Excellent Condition-Like New
- SAFADO: Official "Go-To" Style? or NOT?
- Diesel Black Gold Crave 8ML - Size 26 (True Size 30) - RARE
- BNWT Dior Homme FW13 SECOND ROUND(17.5 cm) Jeans size 34, 36
- Diesel Braddom 806Z 33X32, Thavar 8QL 31X32, Darron 886A 30X32 all BNWT!
- TEPPHAR 8PK W38 / L32 BRAND NEW
- Krooley 887Q W36 L32 brand new
- PRPS GTO Wrinkle sz 32
7 For All Mankind Spring 2010 Ad Campaign
The Spring 2010 advertising campaign evokes a California lifestyle that revolves around sophistication and style. This season’s imagery showcases 7 For All Mankind’s rich modernist aesthetic with simplicity of material and form. It is a lifestyle that reflects the California Mid-Century look but lived today. This ad campaign was shot in Brooklyn, NY. I really love these images, I think they represent the brand really well, they keep them clean and sophisticated as well as minimal, showing off the jeans rather than a huge crazy background.
Eva Mendes’ Spring 2010 Calvin Klein Campaign
LOOK BOOK: 7 For All Mankind Men’s Spring 2010
LOOK BOOK: 7 For All Mankind Women’s Spring 2010