Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Weekend Going Out Look: MiH Marrakesh Kick Flares
- Denim Review: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Jeans in Axel
- Denim Review: Paige Denim Rikki Shortalls in Vintage Black
- Ripped, Shredded & Slashed Jeans
- DSTLD Denim
- Denim Review: 3×1 Mid Rise Skinny Jeans in Wash No. 5
- 4th of July Inspired Outfits
- 20 Denim Jackets For Summer
- True Religion Casey Denim Leggings Body Rinse Grey 28 (fits 25/26) x 29
- Kitchen showrooms Birkenhead
- NWT Dior Homme Prussian Blue Superslender Jeans 17.5cm MIJ - Sizes 30, 32, 33
- NWT Dior Homme Faded Blue Second Round 19cm MIJ - Sizes 30, 32, 33
- Hi everybody, just saying hello
- How to check the quality of jeans? (Ⅱ)
- Cheap kitchen cabinets for sale
- And Lippi says his attacking partnership with Diamanti is already strong.
- and over €4 million ($5.7 million) of the fee to Rojo's former club Spartak Moscow, while the Lisbon club will be due 20 per cent of any transfer fee over €23 million <a title="Adidas F50 For Sale"
- AG The Matchbox Slim Straight in CIF 30/29 x 32
Denim Review: Dylan George Lucy in Czar
The Dylan George Lucy Jeans in Czar wash are one of my favourites! They are my go to pair for running errands and for wanting comfort. They are also very very soft, the denim is one of the softest and stretchiest denims I have ever felt. The distressing on the legs is really well done and looks beautiful. They have the classic Dylan George signature pocket design as well. They also have ankle zips so you can wear them super skinny or slightly more open. The pocket lining is brown and has Dylan George printed across it as well. Not only are these jeans extremely comfortable, the fit is very flattering too, I love how skinny they are in the legs and how they hug the body. The rise on these is 7 inches and the inseam is around 29-30 inches. They are my favourite jeans by Dylan George, I don’t even have to think about that one. They don’t have honeycombs on the backs of the knees, those are there purely by lots of wear by me. These jeans are so popular among the celebrities too, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Kate Beckinsale, Lindsay Lohan and Christina Aguilera just to name a few. Click here to see more celebs in these Dylan George Lucy jeans in Czar.
I absolutely love these jeans and definitely recommend them to anyone, they are perfect for your daily errands as they are really soft and so comfortable but they are perfect for dressing up for an evening as well because of their flattering fit. They get a huge thumbs up from me! Buy these jeans at Singer22 for $209.
Laid down front photo so you can how they really look.
Close up photo of the top of the jeans to show the pockets.
Close up photo of the labels and of the Dylan George button.
Laid down photo of the back so you can see how they look.
Close up photo of the back so you can see the pocket shape and and seams.
Close up photo of the back pocket so you can see the Dylan George embroidery.
Close up photo of the distressing on the legs so you can see how it really looks. It’s very well done and quite sturdy, I’ve worn these jeans over 15 times and only a couple of the strands have broken apart so far.
Close up photo of the ankle zips, they are on the outside seam of the legs.
Modeled photos below.
Images by Lorna/DenimBlog (please credit if used) and jeans courtesy of Singer22.
Celebs in Denim: Eve in Dylan George
History of Denim Brands: Dylan George
Wannabe Celebs in Denim: K-Fed in Dylan George