Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Skinny Jeans in Byron Bay
- The Denim Jumpsuit Trend
- Denim Review: R13 Skinny in Black Worn
- Denim of Virtue Spring/Summer 2014
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview with Daniella Clarke of Frankie B.
- Valentine’s Day Outfits for Every Occasion
- Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas
- Frame Denim Fall/Winter 2014
- B And Q Kitchens Reviews
- Can someone please tell me what these Dior jeans are?
- DIESEL CASSIDY BLACK SIZE 7.5 and DIESEL BUTCH BLACK size 8 new in the box with tags
- DIESEL THAVAR 8X2 30x30 , Thavar 8W7 30x30 , Thavar 8W3 30x30 , Thavar 808Z 31x30
- WANTED DIESEL SHIONER 805A w30/31/32
- Jeans G-Star Raw W28 /L32
- regarding torned diesel safado 0824p
- Wrecked Thanaz 73J
- Kitchen Designers Hull
- Are these Joes Jeans fake? Authenticity check please...
Denim Review: Dylan George Lucy in Czar
The Dylan George Lucy Jeans in Czar wash are one of my favourites! They are my go to pair for running errands and for wanting comfort. They are also very very soft, the denim is one of the softest and stretchiest denims I have ever felt. The distressing on the legs is really well done and looks beautiful. They have the classic Dylan George signature pocket design as well. They also have ankle zips so you can wear them super skinny or slightly more open. The pocket lining is brown and has Dylan George printed across it as well. Not only are these jeans extremely comfortable, the fit is very flattering too, I love how skinny they are in the legs and how they hug the body. The rise on these is 7 inches and the inseam is around 29-30 inches. They are my favourite jeans by Dylan George, I don’t even have to think about that one. They don’t have honeycombs on the backs of the knees, those are there purely by lots of wear by me. These jeans are so popular among the celebrities too, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Kate Beckinsale, Lindsay Lohan and Christina Aguilera just to name a few. Click here to see more celebs in these Dylan George Lucy jeans in Czar.
I absolutely love these jeans and definitely recommend them to anyone, they are perfect for your daily errands as they are really soft and so comfortable but they are perfect for dressing up for an evening as well because of their flattering fit. They get a huge thumbs up from me! Buy these jeans at Singer22 for $209.
Laid down front photo so you can how they really look.
Close up photo of the top of the jeans to show the pockets.
Close up photo of the labels and of the Dylan George button.
Laid down photo of the back so you can see how they look.
Close up photo of the back so you can see the pocket shape and and seams.
Close up photo of the back pocket so you can see the Dylan George embroidery.
Close up photo of the distressing on the legs so you can see how it really looks. It’s very well done and quite sturdy, I’ve worn these jeans over 15 times and only a couple of the strands have broken apart so far.
Close up photo of the ankle zips, they are on the outside seam of the legs.
Modeled photos below.
Images by Lorna/DenimBlog (please credit if used) and jeans courtesy of Singer22.
Celebs in Denim: Eve in Dylan George
History of Denim Brands: Dylan George
Wannabe Celebs in Denim: K-Fed in Dylan George