Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- 5 Favorite Monthly Finds
- DENIM REVIEW: Paige Croft Skinny in Howell
- Weekend Going Out Look: Citizens of Humanity Rocket in Axel
- 3 Looks, 3 Pairs, 1 Brand: AG Jeans
- LOOK BOOK: FEAR OF GOD Fourth Collection
- Biker Denim by REPRESENT
- 10 Last Minute Halloween Costume Ideas Using Your Denim
- 3 Denim Halloween Outfits
- NWT Hudson Barbara High-Waist Skinnies Siouxsie 2 28 may fit 27 x 30
- COH Rocket High-Waist Skinnies in Rapture 26 x 31.25
- NWOT *SAMPLE* COH Riley Boyfriend Distressed Selvage (like Digger) 27 x 33.5
- COH Avedon Skinnies in Xene Broken Black 26 x 33
- Helping me ID this DBG
- BNWT Diesel Jeans THANAZ 813Z W32 L32
- Brand New with tags Diesel Jeans KROOLEY 801N W32 L32
- NWT SAINT LAURENT PARIS Dark Grey Black Jeans W29
- True Religion,Real or Fake,Mens
- TEPPHAR 886Z 31X32
Denim Review: Dylan George Lucy in Czar
The Dylan George Lucy Jeans in Czar wash are one of my favourites! They are my go to pair for running errands and for wanting comfort. They are also very very soft, the denim is one of the softest and stretchiest denims I have ever felt. The distressing on the legs is really well done and looks beautiful. They have the classic Dylan George signature pocket design as well. They also have ankle zips so you can wear them super skinny or slightly more open. The pocket lining is brown and has Dylan George printed across it as well. Not only are these jeans extremely comfortable, the fit is very flattering too, I love how skinny they are in the legs and how they hug the body. The rise on these is 7 inches and the inseam is around 29-30 inches. They are my favourite jeans by Dylan George, I don’t even have to think about that one. They don’t have honeycombs on the backs of the knees, those are there purely by lots of wear by me. These jeans are so popular among the celebrities too, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Kate Beckinsale, Lindsay Lohan and Christina Aguilera just to name a few. Click here to see more celebs in these Dylan George Lucy jeans in Czar.
I absolutely love these jeans and definitely recommend them to anyone, they are perfect for your daily errands as they are really soft and so comfortable but they are perfect for dressing up for an evening as well because of their flattering fit. They get a huge thumbs up from me! Buy these jeans at Singer22 for $209.
Laid down front photo so you can how they really look.
Close up photo of the top of the jeans to show the pockets.
Close up photo of the labels and of the Dylan George button.
Laid down photo of the back so you can see how they look.
Close up photo of the back so you can see the pocket shape and and seams.
Close up photo of the back pocket so you can see the Dylan George embroidery.
Close up photo of the distressing on the legs so you can see how it really looks. It’s very well done and quite sturdy, I’ve worn these jeans over 15 times and only a couple of the strands have broken apart so far.
Close up photo of the ankle zips, they are on the outside seam of the legs.
Modeled photos below.
Images by Lorna/DenimBlog (please credit if used) and jeans courtesy of Singer22.