Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Weekend Going Out Look: MiH Marrakesh Kick Flares
- Denim Review: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Jeans in Axel
- Denim Review: Paige Denim Rikki Shortalls in Vintage Black
- Ripped, Shredded & Slashed Jeans
- DSTLD Denim
- Denim Review: 3×1 Mid Rise Skinny Jeans in Wash No. 5
- 4th of July Inspired Outfits
- 20 Denim Jackets For Summer
- True Religion Casey Denim Leggings Body Rinse Grey 28 (fits 25/26) x 29
- Kitchen showrooms Birkenhead
- NWT Dior Homme Prussian Blue Superslender Jeans 17.5cm MIJ - Sizes 30, 32, 33
- NWT Dior Homme Faded Blue Second Round 19cm MIJ - Sizes 30, 32, 33
- Hi everybody, just saying hello
- How to check the quality of jeans? (Ⅱ)
- Cheap kitchen cabinets for sale
- And Lippi says his attacking partnership with Diamanti is already strong.
- and over €4 million ($5.7 million) of the fee to Rojo's former club Spartak Moscow, while the Lisbon club will be due 20 per cent of any transfer fee over €23 million <a title="Adidas F50 For Sale"
- AG The Matchbox Slim Straight in CIF 30/29 x 32
Rihanna in JCDC Jeans
Rihanna steps out in Paris, France wearing JCDC jeans. How fitting is it that she is there in France wearing the French clothing designer, Jean-Charles de Castelbajac’s new line? Coco Perez comments “Designer Jean-Charles de Castelbajac has launched a line for teens called JCDC. Composed of tees, skirts, and jackets, the collection will include the designer’s signature quirks: for instance, a few tees are emblazoned with Donald Duck, and a skirt and pair of pants are composed of newspaper print fabric.” I included a few of the runway shots of Jean-Charles de Castelbajac’s pieces.
Lady Gaga herself is a fan of Jean-Charles de Castelbajac, her famous “Kermit” coat and her “Muppet Cartoon” dress are both by Jean-Charles de Castelbajac.
Rihanna’s jeans ID’d: Current/Elliott
Celebs in Denim: Rihanna in MiH Jeans
Celebs in Denim: Rihanna in J Brand Thrasher jeans