Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- WTB Diesel Gregg 796 size XL
- Thanaz 74k w29 L34 Brand new with tagsd or in really good condition
- Diesel Jeans Thavar 830R W31/L32 Red Selvedge Denim Limited Edition NEW
- APC Petit New Standard BNWT & Nudies Jeans Thin Finn Allen Replica size 30
- Diesel Thanaz 8s9 size 30 (W) x 32 (L)
- Thavar 8B9 vs. 810L does anyone have a side-by-side photo for comparison?
- BNWT Diesel Tepphar 835L 28X30 Blue Eyecon
- anybody got review/fit pics of Sleenker 665S ?
- Which one do you like more? Louder?
- Braddom 0888p Size
Adjust a Button & Hem Tape
Bristol 6, the brand that brought us Nipple Covers, have now released Hem Tape and Adjust A Button. The Hem Tape is ideal for quickly tucking under your hems and securing them with some temporary tape strips. It comes in a pack of 18 for only $12! If your jeans are too long you simply tuck under the excess hem and stick a piece of Hem Tape on it then peel off the back of the tape and stick it to the inside leg of your jean, it’s very easy and extremely handy! My favourite has to be the Adjust A Button. It’s simply a button that you can put anywhere on the waistband of your jeans to tighten or to loosen them! It is a standard jeans button and you push the pin through the waistband of your jeans in the correct area then you pop the flat back onto the end of the pin, it will not come loose unless you pinch the back of it together to take the back off, it’s such a great idea! It comes in a pack of 2 for $18. I own both of these products and I think they are great. It’s time to say goodbye to jeans that are too tight or too loose, they can be fixed in seconds! So can your hems that are too long, perhaps you just want to wear them with flats for a day but don’t actually want to hem them, just use the tape and you are all set!