Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Looking for: Safado stretch
- Diesel jeans
- RARE 7FAM CAE Crystal Patch Flynts 28 fits 29 x 31 (fold hemmed) or 34 (let out)
- Euro Market Exclusive 7FAM Pola Straight Legs Leipzig Grey 29 x 31 or 34 (runs 1/2 small)
- NWT Joe's Jeans Skinny Distressed in Teal 29 x 33
- Selling Tepphar 73T
- DIESEL Laleta Men's leather jacket in Size Medium " PERFECT NEAR NEW CONDITION "
- BNWT Dior Homme MII 19cm Black Raws sz26
- BNWT Dsquared2 FW14 Runway Blue Faded Distressed Jeans size 44
- BNWT Dsquared2 FW14 Runway Blue Faded Distressed Jeans Size 46, 48
Adjust a Button & Hem Tape
Bristol 6, the brand that brought us Nipple Covers, have now released Hem Tape and Adjust A Button. The Hem Tape is ideal for quickly tucking under your hems and securing them with some temporary tape strips. It comes in a pack of 18 for only $12! If your jeans are too long you simply tuck under the excess hem and stick a piece of Hem Tape on it then peel off the back of the tape and stick it to the inside leg of your jean, it’s very easy and extremely handy! My favourite has to be the Adjust A Button. It’s simply a button that you can put anywhere on the waistband of your jeans to tighten or to loosen them! It is a standard jeans button and you push the pin through the waistband of your jeans in the correct area then you pop the flat back onto the end of the pin, it will not come loose unless you pinch the back of it together to take the back off, it’s such a great idea! It comes in a pack of 2 for $18. I own both of these products and I think they are great. It’s time to say goodbye to jeans that are too tight or too loose, they can be fixed in seconds! So can your hems that are too long, perhaps you just want to wear them with flats for a day but don’t actually want to hem them, just use the tape and you are all set!