Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- 15 Maxi Dresses & Skirts To Wear With Denim Jackets
- 5 Favorite Monthly Finds
- Denim Review: Rag & Bone The Skinny Leather Pants
- 5 Coachella Ready Looks for Men
- Denim Interview: MAVI Feather Collection
- 5 Ways To Wear White Jeans This Spring
- DENIM INTERVIEW: Candiani Denim
- 6 Fashion Bloggers Who Love Denim
Oprah loves CJ by Cookie Johnson!
Everyone’s favorite talk show host, Oprah, wore a pair of CJ by Cookie Johnson jeans last week. Recently, on the cover of her magazine, O Magazine, she wore the Love Boyfriend style jean (seen above). She’s a huge fan of them and raved that, “The perfect jeans for real women with real booties,” she says. “For three days straight, I had on the jeans.” The twilight is a darker wash which is meant to flatter the legs. The waistband gently cinches the waist curve, eliminating muffin top. The best part, is the distressed denim already feels worn in!
To learn more about CJ by Cookie Johnson, check out our post on the brand.