Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Weekend Going Out Look: Citizens of Humanity Rocket in London’s Calling
- 3 Pairs 3 Looks 1 Brand: A GOLD E
- Denim Review: Hudson Barbara High Rise Skinny Jeans in Soundcheck
- The Return of Flares for Fall
- New Denim Pieces You Need For Fall
- Patchwork Denim
- 3 Labor Day Denim Outfits
- Black Denim for Hot Weather
- A Thavar 100 % Cotton like Sleenker 0608 D?
- Nice dark blue wash
- Diesel Shioner 8PN 28x32
- Diesel Thavar 8w7 Stretch 28x32
- Diesel Thavar 8x2 29x32
- Diesel Darron 880R stretch 28x32
- Nudie Thin Finn Crispy Crinkles 29x34
- Nudie Tape Ted org. 16 Dips Dry 30x32
- NWOT AG Adriano Goldschmied Casablanca Straights fits 26/27 x 34.5 (size tag cut)
- NWT Marc Jacobs Dark Orchid Purple Mauve Pink Daydream Hobo Leather Lined $1295
Oprah loves CJ by Cookie Johnson!
Everyone’s favorite talk show host, Oprah, wore a pair of CJ by Cookie Johnson jeans last week. Recently, on the cover of her magazine, O Magazine, she wore the Love Boyfriend style jean (seen above). She’s a huge fan of them and raved that, “The perfect jeans for real women with real booties,” she says. “For three days straight, I had on the jeans.” The twilight is a darker wash which is meant to flatter the legs. The waistband gently cinches the waist curve, eliminating muffin top. The best part, is the distressed denim already feels worn in!
To learn more about CJ by Cookie Johnson, check out our post on the brand.
Meet Cookie Johnson
Oprah does denim before and afters
Justin Timberlake talks William Rast to Oprah