Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- New Denim Pieces You Need For Fall
- Patchwork Denim
- 3 Labor Day Denim Outfits
- Black Denim for Hot Weather
- Weekend Going Out Look: MiH Marrakesh Kick Flares
- Denim Review: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Jeans in Axel
- Denim Review: Paige Denim Rikki Shortalls in Vintage Black
- Ripped, Shredded & Slashed Jeans
- RRL Slim Bootcut Storm Gray Japan Selvedge Denim 33x34.
- RRL Slim Fit Dark Wash Japan Selvedge Denim 33x34
- COH Avedon Skinny Ponte Knit Pants Axl Black 31 x 30
- AG The Stevie Slim Straight Legs in Gray 31 x 31
- BNWT Diesel Jeans Tepphar 804K 28x30
- BNWT Diesel Jeans Belther 816J Regular Fit Tapered Leg 0816J (New with Tags)
- BNWT Diesel Jeans Belther 828T Regular Slim Fit Tapered Leg 0828T (New with Tags)
- t-shirt question
- Acceptance of coated jeans versus leather pants for men
- Karl Lagerfeld Jeans 16.5CM Waxed Denim stretch skinny jeans W30 L32
Oprah loves CJ by Cookie Johnson!
Everyone’s favorite talk show host, Oprah, wore a pair of CJ by Cookie Johnson jeans last week. Recently, on the cover of her magazine, O Magazine, she wore the Love Boyfriend style jean (seen above). She’s a huge fan of them and raved that, “The perfect jeans for real women with real booties,” she says. “For three days straight, I had on the jeans.” The twilight is a darker wash which is meant to flatter the legs. The waistband gently cinches the waist curve, eliminating muffin top. The best part, is the distressed denim already feels worn in!
To learn more about CJ by Cookie Johnson, check out our post on the brand.
Meet Cookie Johnson
Oprah does denim before and afters
Justin Timberlake talks William Rast to Oprah