Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- DSTLD Denim
- Denim Review: 3×1 Mid Rise Skinny Jeans in Wash No. 5
- 4th of July Inspired Outfits
- 20 Denim Jackets For Summer
- Styling Denim Shorts For Summer
- Weekend Going Out Look: Current/Elliott The Stiletto Pencil Skirt
- Distressed Denim For Spring/Summer
- Denim Review: Paige Jane Ultra Zip Skinny Jeans in White
- [Help] Thavar 0Z886size and fit
- True Religion Julie Skinnies in Sunset Pass 28 (fits 27 in waist only) x 32.5
- 7FAM Kaylie Slim Bootcut (like Rocker) in Lady Jeanette 29 x 36.25
- Dsquared jean real or fake?
- True Religion Casey Denim Legging in Rinse 32 fits 31 x 30
- True Religion Stella Bead Stitch Skinnies Black Body Rinse 31 x 33.5
- NWT $295 Theory Elidy Combo Tank Dress Soft Urchin sz 6 (fits between 4 and 8)
- AG The Stilt Skinnies in Subtle 28 (fits 26/27 in hips) x 30.5
- AG Adriano Goldschmied Daisy Shorts Ikat Twill 24 can also fit 23
- Miss Me Nicole Skinny Jeans Dark Rinse 30 (fits 28 in waist) x 32.5
Meet Cookie Johnson
Los Angeles celebrity shopping hot spot introduces Cookie Johnson. She is to make a special appearance and introduce her new premium denim line.
Cookie Johnson, wife of NBA legend and businessman Earvin “Magic” Johnson, has teamed up with Michael Glasser (founder of Seven, Citizens, and current owner of Rich & Skinny) to create Cj by Cookie Johnson, the first premium denim line cut for women with curves.
Hollywood fashion guru Jaye Hersh has earned a reputation for continuously scouting fashion’s latest must-haves and bringing them to the masses at her popular LA boutique INTUITION and its corresponding e-commerce site ShopIntuition.com.
Cookie Johnson and Jaye Hersh will host a celebrity mixer and customer “meet and greet”. A dee-jay and refreshments will be featured and Cookie will help customers find their perfect “Cj” fit.
The event is on Saturday, October 3rd at 11-2PM.
It’s being held at: INTUITION, 10581 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90064.
Just right click the image and press view image to see it in higher res.