Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: Paige Lennox Skinny in Black Shadow
- 6 UK Fashion Bloggers To Watch
- 9 Reasons ’90s Denim Ruled
- 28 Light Denim Shorts For Summer
- 3×1 Opens Southampton Flagship
- 5 Favorite Monthly Finds
- Denim Review: Ksubi Hi & Wasted Jeans in Vintage Black
- Denim Review: Paige Baxter Jogger in Black Gravel
- Diesel Thavar NE Jogg Jeans 0837T £190 Current Season
- NWT McGuire Denim Newton Skinnies in Oceana 29 x 28.5
- Diesel Thanaz 0816L size 32x32
- Zathan 770 - 28X32
- Slammer 73J - 28X32 - Mint
- Zathan 71J - 28X30 - 2007 Wash / Lab 330 - Mint
- Diesel Thavar 008B9 32 WAIST 30 Leg
- Brand New SLP Signature Court Classic SL/01H High Top Sneakers Optic White Size 40
- [[Drop Prices]] Dior Homme Shirt
- Marc Jacobs Black Quilted Leather Classic XL Single Gold Chain $895
Meet Cookie Johnson
Los Angeles celebrity shopping hot spot introduces Cookie Johnson. She is to make a special appearance and introduce her new premium denim line.
Cookie Johnson, wife of NBA legend and businessman Earvin “Magic” Johnson, has teamed up with Michael Glasser (founder of Seven, Citizens, and current owner of Rich & Skinny) to create Cj by Cookie Johnson, the first premium denim line cut for women with curves.
Hollywood fashion guru Jaye Hersh has earned a reputation for continuously scouting fashion’s latest must-haves and bringing them to the masses at her popular LA boutique INTUITION and its corresponding e-commerce site ShopIntuition.com.
Cookie Johnson and Jaye Hersh will host a celebrity mixer and customer “meet and greet”. A dee-jay and refreshments will be featured and Cookie will help customers find their perfect “Cj” fit.
The event is on Saturday, October 3rd at 11-2PM.
It’s being held at: INTUITION, 10581 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90064.
Just right click the image and press view image to see it in higher res.