Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- New Brand: JARDINE by Nathan Bogle
- Denim Review: Koral Skinny Jeans in Dirty Destroyed
- Mens Shorts
- New Distressed Jeans by Rag & Bone for Men
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview with Nikki Reed for 7 For All Mankind
- J Brand Autumn/Winter 2013 Men’s Press Day
- 3 Pairs, 3 Looks, 1 Brand: Frame Denim
- J Brand Autumn/Winter 2013 Women’s Press Day
- My Little Intro.
- thanaz 660Q 28x30 mint
- WANTED : THAVAR 886B W31L32 !!!
- NWT Marc by Marc Jacobs Brown Saddle Studded Crossbody Pixie Bag RARE
- Greetings All
- DIESEL THAVAR 8880M 32X32
- True Religion Ricky Big T Straights in Med Phoenix 31 fits 32 x 33.5
- True Religion Stella Heavyweight Raschel Skinny Pants Black 24 x 29.25 (fits 25 hips)
- 7FAM Roxanne Skinnies in Mercer 25 x 32 (unhemmed)
- True Religion Julie Skinnies in Short Fuse Medium (Grey) 27 x 34
Meet Cookie Johnson
Los Angeles celebrity shopping hot spot introduces Cookie Johnson. She is to make a special appearance and introduce her new premium denim line.
Cookie Johnson, wife of NBA legend and businessman Earvin “Magic” Johnson, has teamed up with Michael Glasser (founder of Seven, Citizens, and current owner of Rich & Skinny) to create Cj by Cookie Johnson, the first premium denim line cut for women with curves.
Hollywood fashion guru Jaye Hersh has earned a reputation for continuously scouting fashion’s latest must-haves and bringing them to the masses at her popular LA boutique INTUITION and its corresponding e-commerce site ShopIntuition.com.
Cookie Johnson and Jaye Hersh will host a celebrity mixer and customer “meet and greet”. A dee-jay and refreshments will be featured and Cookie will help customers find their perfect “Cj” fit.
The event is on Saturday, October 3rd at 11-2PM.
It’s being held at: INTUITION, 10581 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90064.
Just right click the image and press view image to see it in higher res.