Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- 9 Essentials for Winter
- DenimBlog EXCLUSIVE: R13 Pre-Spring 2015
- Denim Event: R13 x Steven Alan
- Weekend Going Out Look: J Brand Jake Slim Boy-Fit in Gothic
- The Best Grey Jeans For Fall
- Layering Denim in London
- 3 Denim Inspired Outfits For Halloween
- Weekend Going Out Look: Citizens of Humanity Rocket in London’s Calling
- Ethnic fashion handbags
- Black Friday 2014 thread
- Sleenker 838P black fit pics and details
- What is this brand?
- 7FAM Worn Nolita Roxanne Skinnies 27 fits 28 x 35.5 XLong
- Diesel Black Gold Okayama Excess w30
- Hello Jeans lovers!
- BROOKS BROTHERS GOLDEN FLEECE MADISON REVENGE 140'S GRAY SUIT 48 REGULAR 48R
- RALPH LAUREN PURPLE LABEL 100% CASHMERE SPORT COAT JACKET 40 REGULAR 40R
- PAUL STUART STUARTS CHOICE 180'S GLEN PLAID SPORT COAT JACKET 44 LONG 44 L
Meet Cookie Johnson
Los Angeles celebrity shopping hot spot introduces Cookie Johnson. She is to make a special appearance and introduce her new premium denim line.
Cookie Johnson, wife of NBA legend and businessman Earvin “Magic” Johnson, has teamed up with Michael Glasser (founder of Seven, Citizens, and current owner of Rich & Skinny) to create Cj by Cookie Johnson, the first premium denim line cut for women with curves.
Hollywood fashion guru Jaye Hersh has earned a reputation for continuously scouting fashion’s latest must-haves and bringing them to the masses at her popular LA boutique INTUITION and its corresponding e-commerce site ShopIntuition.com.
Cookie Johnson and Jaye Hersh will host a celebrity mixer and customer “meet and greet”. A dee-jay and refreshments will be featured and Cookie will help customers find their perfect “Cj” fit.
The event is on Saturday, October 3rd at 11-2PM.
It’s being held at: INTUITION, 10581 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90064.
Just right click the image and press view image to see it in higher res.