Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Skinny Jeans in Byron Bay
- The Denim Jumpsuit Trend
- Denim Review: R13 Skinny in Black Worn
- Denim of Virtue Spring/Summer 2014
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview with Daniella Clarke of Frankie B.
- Valentine’s Day Outfits for Every Occasion
- Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas
- Frame Denim Fall/Winter 2014
- Some fit pics on a several Diesel jeans, would love some advices.
- PRPS P51P99ASV Studded Rambler Jeans 33
- PRPS STUDDED JEANS P51P99ASV 33
- Diesel Outlet (Bicester, UK)
- WTT: Diesel Darron 886A 31 X 32 for a pair of DIESEL Jogg jeans size 30-32
- Thavar 75g Size 27x30, Thavar 811P Size 27x32 and Sleenker 886Z Size 28x32
- thavar 8x2 size 27
- Kitchen Designer London
- We need your feedback!
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Tobacco Brown Suede & White Shearling Pink Trim Bag $398
Meet Cookie Johnson
Los Angeles celebrity shopping hot spot introduces Cookie Johnson. She is to make a special appearance and introduce her new premium denim line.
Cookie Johnson, wife of NBA legend and businessman Earvin “Magic” Johnson, has teamed up with Michael Glasser (founder of Seven, Citizens, and current owner of Rich & Skinny) to create Cj by Cookie Johnson, the first premium denim line cut for women with curves.
Hollywood fashion guru Jaye Hersh has earned a reputation for continuously scouting fashion’s latest must-haves and bringing them to the masses at her popular LA boutique INTUITION and its corresponding e-commerce site ShopIntuition.com.
Cookie Johnson and Jaye Hersh will host a celebrity mixer and customer “meet and greet”. A dee-jay and refreshments will be featured and Cookie will help customers find their perfect “Cj” fit.
The event is on Saturday, October 3rd at 11-2PM.
It’s being held at: INTUITION, 10581 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90064.
Just right click the image and press view image to see it in higher res.