Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Weekend Going Out Look: Citizens of Humanity Rocket in London’s Calling
- 3 Pairs 3 Looks 1 Brand: A GOLD E
- Denim Review: Hudson Barbara High Rise Skinny Jeans in Soundcheck
- The Return of Flares for Fall
- New Denim Pieces You Need For Fall
- Patchwork Denim
- 3 Labor Day Denim Outfits
- Black Denim for Hot Weather
- Muthkarni Black Magic Vashikaran specialist Aghori +91-8107764125
- Jyotish : Find black magic Services in Vashikaran+91-8107764125
- Online Vashikaran specialist black magic astrologer+91-8107764125
- powerfull black magic best Vashikaran astrologer +91-8107764125
- @@@@@Love Problem Love Back by Hypnotism+91-8107764125
- All Love problem solutions black magic Vashikaran +91-8107764125
- @@@@Vashikaran Specialist Love Problem Solution+91-8107764125
- @@@@@Love Marriage Love problem solutions+91-8107764125
- Love Marriage Love problem solutions+91-8107764125
- Love marriage black magic Vashikaran Specialist +91-8107764125
Meet Cookie Johnson
Los Angeles celebrity shopping hot spot introduces Cookie Johnson. She is to make a special appearance and introduce her new premium denim line.
Cookie Johnson, wife of NBA legend and businessman Earvin “Magic” Johnson, has teamed up with Michael Glasser (founder of Seven, Citizens, and current owner of Rich & Skinny) to create Cj by Cookie Johnson, the first premium denim line cut for women with curves.
Hollywood fashion guru Jaye Hersh has earned a reputation for continuously scouting fashion’s latest must-haves and bringing them to the masses at her popular LA boutique INTUITION and its corresponding e-commerce site ShopIntuition.com.
Cookie Johnson and Jaye Hersh will host a celebrity mixer and customer “meet and greet”. A dee-jay and refreshments will be featured and Cookie will help customers find their perfect “Cj” fit.
The event is on Saturday, October 3rd at 11-2PM.
It’s being held at: INTUITION, 10581 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90064.
Just right click the image and press view image to see it in higher res.