Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- NWT Marc Jacobs Royal Blue Leather Nickel HW Big Apple Gotham SP14 $1395
- Dsquared2 kenny twist jeans S74LA0471 Size 44
- DIESEL THANAZ 73J size 30x30
- Various Diesel, DBG and 55DSL jeans 28/32
- Marc Jacobs Black Sweet Punk Mixed Chain Studded Leather Lined Viv R06 $1450
- Marc Jacobs Red Sweet Punk Mixed Chain Studded Leather Lined Viv RE06 $1450
- Thanaz 73j
- Diesel Reboot Leather
- WANTED: Diesel Viker 8T5. Sz W36 or 34 - L32 or 34
- tepphar 818t compared to tepphar 604b help
7 For All Mankind cofounder starts new brand
The denim genius, Michael Glasser, of 7FAM, Citizens and Rich and Skinny joined forces with Cookie Johnson to create a premium denim line for curvier women. As Johnson explained, she wanted to create a line for women with bodies like hers, that were “fitting but curvy”. The desire to create the line came from Johnson’s inability to find jeans that fit her properly. Johnson explains, “I couldn’t find jeans to fit my body type,” she explains. “It frustrated me to try on every pair in the store and leave with nothing.”
Johnson realized that her struggle was one that many faced, so instead of waiting to find the right pair, she took it upon herself to create them herself. Cookie Johnson jeans come in bootcut, skinny, straight leg and boyfriend styles, only with a little extra room in the butt and thighs to accommodate curves.
Cookie Johnson jeans will be available in sizes 24-38, in a variety of washes. Priced between $145-198 and will be available at Nordstrom this summer, Bloomingdales and other department stores in September.
Huge J Brand Private Sale @ HauteLook, starts Monday!
Rich & Skinny sale starts today at Rue La La!
Paper Denim & Cloth designer starts new line