Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- DenimBlog EXCLUSIVE: R13 Pre-Spring 2015
- Denim Event: R13 x Steven Alan
- Weekend Going Out Look: J Brand Jake Slim Boy-Fit in Gothic
- The Best Grey Jeans For Fall
- Layering Denim in London
- 3 Denim Inspired Outfits For Halloween
- Weekend Going Out Look: Citizens of Humanity Rocket in London’s Calling
- 3 Pairs 3 Looks 1 Brand: A GOLD E
- Cheap Kitchen Units Flatpack
- Black Friday 2014 thread
- Sleenker 838P black fit pics and details
- What is this brand?
- 7FAM Worn Nolita Roxanne Skinnies 27 fits 28 x 35.5 XLong
- Diesel Black Gold Okayama Excess w30
- Hello Jeans lovers!
- BROOKS BROTHERS GOLDEN FLEECE MADISON REVENGE 140'S GRAY SUIT 48 REGULAR 48R
- RALPH LAUREN PURPLE LABEL 100% CASHMERE SPORT COAT JACKET 40 REGULAR 40R
- PAUL STUART STUARTS CHOICE 180'S GLEN PLAID SPORT COAT JACKET 44 LONG 44 L
7 For All Mankind cofounder starts new brand
The denim genius, Michael Glasser, of 7FAM, Citizens and Rich and Skinny joined forces with Cookie Johnson to create a premium denim line for curvier women. As Johnson explained, she wanted to create a line for women with bodies like hers, that were “fitting but curvy”. The desire to create the line came from Johnson’s inability to find jeans that fit her properly. Johnson explains, “I couldn’t find jeans to fit my body type,” she explains. “It frustrated me to try on every pair in the store and leave with nothing.”
Johnson realized that her struggle was one that many faced, so instead of waiting to find the right pair, she took it upon herself to create them herself. Cookie Johnson jeans come in bootcut, skinny, straight leg and boyfriend styles, only with a little extra room in the butt and thighs to accommodate curves.
Cookie Johnson jeans will be available in sizes 24-38, in a variety of washes. Priced between $145-198 and will be available at Nordstrom this summer, Bloomingdales and other department stores in September.
Huge J Brand Private Sale @ HauteLook, starts Monday!
Rich & Skinny sale starts today at Rue La La!
Paper Denim & Cloth designer starts new line