Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Black Denim for Hot Weather
- Weekend Going Out Look: MiH Marrakesh Kick Flares
- Denim Review: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Jeans in Axel
- Denim Review: Paige Denim Rikki Shortalls in Vintage Black
- Ripped, Shredded & Slashed Jeans
- DSTLD Denim
- Denim Review: 3×1 Mid Rise Skinny Jeans in Wash No. 5
- 4th of July Inspired Outfits
- Cheap Kitchens Peebleshire
- Affordable Kitchens Sheffield
- Belther 816B W31 used, hemmed to 30L but in perfect condition
- Cheap Kitchen Glasgow
- BNWT Diesel Jeans Belther 816J Regular Slim Fit Tapered Leg 0816J
- 7FAM Brett Bootcuts w A-Pockets NYD 34 x 34.5
- NWT 7FAM Roxanne Skinnies in Indianapolis 30 fits 31 x 34.5
- NWT 7FAM Roxanne Skinnies in HRLT 27/28 x 33.25
- AG Adriano Goldschmied Stilt Skinnies VBA 27 x 29.75 (1/2 small in waist)
- Diesel Thanaz 0R06K Stretch 33 x 33
7 For All Mankind cofounder starts new brand
The denim genius, Michael Glasser, of 7FAM, Citizens and Rich and Skinny joined forces with Cookie Johnson to create a premium denim line for curvier women. As Johnson explained, she wanted to create a line for women with bodies like hers, that were “fitting but curvy”. The desire to create the line came from Johnson’s inability to find jeans that fit her properly. Johnson explains, “I couldn’t find jeans to fit my body type,” she explains. “It frustrated me to try on every pair in the store and leave with nothing.”
Johnson realized that her struggle was one that many faced, so instead of waiting to find the right pair, she took it upon herself to create them herself. Cookie Johnson jeans come in bootcut, skinny, straight leg and boyfriend styles, only with a little extra room in the butt and thighs to accommodate curves.
Cookie Johnson jeans will be available in sizes 24-38, in a variety of washes. Priced between $145-198 and will be available at Nordstrom this summer, Bloomingdales and other department stores in September.
Huge J Brand Private Sale @ HauteLook, starts Monday!
Rich & Skinny sale starts today at Rue La La!
Paper Denim & Cloth designer starts new line