Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- 28 Light Denim Shorts For Summer
- 3×1 Opens Southampton Flagship
- 5 Favorite Monthly Finds
- Denim Review: Ksubi Hi & Wasted Jeans in Vintage Black
- Denim Review: Paige Baxter Jogger in Black Gravel
- The Denim Culotte Trend
- The Flared Denim Overalls Trend
- Denim Review: Yoga Jeans x Lorna Raindrops Sky Rise Ponte Legging
- all saints fake jackets ?
- hey guys
- Diesel Thavar 8880M 29 X 32
- Tepphar 833F + 838D W27/L30
- Marc Jacobs RARE Black Rose Multipocket Pushlock Flap Expandable Zip $950
- Marc Jacobs Brown Karen Large Bal Harbour Resort Stam Gold Chain $1500
- Marc Jacobs Pearl Anthracite Gray Whitney Quilted Leather Crossbody $1350
- For Sale! BNWOT Thanaz 73J 31/30
- Krayver 0840V, Size 30/32
- MANDARINA DUCK
7 For All Mankind cofounder starts new brand
The denim genius, Michael Glasser, of 7FAM, Citizens and Rich and Skinny joined forces with Cookie Johnson to create a premium denim line for curvier women. As Johnson explained, she wanted to create a line for women with bodies like hers, that were “fitting but curvy”. The desire to create the line came from Johnson’s inability to find jeans that fit her properly. Johnson explains, “I couldn’t find jeans to fit my body type,” she explains. “It frustrated me to try on every pair in the store and leave with nothing.”
Johnson realized that her struggle was one that many faced, so instead of waiting to find the right pair, she took it upon herself to create them herself. Cookie Johnson jeans come in bootcut, skinny, straight leg and boyfriend styles, only with a little extra room in the butt and thighs to accommodate curves.
Cookie Johnson jeans will be available in sizes 24-38, in a variety of washes. Priced between $145-198 and will be available at Nordstrom this summer, Bloomingdales and other department stores in September.
Huge J Brand Private Sale @ HauteLook, starts Monday!
Rich & Skinny sale starts today at Rue La La!
Paper Denim & Cloth designer starts new line