Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- DIESEL hooded sweater mod. S-AMINA code : 00SC75 0PAFJ col.51F olive (NEW WITH TAGS)
- DIESEL jacket mod. J-TENDENCY code : 00SJS1 / 0KAGH col.900 (NEW WITH TAGS)
- DIESEL hooded swwater mod. S-SUZANNE code : 00S85L 0IAEG col. 42A and 96X (NEW WITH TAGS)
- Personal Diesel Collections
- Diesel Jeans Krooley NE Jogg 816D W28
- Diesel Zatiny 008CO 30X30
- Diesel Zatiny 008SS 30X30
- Diesel Viker 008GZ 30X30
- Diesel Safado 8IL
- Diesel Larkee 008GE 30X34
7 For All Mankind cofounder starts new brand
The denim genius, Michael Glasser, of 7FAM, Citizens and Rich and Skinny joined forces with Cookie Johnson to create a premium denim line for curvier women. As Johnson explained, she wanted to create a line for women with bodies like hers, that were “fitting but curvy”. The desire to create the line came from Johnson’s inability to find jeans that fit her properly. Johnson explains, “I couldn’t find jeans to fit my body type,” she explains. “It frustrated me to try on every pair in the store and leave with nothing.”
Johnson realized that her struggle was one that many faced, so instead of waiting to find the right pair, she took it upon herself to create them herself. Cookie Johnson jeans come in bootcut, skinny, straight leg and boyfriend styles, only with a little extra room in the butt and thighs to accommodate curves.
Cookie Johnson jeans will be available in sizes 24-38, in a variety of washes. Priced between $145-198 and will be available at Nordstrom this summer, Bloomingdales and other department stores in September.
Paper Denim & Cloth designer starts new line
Huge J Brand Private Sale @ HauteLook, starts Monday!
Rich & Skinny sale starts today at Rue La La!