Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- DenimBlog Holiday Gift Guide
- Koral Spring Summer 2014 Press Day
- Distressed Jeans for Winter
- Hudson Spring Summer 2014 Press Day
- Diesel Women’s Spring Summer 2014 Press Day
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview With Nick Kodenko of Kodenko Jeans
- Flares & Wide Leg Jeans
- Diesel Men’s Spring/Summer 2014 Press Day
- DIESEL THANAZ 8880L JEANS 28x30 SLIM SKINNY FIT - Great Condition
- Trainer on yoox.com models?
- Diesel Thanaz 71J Size 29/30 Excellent Condition-Like New
- SAFADO: Official "Go-To" Style? or NOT?
- Diesel Black Gold Crave 8ML - Size 26 (True Size 30) - RARE
- BNWT Dior Homme FW13 SECOND ROUND(17.5 cm) Jeans size 34, 36
- Diesel Braddom 806Z 33X32, Thavar 8QL 31X32, Darron 886A 30X32 all BNWT!
- TEPPHAR 8PK W38 / L32 BRAND NEW
- Krooley 887Q W36 L32 brand new
- PRPS GTO Wrinkle sz 32
7 For All Mankind cofounder starts new brand
The denim genius, Michael Glasser, of 7FAM, Citizens and Rich and Skinny joined forces with Cookie Johnson to create a premium denim line for curvier women. As Johnson explained, she wanted to create a line for women with bodies like hers, that were “fitting but curvy”. The desire to create the line came from Johnson’s inability to find jeans that fit her properly. Johnson explains, “I couldn’t find jeans to fit my body type,” she explains. “It frustrated me to try on every pair in the store and leave with nothing.”
Johnson realized that her struggle was one that many faced, so instead of waiting to find the right pair, she took it upon herself to create them herself. Cookie Johnson jeans come in bootcut, skinny, straight leg and boyfriend styles, only with a little extra room in the butt and thighs to accommodate curves.
Cookie Johnson jeans will be available in sizes 24-38, in a variety of washes. Priced between $145-198 and will be available at Nordstrom this summer, Bloomingdales and other department stores in September.
Huge J Brand Private Sale @ HauteLook, starts Monday!
Rich & Skinny sale starts today at Rue La La!
Paper Denim & Cloth designer starts new line