Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- S-tor shirt sizing help
- searching for shioner 880w w30/32 or W31/l32.
- Anyone own Tepphar 881W?
- WOMEN'S LORO PIANA STORM SYSTEM TAN 3/4 TRENCH COAT JACKET SIZE 42 / 6
- A.P.C. APC PETIT NEW STANDARD SKINNY SELVEDGE SELVAGE JEANS 33
- A.P.C. APC PETIT STANDARD SKINNY SELVEDGE SELVAGE JEANS 32 CLICK DESCRIPTION
- PRPS UTILITARIAN CARGO COMBAT PANT SLIM STRAIGHT TAN JEANS SIZE 32
- MEN'S HERMES PARIS BLACK LOAFER LACE OXFORD SHOES SIZE 8 / 41
- ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA TROFEO HOUNDSTOOTH WINDOWPANE SPORT COAT JACKET 40 SHORT 40S
- ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA CASHMERE LIGHT SAKS 5TH SPORT COAT JACKET 48 REGULAR 48R
7 For All Mankind cofounder starts new brand
The denim genius, Michael Glasser, of 7FAM, Citizens and Rich and Skinny joined forces with Cookie Johnson to create a premium denim line for curvier women. As Johnson explained, she wanted to create a line for women with bodies like hers, that were “fitting but curvy”. The desire to create the line came from Johnson’s inability to find jeans that fit her properly. Johnson explains, “I couldn’t find jeans to fit my body type,” she explains. “It frustrated me to try on every pair in the store and leave with nothing.”
Johnson realized that her struggle was one that many faced, so instead of waiting to find the right pair, she took it upon herself to create them herself. Cookie Johnson jeans come in bootcut, skinny, straight leg and boyfriend styles, only with a little extra room in the butt and thighs to accommodate curves.
Cookie Johnson jeans will be available in sizes 24-38, in a variety of washes. Priced between $145-198 and will be available at Nordstrom this summer, Bloomingdales and other department stores in September.
Huge J Brand Private Sale @ HauteLook, starts Monday!
Rich & Skinny sale starts today at Rue La La!
Paper Denim & Cloth designer starts new line