Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- WTB Diesel Gregg 796 size XL
- Thanaz 74k w29 L34 Brand new with tagsd or in really good condition
- Diesel Jeans Thavar 830R W31/L32 Red Selvage Denim Limited Edition NEW
- APC Petit New Standard BNWT & Nudies Jeans Thin Finn Allen Replica size 30
- Diesel Thanaz 8s9 size 30 (W) x 32 (L)
- Thavar 8B9 vs. 810L does anyone have a side-by-side photo for comparison?
- BNWT Diesel Tepphar 835L 28X30 Blue Eyecon
- anybody got review/fit pics of Sleenker 665S ?
- Which one do you like more? Louder?
- Braddom 0888p Size
7 For All Mankind cofounder starts new brand
The denim genius, Michael Glasser, of 7FAM, Citizens and Rich and Skinny joined forces with Cookie Johnson to create a premium denim line for curvier women. As Johnson explained, she wanted to create a line for women with bodies like hers, that were “fitting but curvy”. The desire to create the line came from Johnson’s inability to find jeans that fit her properly. Johnson explains, “I couldn’t find jeans to fit my body type,” she explains. “It frustrated me to try on every pair in the store and leave with nothing.”
Johnson realized that her struggle was one that many faced, so instead of waiting to find the right pair, she took it upon herself to create them herself. Cookie Johnson jeans come in bootcut, skinny, straight leg and boyfriend styles, only with a little extra room in the butt and thighs to accommodate curves.
Cookie Johnson jeans will be available in sizes 24-38, in a variety of washes. Priced between $145-198 and will be available at Nordstrom this summer, Bloomingdales and other department stores in September.
Paper Denim & Cloth designer starts new line
Huge J Brand Private Sale @ HauteLook, starts Monday!
Rich & Skinny sale starts today at Rue La La!