Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- My Wrangler jacket excites a bit too much!
- pre-owned Diesel Thavar 807J W30L32
- Diesel Black Gold fits?
- NEW W/ TAG MEN'S LORO PIANA TAN LINEN SPORT COAT JACKET 42 / 52 42R REGULAR
- BORRELLI NAPOLI HAND TAILORED GRAY NERANO SUIT 36 SHORT 36S 46 BEAUTIFUL
- MEN'S ALL SAINTS ALLSAINTS BLACK LEATHER JEAN STYLE JACKET SIZE LARGE
- VINTAGE POLO RALPH LAUREN BEAR INDIAN HEAD STADIUM 1994 SWEATER MEDIUM
- WOMEN'S LORO PIANA PINK HORSEY 1992 EQUESTRIAN STORMSYSTEM JACKET PARKA SMALL
- legit check on true religion shorts
- Marc by Marc Jacobs RARE Party Girl Black Heart Studded Oversized Clutch $248
7 For All Mankind cofounder starts new brand
The denim genius, Michael Glasser, of 7FAM, Citizens and Rich and Skinny joined forces with Cookie Johnson to create a premium denim line for curvier women. As Johnson explained, she wanted to create a line for women with bodies like hers, that were “fitting but curvy”. The desire to create the line came from Johnson’s inability to find jeans that fit her properly. Johnson explains, “I couldn’t find jeans to fit my body type,” she explains. “It frustrated me to try on every pair in the store and leave with nothing.”
Johnson realized that her struggle was one that many faced, so instead of waiting to find the right pair, she took it upon herself to create them herself. Cookie Johnson jeans come in bootcut, skinny, straight leg and boyfriend styles, only with a little extra room in the butt and thighs to accommodate curves.
Cookie Johnson jeans will be available in sizes 24-38, in a variety of washes. Priced between $145-198 and will be available at Nordstrom this summer, Bloomingdales and other department stores in September.
Huge J Brand Private Sale @ HauteLook, starts Monday!
Rich & Skinny sale starts today at Rue La La!
Paper Denim & Cloth designer starts new line