Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: Hudson Nico Mid Rise Super Skinny Jeans in Versailles
- Denim Review: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Skinny Jeans in Byron Bay
- The Denim Jumpsuit Trend
- Denim Review: R13 Skinny in Black Worn
- Denim of Virtue Spring/Summer 2014
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview with Daniella Clarke of Frankie B.
- Valentine’s Day Outfits for Every Occasion
- Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas
- Vintage look!
- Authenticate Please True Religion Joey Big T in Brown Velvet
- B And Q Kitchens Reviews
- Can someone please tell me what these Dior jeans are?
- DIESEL CASSIDY BLACK SIZE 7.5 and DIESEL BUTCH BLACK size 8 new in the box with tags
- DIESEL THAVAR 8X2 30x30 , Thavar 8W7 30x30 , Thavar 8W3 30x30 , Thavar 808Z 31x30
- WANTED DIESEL SHIONER 805A w30/31/32
- Jeans G-Star Raw W28 /L32
- regarding torned diesel safado 0824p
- Wrecked Thanaz 73J
MAVRIXONLINE.COM Exclusive!! – DAILY MAIL ONLINE OUT – Down to earth singer Lily Allen snubbed a luxury spa and instead opted for an LA shop front nail salon for a pit stop manicure and pedicure. Allen may have chosen this nail salon as it is known for it’s amazing airbrushing and for $30 you can have both hands and feet airbrushed. Allen left with orange leopard print airbrushed nails for her hands and a simple plain pink manicure for her toes. She is in Los Angles to promote her new album, “Its not you, its me” and was a guest on the Jay Leno tv show. The first single, “The Fear” has been top of the US charts for three weeks. Los Angeles, CA 2/16/09
Fees must be agreed prior to publication.
Byline, credit, TV usage, web usage or linkback must read MAVRIXONLINE.COM.
Failure to byline correctly will incur double the agreed fee.
Tel: 305 542 9275 or 954 698 6777.