Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Event: R13 x Steven Alan
- Weekend Going Out Look: J Brand Jake Slim Boy-Fit in Gothic
- The Best Grey Jeans For Fall
- Layering Denim in London
- 3 Denim Inspired Outfits For Halloween
- Weekend Going Out Look: Citizens of Humanity Rocket in London’s Calling
- 3 Pairs 3 Looks 1 Brand: A GOLD E
- Denim Review: Hudson Barbara High Rise Skinny Jeans in Soundcheck
- Jual Kitchen Set Minimalis
- GIVENCHY SS2015 Now Available. Tshirts & Sweatshirts
- True Religion Raegan Reclaimed Bell Bottom Flares in Rancher 26 x 34
- 3 Pairs BNWT Of Diesel Shioner 27/30 - 801a, 805a, 74y on 1 Sale!!!
- BNWT Diesel Jeans Shioner 801A 27x30
- DIESEL SS15 COLLECTION - WISH LIST
- Best (dark) Tepphar wash?
- How much do 886B stretch?
- Similar to Belther??
- Tepphar 830k and Tepphar 835L sizing
MAVRIXONLINE.COM Exclusive!! – DAILY MAIL ONLINE OUT – Down to earth singer Lily Allen snubbed a luxury spa and instead opted for an LA shop front nail salon for a pit stop manicure and pedicure. Allen may have chosen this nail salon as it is known for it’s amazing airbrushing and for $30 you can have both hands and feet airbrushed. Allen left with orange leopard print airbrushed nails for her hands and a simple plain pink manicure for her toes. She is in Los Angles to promote her new album, “Its not you, its me” and was a guest on the Jay Leno tv show. The first single, “The Fear” has been top of the US charts for three weeks. Los Angeles, CA 2/16/09
Fees must be agreed prior to publication.
Byline, credit, TV usage, web usage or linkback must read MAVRIXONLINE.COM.
Failure to byline correctly will incur double the agreed fee.
Tel: 305 542 9275 or 954 698 6777.