Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Maison Kitsune
- Help me id this jeans
- Diesel Thavar 801c 32x32
- Diesel Thavar 814m 32x30
- Black Back Label…Real or Fake??
- ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA 15 MILMIL 15 WOOL / CASHMERE NAVY SUIT 40 REGULAR 40R
- ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA FIT ROM SILK / CASHMERE SPORT COAT JACKET 50 REGULAR 50R 60
- ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA FIT MILA SILK / CASHMERE SPORT COAT JACKET 50 REGULAR 50R 60
- ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA SILK / WOOL /CASHMERE SPORT COAT JACKET 50 REGULAR 50R 60
- ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA SAKS EXC SILK / CASHMERE SPORT COAT JACKET 50 REGULAR 50R 60
Lilo’s Ad Campaign Photos as the new face of Fornarina
Last year we found out that mega brand Fornarina named none other than Ms. Lindsay Lohan as their new face and spokesperson. Now, we finally have some of the ad campaign shots.
Sources at WWD say that the Italian lifestyle fashion company selected Lindsay because, “she is that very self-confident, dynamic woman, she’s got a lot of attitude…that’s what [Fornarina] is hoping our customer will aspire to.”
The pictures of Lindsay from the new campaign are pretty hot. I think the girl looks fantastic in something other than a pair of leggings. And, honestly, if I wasn’t familiar with her history over the course of the past…say…5 years…I may even buy into this dynamic/confident thing too. But, since I am all too familiar…let’s just say that Fornarina’s assessment of the situation doesn’t really jive with me (understatement)!
Do you see Lindsay as dynamic and self-confident? As an image to aspire to? Maybe some do. I’m certain that Fornarina put much time and money into a their marketing research before selecting the girl. However, for me…personally, I’m going to aspire to something…else…
Denim of Virtue Look Book Photos
Kim Kardashian is the new face of Bongo Jeans
Celebs in Denim: Kate Moss in Fornarina denim shorts