Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- My Diesel Collection - Thanaz
- My Diesel Collection - Mixed Model
- My Diesel Collection - Thavar
- Marc Jacobs Black St. Marks Padlock Leather Entwined Chain $1495
- Brand New Dior Homme Runway Panelled HIGH TOP SNEAKER Very Rare!!
- Brand New Alexander McQueen SS15 Runway Panelled SNEAKER
- Brand New Dior Homme Runway Panelled SNEAKER Very Rare!
- NWT AG The Legging Ponte Knit Black 27 x 31.75 (may also fit 28)
- WTB Diesel Gregg 796 size XL
- Thanaz 74k w29 L34 Brand new with tagsd or in really good condition
Lilo’s Ad Campaign Photos as the new face of Fornarina
Last year we found out that mega brand Fornarina named none other than Ms. Lindsay Lohan as their new face and spokesperson. Now, we finally have some of the ad campaign shots.
Sources at WWD say that the Italian lifestyle fashion company selected Lindsay because, “she is that very self-confident, dynamic woman, she’s got a lot of attitude…that’s what [Fornarina] is hoping our customer will aspire to.”
The pictures of Lindsay from the new campaign are pretty hot. I think the girl looks fantastic in something other than a pair of leggings. And, honestly, if I wasn’t familiar with her history over the course of the past…say…5 years…I may even buy into this dynamic/confident thing too. But, since I am all too familiar…let’s just say that Fornarina’s assessment of the situation doesn’t really jive with me (understatement)!
Do you see Lindsay as dynamic and self-confident? As an image to aspire to? Maybe some do. I’m certain that Fornarina put much time and money into a their marketing research before selecting the girl. However, for me…personally, I’m going to aspire to something…else…