Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- New Brand: JARDINE by Nathan Bogle
- Denim Review: Koral Skinny Jeans in Dirty Destroyed
- Mens Shorts
- New Distressed Jeans by Rag & Bone for Men
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview with Nikki Reed for 7 For All Mankind
- J Brand Autumn/Winter 2013 Men’s Press Day
- 3 Pairs, 3 Looks, 1 Brand: Frame Denim
- J Brand Autumn/Winter 2013 Women’s Press Day
- My Little Intro.
- thanaz 660Q 28x30 mint
- WANTED : THAVAR 886B W31L32 !!!
- NWT Marc by Marc Jacobs Brown Saddle Studded Crossbody Pixie Bag RARE
- Greetings All
- DIESEL THAVAR 8880M 32X32
- True Religion Ricky Big T Straights in Med Phoenix 31 fits 32 x 33.5
- True Religion Stella Heavyweight Raschel Skinny Pants Black 24 x 29.25 (fits 25 hips)
- 7FAM Roxanne Skinnies in Mercer 25 x 32 (unhemmed)
- True Religion Julie Skinnies in Short Fuse Medium (Grey) 27 x 34
Lilo’s Ad Campaign Photos as the new face of Fornarina
Last year we found out that mega brand Fornarina named none other than Ms. Lindsay Lohan as their new face and spokesperson. Now, we finally have some of the ad campaign shots.
Sources at WWD say that the Italian lifestyle fashion company selected Lindsay because, “she is that very self-confident, dynamic woman, she’s got a lot of attitude…that’s what [Fornarina] is hoping our customer will aspire to.”
The pictures of Lindsay from the new campaign are pretty hot. I think the girl looks fantastic in something other than a pair of leggings. And, honestly, if I wasn’t familiar with her history over the course of the past…say…5 years…I may even buy into this dynamic/confident thing too. But, since I am all too familiar…let’s just say that Fornarina’s assessment of the situation doesn’t really jive with me (understatement)!
Do you see Lindsay as dynamic and self-confident? As an image to aspire to? Maybe some do. I’m certain that Fornarina put much time and money into a their marketing research before selecting the girl. However, for me…personally, I’m going to aspire to something…else…
Denim of Virtue Look Book Photos
Kim Kardashian is the new face of Bongo Jeans
Celebs in Denim: Kate Moss in Fornarina denim shorts