Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Tepphar 833Y question: how does it compare to other tepphars in sizing?
- DIESEL jeans VINTAGE mod. SAFADO 804K W31/L.34 (NEW WITH TAGS)
- DIESEL jeans VINTAGE mod. TIMMEN 8AT W31/L34- used -
- DIESEL jeans VINTAGE mod. SAFADO 886P W33/L32 - USED -
- Brand New with tags Diesel Jeans KROOLEY 801N W32 L32
- Brand New with tags Diesel Jeans NEW-TEPPHAR-NE 600V size 32
- New without tags Diesel Jeans KROOLEY-NE 802r size 32
- NWT J Brand Maria High-Waist Skinnies in Ignite 28 x 31 (may also fit 26/27)
- Diesel Thavar-NE Reboot BNWT size 34 or 36
- Diesel Thavar-NE Reboot BNWT size 30, 32 or 34
Lilo’s Ad Campaign Photos as the new face of Fornarina
Last year we found out that mega brand Fornarina named none other than Ms. Lindsay Lohan as their new face and spokesperson. Now, we finally have some of the ad campaign shots.
Sources at WWD say that the Italian lifestyle fashion company selected Lindsay because, “she is that very self-confident, dynamic woman, she’s got a lot of attitude…that’s what [Fornarina] is hoping our customer will aspire to.”
The pictures of Lindsay from the new campaign are pretty hot. I think the girl looks fantastic in something other than a pair of leggings. And, honestly, if I wasn’t familiar with her history over the course of the past…say…5 years…I may even buy into this dynamic/confident thing too. But, since I am all too familiar…let’s just say that Fornarina’s assessment of the situation doesn’t really jive with me (understatement)!
Do you see Lindsay as dynamic and self-confident? As an image to aspire to? Maybe some do. I’m certain that Fornarina put much time and money into a their marketing research before selecting the girl. However, for me…personally, I’m going to aspire to something…else…