Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Koral Spring Summer 2014 Press Day
- Distressed Jeans for Winter
- Hudson Spring Summer 2014 Press Day
- Diesel Women’s Spring Summer 2014 Press Day
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview With Nick Kodenko of Kodenko Jeans
- Flares & Wide Leg Jeans
- Diesel Men’s Spring/Summer 2014 Press Day
- AG Adriano Goldschmied Spring/Summer 2014 Press Day
- Shioner 824Y Fit Pics, Review & Opinions
- BELTHER FIT
- Thavar 824Q
- 2013FW: Dsquared Pocket Design
- F/W 2013 Dsquared
- Italian proxy
- Diesel Thanaz 888Q, Thavar 880I, Krooley 8NJ, Thavar 802K, Thanaz 660Q, Shioner 8AA, Thavar 8X2. Tepphar 807D.
- Wanted Diesel DZ4273 chronograph watch
- Need help with fit on Krooley 880W
- Are these the same jeans?
20 pics of 20th Century Memorable Denim Icons
Elvis Presley’s Jailhouse Rock pants and jacket were made of denim.
Cher was such a knock out in her day! I remember my mom having this kind of look.
Norma Jean. Marilyn Monroe. Girl next door. The hotness.
Heather Locklear in those infamous shorts….
Bruce Springsteen was “American” in his blue jeans.
Nirvana was the ‘grunge’ initiator, credited with bringing torn jeans in to a fashionable existence.
Look at Daisy Duke with them ‘Daisy Dukes’ on!
Jessica Simpson attempts to fill Daisy’s shorts! Valiant attempt.
Farrah Fawcett’s memory making jeans.
Bon Jovi wore Skinnies… without stretch. Yikes!
Pam Anderson is well, just iconic…. She’s turned many boys into men.
Kate Moss and her naughty Calvins.
Although, I think I prefer Brooke Shields in her Calvins…
James Dean was so rugged in his Levis.
Kriss Kross had peeps wearing their jeans backwards.
Marlon Brando…. Just beautiful.
Janet Jackson’s jeans weren’t the only thing memorable….
Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake in matching denim!