Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: 3×1 Mid Rise Skinny Jeans in Wash No. 5
- 4th of July Inspired Outfits
- 20 Denim Jackets For Summer
- Styling Denim Shorts For Summer
- Weekend Going Out Look: Current/Elliott The Stiletto Pencil Skirt
- Distressed Denim For Spring/Summer
- Denim Review: Paige Jane Ultra Zip Skinny Jeans in White
- Weekend Going Out Look: Frame Le Color Mid Rise Skinny Jeans
- Brand New Saint Laurent SS14 Black Leather SLIP-ON STUDDED SKATE SNEAKER
- Picked this Burberry shirt up anyone tell me if its fake please thanks
- Selling price for Thavar 811P 30X30?
- BNWT Belther 824E 30x32
- Best Tepphar washes like Thavar
- Review Diesel Belther 830J
- Selling price for Thavar 888p and Thavar 886b?
- Saint Laurent Paris 17.5 cm - Sz 30 - BNWT
- Iconic Rick Owens DRK SHDW worker jacket - Small - great price!
- Rick Owens DRK SHDW iconic denim worker jacket - great price!
20 pics of 20th Century Memorable Denim Icons
Elvis Presley’s Jailhouse Rock pants and jacket were made of denim.
Cher was such a knock out in her day! I remember my mom having this kind of look.
Norma Jean. Marilyn Monroe. Girl next door. The hotness.
Heather Locklear in those infamous shorts….
Bruce Springsteen was “American” in his blue jeans.
Nirvana was the ‘grunge’ initiator, credited with bringing torn jeans in to a fashionable existence.
Look at Daisy Duke with them ‘Daisy Dukes’ on!
Jessica Simpson attempts to fill Daisy’s shorts! Valiant attempt.
Farrah Fawcett’s memory making jeans.
Bon Jovi wore Skinnies… without stretch. Yikes!
Pam Anderson is well, just iconic…. She’s turned many boys into men.
Kate Moss and her naughty Calvins.
Although, I think I prefer Brooke Shields in her Calvins…
James Dean was so rugged in his Levis.
Kriss Kross had peeps wearing their jeans backwards.
Marlon Brando…. Just beautiful.
Janet Jackson’s jeans weren’t the only thing memorable….
Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake in matching denim!