Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Make jeans softer
- Diesel THAVAR NE Jogg Jeans 603L 30 RRP £230 Offers Welcome
- RARE Limited Edition Roxy Butterfly Print Ski Jacket XS (can fit S)
- Getting jeans to fit my chunky thighs
- hey how come levis is worn by celebrities? I thought levi jeans are considered cheap brand?
- Tepphar 827i
- 7FAM Lexie Gwenevere Skinnies in Dk Minnet 30 x 28.75 (runs small)
- NWT J Brand 811 Mid-Rise Skinnies League 27 x 29.5
- NWT 7FAM The Skinny Grey Jeggings 27 x 30.75 (may fit 25/26)
- DIESEL joggjeans mod. THAVAR-NE 830Q W32 (NEW WITH TAGS)
20 pics of 20th Century Memorable Denim Icons
Elvis Presley’s Jailhouse Rock pants and jacket were made of denim.
Cher was such a knock out in her day! I remember my mom having this kind of look.
Norma Jean. Marilyn Monroe. Girl next door. The hotness.
Heather Locklear in those infamous shorts….
Bruce Springsteen was “American” in his blue jeans.
Nirvana was the ‘grunge’ initiator, credited with bringing torn jeans in to a fashionable existence.
Look at Daisy Duke with them ‘Daisy Dukes’ on!
Jessica Simpson attempts to fill Daisy’s shorts! Valiant attempt.
Farrah Fawcett’s memory making jeans.
Bon Jovi wore Skinnies… without stretch. Yikes!
Pam Anderson is well, just iconic…. She’s turned many boys into men.
Kate Moss and her naughty Calvins.
Although, I think I prefer Brooke Shields in her Calvins…
James Dean was so rugged in his Levis.
Kriss Kross had peeps wearing their jeans backwards.
Marlon Brando…. Just beautiful.
Janet Jackson’s jeans weren’t the only thing memorable….
Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake in matching denim!