Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Weekend Going Out Look: MiH Marrakesh Kick Flares
- Denim Review: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Jeans in Axel
- Denim Review: Paige Denim Rikki Shortalls in Vintage Black
- Ripped, Shredded & Slashed Jeans
- DSTLD Denim
- Denim Review: 3×1 Mid Rise Skinny Jeans in Wash No. 5
- 4th of July Inspired Outfits
- 20 Denim Jackets For Summer
- Looking for Tepphar 820Q in 33x32
- True Religion Casey Denim Leggings Body Rinse Grey 28 (fits 25/26) x 29
- Kitchen showrooms Birkenhead
- NWT Dior Homme Prussian Blue Superslender Jeans 17.5cm MIJ - Sizes 30, 32, 33
- NWT Dior Homme Faded Blue Second Round 19cm MIJ - Sizes 30, 32, 33
- Hi everybody, just saying hello
- How to check the quality of jeans? (Ⅱ)
- Cheap kitchen cabinets for sale
- And Lippi says his attacking partnership with Diamanti is already strong.
- and over €4 million ($5.7 million) of the fee to Rojo's former club Spartak Moscow, while the Lisbon club will be due 20 per cent of any transfer fee over €23 million <a title="Adidas F50 For Sale"
20 pics of 20th Century Memorable Denim Icons
Elvis Presley’s Jailhouse Rock pants and jacket were made of denim.
Cher was such a knock out in her day! I remember my mom having this kind of look.
Norma Jean. Marilyn Monroe. Girl next door. The hotness.
Heather Locklear in those infamous shorts….
Bruce Springsteen was “American” in his blue jeans.
Nirvana was the ‘grunge’ initiator, credited with bringing torn jeans in to a fashionable existence.
Look at Daisy Duke with them ‘Daisy Dukes’ on!
Jessica Simpson attempts to fill Daisy’s shorts! Valiant attempt.
Farrah Fawcett’s memory making jeans.
Bon Jovi wore Skinnies… without stretch. Yikes!
Pam Anderson is well, just iconic…. She’s turned many boys into men.
Kate Moss and her naughty Calvins.
Although, I think I prefer Brooke Shields in her Calvins…
James Dean was so rugged in his Levis.
Kriss Kross had peeps wearing their jeans backwards.
Marlon Brando…. Just beautiful.
Janet Jackson’s jeans weren’t the only thing memorable….
Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake in matching denim!