Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Diesel SKINT L.30 Art 727, LAB 262, RN 93243 CA 25594 Italy real of fake?
- Diesel LIV 008 RN 93243 CA 25594 Tunisy real of fake?
- Rag & Bone Boyfriend shorts, Sheffield, size 25, NWT
- Rag & Bone Mila cut-off shorts, Iron w/Holes, size 27, NWT
- Rag & Bone Mila cut-off shorts, Bright White Destroyed, size 27 NWT
- BNWT Dior Homme SS13 Jake Size 27, 28, 29
- BRAND NEW DIESEL THAVAR 888p 29/32
- I'm a skinny guy and im looking for a really dark blue classic denim diesel jean in a skinny fit
- dpman in the house
- Normal Jeans
20 pics of 20th Century Memorable Denim Icons
Elvis Presley’s Jailhouse Rock pants and jacket were made of denim.
Cher was such a knock out in her day! I remember my mom having this kind of look.
Norma Jean. Marilyn Monroe. Girl next door. The hotness.
Heather Locklear in those infamous shorts….
Bruce Springsteen was “American” in his blue jeans.
Nirvana was the ‘grunge’ initiator, credited with bringing torn jeans in to a fashionable existence.
Look at Daisy Duke with them ‘Daisy Dukes’ on!
Jessica Simpson attempts to fill Daisy’s shorts! Valiant attempt.
Farrah Fawcett’s memory making jeans.
Bon Jovi wore Skinnies… without stretch. Yikes!
Pam Anderson is well, just iconic…. She’s turned many boys into men.
Kate Moss and her naughty Calvins.
Although, I think I prefer Brooke Shields in her Calvins…
James Dean was so rugged in his Levis.
Kriss Kross had peeps wearing their jeans backwards.
Marlon Brando…. Just beautiful.
Janet Jackson’s jeans weren’t the only thing memorable….
Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake in matching denim!