Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- The Best Grey Jeans For Fall
- Layering Denim in London
- 3 Denim Inspired Outfits For Halloween
- Weekend Going Out Look: Citizens of Humanity Rocket in London’s Calling
- 3 Pairs 3 Looks 1 Brand: A GOLD E
- Denim Review: Hudson Barbara High Rise Skinny Jeans in Soundcheck
- The Return of Flares for Fall
- New Denim Pieces You Need For Fall
- Diesel Spring/Summer 2015
- Guy dressing for comfort
- Diesel Krooley 8nj size 31x34 for sale!
- Anyone got or tried Thavar 827W?
- Questions about Krooley ne 800a sizing
- DIESEL BLACK GOLD - 8BS, Type 242, Review & Fit Pics
- BURBERRY - is this knitwear fake?
- Thavar 8x2 BNWT 33x30 (rare size)
- Diesel Thanaz 8L4 W29
- What length do Joggjeans come in?
20 pics of 20th Century Memorable Denim Icons
Elvis Presley’s Jailhouse Rock pants and jacket were made of denim.
Cher was such a knock out in her day! I remember my mom having this kind of look.
Norma Jean. Marilyn Monroe. Girl next door. The hotness.
Heather Locklear in those infamous shorts….
Bruce Springsteen was “American” in his blue jeans.
Nirvana was the ‘grunge’ initiator, credited with bringing torn jeans in to a fashionable existence.
Look at Daisy Duke with them ‘Daisy Dukes’ on!
Jessica Simpson attempts to fill Daisy’s shorts! Valiant attempt.
Farrah Fawcett’s memory making jeans.
Bon Jovi wore Skinnies… without stretch. Yikes!
Pam Anderson is well, just iconic…. She’s turned many boys into men.
Kate Moss and her naughty Calvins.
Although, I think I prefer Brooke Shields in her Calvins…
James Dean was so rugged in his Levis.
Kriss Kross had peeps wearing their jeans backwards.
Marlon Brando…. Just beautiful.
Janet Jackson’s jeans weren’t the only thing memorable….
Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake in matching denim!