Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: Hudson Nico Mid Rise Super Skinny Jeans in Versailles
- Denim Review: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Skinny Jeans in Byron Bay
- The Denim Jumpsuit Trend
- Denim Review: R13 Skinny in Black Worn
- Denim of Virtue Spring/Summer 2014
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview with Daniella Clarke of Frankie B.
- Valentine’s Day Outfits for Every Occasion
- Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas
- Vintage look!
- Authenticate Please True Religion Joey Big T in Brown Velvet
- B And Q Kitchens Reviews
- Can someone please tell me what these Dior jeans are?
- DIESEL CASSIDY BLACK SIZE 7.5 and DIESEL BUTCH BLACK size 8 new in the box with tags
- DIESEL THAVAR 8X2 30x30 , Thavar 8W7 30x30 , Thavar 8W3 30x30 , Thavar 808Z 31x30
- WANTED DIESEL SHIONER 805A w30/31/32
- Jeans G-Star Raw W28 /L32
- regarding torned diesel safado 0824p
- Wrecked Thanaz 73J
20 pics of 20th Century Memorable Denim Icons
Elvis Presley’s Jailhouse Rock pants and jacket were made of denim.
Cher was such a knock out in her day! I remember my mom having this kind of look.
Norma Jean. Marilyn Monroe. Girl next door. The hotness.
Heather Locklear in those infamous shorts….
Bruce Springsteen was “American” in his blue jeans.
Nirvana was the ‘grunge’ initiator, credited with bringing torn jeans in to a fashionable existence.
Look at Daisy Duke with them ‘Daisy Dukes’ on!
Jessica Simpson attempts to fill Daisy’s shorts! Valiant attempt.
Farrah Fawcett’s memory making jeans.
Bon Jovi wore Skinnies… without stretch. Yikes!
Pam Anderson is well, just iconic…. She’s turned many boys into men.
Kate Moss and her naughty Calvins.
Although, I think I prefer Brooke Shields in her Calvins…
James Dean was so rugged in his Levis.
Kriss Kross had peeps wearing their jeans backwards.
Marlon Brando…. Just beautiful.
Janet Jackson’s jeans weren’t the only thing memorable….
Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake in matching denim!