Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Notify jeans
- Best Black Jeans for tall and skinny
- need help identifying these jeans
- How to tell fake billionaire couture jeans
- DIESEL winter jacket mod. WANTON col.900 black (NEW WITH TAGS)
- DIESEL winter jacket mod. WANTON col.81E blue (NEW WITH TAGS)
- DIESEL jeans mod. SHIONER 817H L.32 (NEW WITH TAGS)
- jogg jeans DIESEL mod. KROOLEY-NE wash 600V (new with tags)
- Diesel Thanaz 887k, size 29-30/32 BNWT
20 pics of 20th Century Memorable Denim Icons
Elvis Presley’s Jailhouse Rock pants and jacket were made of denim.
Cher was such a knock out in her day! I remember my mom having this kind of look.
Norma Jean. Marilyn Monroe. Girl next door. The hotness.
Heather Locklear in those infamous shorts….
Bruce Springsteen was “American” in his blue jeans.
Nirvana was the ‘grunge’ initiator, credited with bringing torn jeans in to a fashionable existence.
Look at Daisy Duke with them ‘Daisy Dukes’ on!
Jessica Simpson attempts to fill Daisy’s shorts! Valiant attempt.
Farrah Fawcett’s memory making jeans.
Bon Jovi wore Skinnies… without stretch. Yikes!
Pam Anderson is well, just iconic…. She’s turned many boys into men.
Kate Moss and her naughty Calvins.
Although, I think I prefer Brooke Shields in her Calvins…
James Dean was so rugged in his Levis.
Kriss Kross had peeps wearing their jeans backwards.
Marlon Brando…. Just beautiful.
Janet Jackson’s jeans weren’t the only thing memorable….
Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake in matching denim!