Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- My Diesel Collection - Thanaz
- My Diesel Collection - Mixed Model
- My Diesel Collection - Thavar
- Marc Jacobs Black St. Marks Padlock Leather Entwined Chain $1495
- Brand New Dior Homme Runway Panelled HIGH TOP SNEAKER Very Rare!!
- Brand New Alexander McQueen SS15 Runway Panelled SNEAKER
- Brand New Dior Homme Runway Panelled SNEAKER Very Rare!
- NWT AG The Legging Ponte Knit Black 27 x 31.75 (may also fit 28)
- WTB Diesel Gregg 796 size XL
- Thanaz 74k w29 L34 Brand new with tagsd or in really good condition
20 pics of 20th Century Memorable Denim Icons
Elvis Presley’s Jailhouse Rock pants and jacket were made of denim.
Cher was such a knock out in her day! I remember my mom having this kind of look.
Norma Jean. Marilyn Monroe. Girl next door. The hotness.
Heather Locklear in those infamous shorts…. 😉
Bruce Springsteen was “American” in his blue jeans.
Nirvana was the ‘grunge’ initiator, credited with bringing torn jeans in to a fashionable existence.
Look at Daisy Duke with them ‘Daisy Dukes’ on!
Jessica Simpson attempts to fill Daisy’s shorts! Valiant attempt.
Farrah Fawcett’s memory making jeans.
Bon Jovi wore Skinnies… without stretch. Yikes!
Pam Anderson is well, just iconic…. She’s turned many boys into men.
Kate Moss and her naughty Calvins.
Although, I think I prefer Brooke Shields in her Calvins…
James Dean was so rugged in his Levis.
Kriss Kross had peeps wearing their jeans backwards.
Marlon Brando…. Just beautiful.
Janet Jackson’s jeans weren’t the only thing memorable….
Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake in matching denim!
Paige Premium Denim Sample Sale – December 20th!
How many designer jeans do you count in these pics?
Celebrity Designers: Kate Moss for TopShop