Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Marc Jacobs Black Sweet Punk Mixed Chain Studded Leather Lined Viv R06 $1450
- Marc Jacobs Red Sweet Punk Mixed Chain Studded Leather Lined Viv RE06 $1450
- Thanaz 73j
- Diesel Reboot Leather
- WANTED: Diesel Viker 8T5. Sz W36 or 34 - L32 or 34
- tepphar 818t compared to tepphar 604b help
- YVES SAINT LAURENT SWEATER - REAL OR FAKE???
- Diesel Thavar 608T 28x30 mint condition
- Shioner 805a 32X30
- Diesel Thavar 8x2 W32L32
20 pics of 20th Century Memorable Denim Icons
Elvis Presley’s Jailhouse Rock pants and jacket were made of denim.
Cher was such a knock out in her day! I remember my mom having this kind of look.
Norma Jean. Marilyn Monroe. Girl next door. The hotness.
Heather Locklear in those infamous shorts….
Bruce Springsteen was “American” in his blue jeans.
Nirvana was the ‘grunge’ initiator, credited with bringing torn jeans in to a fashionable existence.
Look at Daisy Duke with them ‘Daisy Dukes’ on!
Jessica Simpson attempts to fill Daisy’s shorts! Valiant attempt.
Farrah Fawcett’s memory making jeans.
Bon Jovi wore Skinnies… without stretch. Yikes!
Pam Anderson is well, just iconic…. She’s turned many boys into men.
Kate Moss and her naughty Calvins.
Although, I think I prefer Brooke Shields in her Calvins…
James Dean was so rugged in his Levis.
Kriss Kross had peeps wearing their jeans backwards.
Marlon Brando…. Just beautiful.
Janet Jackson’s jeans weren’t the only thing memorable….
Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake in matching denim!