Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- New Brand: JARDINE by Nathan Bogle
- Denim Review: Koral Skinny Jeans in Dirty Destroyed
- Mens Shorts
- New Distressed Jeans by Rag & Bone for Men
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview with Nikki Reed for 7 For All Mankind
- J Brand Autumn/Winter 2013 Men’s Press Day
- 3 Pairs, 3 Looks, 1 Brand: Frame Denim
- J Brand Autumn/Winter 2013 Women’s Press Day
- NWT Marc by Marc Jacobs Brown Saddle Studded Crossbody Pixie Bag RARE
- Greetings All
- DIESEL THAVAR 8880M 32X32
- True Religion Ricky Big T Straights in Med Phoenix 31 fits 32 x 33.5
- True Religion Stella Heavyweight Raschel Skinny Pants Black 24 x 29.25 (fits 25 hips)
- 7FAM Roxanne Skinnies in Mercer 25 x 32 (unhemmed)
- True Religion Julie Skinnies in Short Fuse Medium (Grey) 27 x 34
- AG Adriano Goldschmied The Stilt Skinny Jeans LIK 27 x 30
- 7FAM CPR Flare Mini Skirt 26 fits 27
- 7FAM A-Pocket Crystal Mini Skirt in MNXF (Red) 26 (fits 27 in waistband)
20 pics of 20th Century Memorable Denim Icons
Elvis Presley’s Jailhouse Rock pants and jacket were made of denim.
Cher was such a knock out in her day! I remember my mom having this kind of look.
Norma Jean. Marilyn Monroe. Girl next door. The hotness.
Heather Locklear in those infamous shorts….
Bruce Springsteen was “American” in his blue jeans.
Nirvana was the ‘grunge’ initiator, credited with bringing torn jeans in to a fashionable existence.
Look at Daisy Duke with them ‘Daisy Dukes’ on!
Jessica Simpson attempts to fill Daisy’s shorts! Valiant attempt.
Farrah Fawcett’s memory making jeans.
Bon Jovi wore Skinnies… without stretch. Yikes!
Pam Anderson is well, just iconic…. She’s turned many boys into men.
Kate Moss and her naughty Calvins.
Although, I think I prefer Brooke Shields in her Calvins…
James Dean was so rugged in his Levis.
Kriss Kross had peeps wearing their jeans backwards.
Marlon Brando…. Just beautiful.
Janet Jackson’s jeans weren’t the only thing memorable….
Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake in matching denim!