Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Black Denim for Hot Weather
- Weekend Going Out Look: MiH Marrakesh Kick Flares
- Denim Review: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Jeans in Axel
- Denim Review: Paige Denim Rikki Shortalls in Vintage Black
- Ripped, Shredded & Slashed Jeans
- DSTLD Denim
- Denim Review: 3×1 Mid Rise Skinny Jeans in Wash No. 5
- 4th of July Inspired Outfits
- Cheap Kitchen Sheffield
- Thavar 8x2
- Belther 816B W31 used, hemmed to 30L but in perfect condition
- BNWT Diesel Jeans Belther 816J Regular Slim Fit Tapered Leg 0816J
- 7FAM Brett Bootcuts w A-Pockets NYD 34 x 34.5
- NWT 7FAM Roxanne Skinnies in Indianapolis 30 fits 31 x 34.5
- NWT 7FAM Roxanne Skinnies in HRLT 27/28 x 33.25
- AG Adriano Goldschmied Stilt Skinnies VBA 27 x 29.75 (1/2 small in waist)
- Diesel Thanaz 0R06K Stretch 33 x 33
- True Religion Julie Skinnies in Short Fuse Medium 24 x 33.5 (1/2 small in waist)
20 pics of 20th Century Memorable Denim Icons
Elvis Presley’s Jailhouse Rock pants and jacket were made of denim.
Cher was such a knock out in her day! I remember my mom having this kind of look.
Norma Jean. Marilyn Monroe. Girl next door. The hotness.
Heather Locklear in those infamous shorts….
Bruce Springsteen was “American” in his blue jeans.
Nirvana was the ‘grunge’ initiator, credited with bringing torn jeans in to a fashionable existence.
Look at Daisy Duke with them ‘Daisy Dukes’ on!
Jessica Simpson attempts to fill Daisy’s shorts! Valiant attempt.
Farrah Fawcett’s memory making jeans.
Bon Jovi wore Skinnies… without stretch. Yikes!
Pam Anderson is well, just iconic…. She’s turned many boys into men.
Kate Moss and her naughty Calvins.
Although, I think I prefer Brooke Shields in her Calvins…
James Dean was so rugged in his Levis.
Kriss Kross had peeps wearing their jeans backwards.
Marlon Brando…. Just beautiful.
Janet Jackson’s jeans weren’t the only thing memorable….
Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake in matching denim!