Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- AG AGed Belle Flares in 7 Years 29 x 34.75
- Thavar 0831E
- AG Stevie Skinny Straights (Sateen Twill) Sable Grey 29 may fit 30 x 33
- Marc Jacobs Fluorescent Tweed Black Leather Gemstone Padlock Clutch Bag $995
- Diesel Tepphar 824B W32xL32
- Diesel Style; Semon
- WTS DIESEL THANAZ 73J W26 L32
- Marc Jacobs Red Small New Venetia Baroque Silver HW Crossbody Satchel $1495
- NWT Marc Jacobs Gianduia Brown The Buddy Flat Quilted Leather Crossbody $1595
- Alden Horween Cigar Shell Cordovan Captoe Boots Commando Sole Grant LAST 8.5E
20 pics of 20th Century Memorable Denim Icons
Elvis Presley’s Jailhouse Rock pants and jacket were made of denim.
Cher was such a knock out in her day! I remember my mom having this kind of look.
Norma Jean. Marilyn Monroe. Girl next door. The hotness.
Heather Locklear in those infamous shorts…. 😉
Bruce Springsteen was “American” in his blue jeans.
Nirvana was the ‘grunge’ initiator, credited with bringing torn jeans in to a fashionable existence.
Look at Daisy Duke with them ‘Daisy Dukes’ on!
Jessica Simpson attempts to fill Daisy’s shorts! Valiant attempt.
Farrah Fawcett’s memory making jeans.
Bon Jovi wore Skinnies… without stretch. Yikes!
Pam Anderson is well, just iconic…. She’s turned many boys into men.
Kate Moss and her naughty Calvins.
Although, I think I prefer Brooke Shields in her Calvins…
James Dean was so rugged in his Levis.
Kriss Kross had peeps wearing their jeans backwards.
Marlon Brando…. Just beautiful.
Janet Jackson’s jeans weren’t the only thing memorable….
Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake in matching denim!
Paige Premium Denim Sample Sale – December 20th!
How many designer jeans do you count in these pics?
Celebrity Designers: Kate Moss for TopShop