Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- DIESEL hooded sweater mod. S-AMINA code : 00SC75 0PAFJ col.51F olive (NEW WITH TAGS)
- DIESEL jacket mod. J-TENDENCY code : 00SJS1 / 0KAGH col.900 (NEW WITH TAGS)
- DIESEL hooded swwater mod. S-SUZANNE code : 00S85L 0IAEG col. 42A and 96X (NEW WITH TAGS)
- Personal Diesel Collections
- Diesel Jeans Krooley NE Jogg 816D W28
- Diesel Zatiny 008CO 30X30
- Diesel Zatiny 008SS 30X30
- Diesel Viker 008GZ 30X30
- Diesel Safado 8IL
- Diesel Larkee 008GE 30X34
20 pics of 20th Century Memorable Denim Icons
Elvis Presley’s Jailhouse Rock pants and jacket were made of denim.
Cher was such a knock out in her day! I remember my mom having this kind of look.
Norma Jean. Marilyn Monroe. Girl next door. The hotness.
Heather Locklear in those infamous shorts…. 😉
Bruce Springsteen was “American” in his blue jeans.
Nirvana was the ‘grunge’ initiator, credited with bringing torn jeans in to a fashionable existence.
Look at Daisy Duke with them ‘Daisy Dukes’ on!
Jessica Simpson attempts to fill Daisy’s shorts! Valiant attempt.
Farrah Fawcett’s memory making jeans.
Bon Jovi wore Skinnies… without stretch. Yikes!
Pam Anderson is well, just iconic…. She’s turned many boys into men.
Kate Moss and her naughty Calvins.
Although, I think I prefer Brooke Shields in her Calvins…
James Dean was so rugged in his Levis.
Kriss Kross had peeps wearing their jeans backwards.
Marlon Brando…. Just beautiful.
Janet Jackson’s jeans weren’t the only thing memorable….
Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake in matching denim!
Paige Premium Denim Sample Sale – December 20th!
How many designer jeans do you count in these pics?
Celebrity Designers: Kate Moss for TopShop