Has the recession got you down? Got the no-new-denim-blues? Don’t despair, DenimBlog will show you where to shop the sales to find your designer denim for less! Score! Welcome to the new guide for the best places to buy mens and womens designer jeans on the cheap! We did our research, and these are our favorites sites for the best sales on designer jeans, best customer service, and selection!
1. RevolveClothing.com – When we surveyed our HonestForum members, this website came out number one for customer service and selection. You can’t go wrong with Revolve – plus they have great sales on designer denim!
2. eBay – Again, we surveyed our readers, and we still love eBay – despite the many fakes still on the site. Feel free to swing by our denim forum if you want to check the authenticity of any eBay items.
Top eBay sellers we recommend (see the blog’s sidebar for a full list of recommended eBay sellers):
3. Yoox – Yoox is especially a favorite of Diesel fans, because they have some deep discounts on Diesel as well as other brands like Rock & Republic, J Brand and more. I once found a pair of $25 Rock & Republics on Yoox! Score!
4. ShopBop – A close runner up to Revolve, ShopBop also has excellent customer service and a great selection, and awesome sales of course, sometimes as much as 70% off! And we love their new denim guide videos too!
5. National Jean Company – A newer site but awesome for the jeans lover in you! They carry hot new brands like Current/Elliott, plus some lesser known brands!
6. E-Luxury – Another site that you can’t go wrong with for their customer service, and great sales. Don’t you just feel super luxe shopping at a site called E-Luxury?! It’s fabulous, dahhhhling. Check out their wide selection of Rich & Skinny and Rock & Republic jeans!
7. True Jeans – This site helps you match your body type to your best suited designer jeans. Love that!
8. Bluefly – Gotta love Bluefly’s deep discounts on denim and fab sales! Especially great for those who love Joe’s Jeans, Paper Denim & Cloth, J Brand and more! Like, duh, they have great sunglasses, tops, shoes and handbags to match too! Check out the discounted Gucci and Prada, I could die and go to heaven!
9. Tobi – I love Tobi – they are a new favorite of mine. Their photos are so crisp and clear, so they really give you a good idea of what the jeans will look like when you get them! And their customer service is wonderful too!
10. Nordstrom – When I am looking for “Deals of the Day” for the blog, I always check out Nordstrom. They tend to have great sales on Diesel, 7 for All Mankind, True Religion, and all the major denim brands. Love that!
Other great websites for denim deserving honorable mentions for their dedication to the authentic designer denim realm:
- Anonymous Venice
- TheHipChick – get $10 off orders over $250!
- Pink Mascara
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Singer 22
- ShopJake – take 10% off on full priced women’s items with code “womens08”
Oh yeah, and you want super secret sample sale and private sale websites? We got ’em, complete with invite links! Just click on them to join!