Lee National Denim Day for Breast Cancer
What a great excuse to wear your pink pocketed denim (shown above, 7 for All Mankind Bootcuts) to the office! Lee’s National Denim Day is coming up October 3rd, but you can start now to help to contribute more to this very worthy cause…
Coordinating a Denim Day team and contributing to the fight against breast cancer has never been easier or more fun. Here are the five simple steps to hosting Denim Day at your company or with family and friends:
- Sign Up. When you sign up for Denim Day, you will receive a free participation kit with copier-friendly posters and fact sheets, pink ribbon pins, and more.
- Promote Your Team. There are a few different ways to get the word out about Denim Day. A good place to start is by customizing the team page that is automatically established for you when you sign up. There you can upload your team’s personal story and fundraising goal, share photos, communicate with your team members and collect donations easily online without envelopes or hassle. We also have a wide variety of downloadable resources online that you can use to motivate your team.
- Put on Your Jeans. Whether it’s on Oct. 3 or another day of your choosing, don’t forget the best part! Put on your favorite jeans as an act of solidarity in the fight against breast cancer. As a participant, you are welcome to a discount on Lee.com—check your kit for coupons. And visit the Denim Day Shop for your Denim Day apparel, where $5 of every purchase goes to Denim Day.
- Collect Donations. There are two ways to collect donations. Ask your team members to submit them online from your team page so you can watch as you climb closer to your goal, or you can collect donations from your team members and submit them via cash or check. It is our hope that we will again raise\nmillions for groundbreaking research on Oct. 3, and it will be because of your efforts. Pat yourself and your team on the back, and celebrate\nyour contribution in the fight against breast cancer.
- Celebrate. It is our hope that we will again raise millions for groundbreaking research on Oct. 3, and it will be because of your efforts. Pat yourself and your team on the back, and celebrate your contribution in the fight against breast cancer.