Black Market Denim Party Sting: Why You Should Not Buy Fakes!
You’ve got to watch this video – watch the whole thing, its about 4 and a half minutes long – and check out all the fake jeans these two were peddling from their home – over $300,000 worth! This video also explains exactly why buying OR selling fake designer merchandise is bad for all of us.
Why buying/selling fakes is bad:
- Selling fake jeans (or any fake goods) is illegal!
- Buying fake goods is not illegal but that is being looked at as a possible new law so don’t buy them!
- Buying fake good supports terrorism – and there is evidence selling fakes contributed to the funding of the 1993 World Trade Center bombings!
- Buying fake goods supports child labor!
- Buying or selling fake goods from China takes jobs away from Americans!
- Wearing fake jeans is tacky! (Okay so I threw that last one in there! But it’s true!)