Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Skinny Jeans in Byron Bay
- The Denim Jumpsuit Trend
- Denim Review: R13 Skinny in Black Worn
- Denim of Virtue Spring/Summer 2014
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview with Daniella Clarke of Frankie B.
- Valentine’s Day Outfits for Every Occasion
- Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas
- Frame Denim Fall/Winter 2014
- Kitchen Designers Hull
- Are these Joes Jeans fake? Authenticity check please...
- G-Star Altas Bomber Jacket Size: M - BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!
- Searching for a spring/ summer jacket
- trusted sellers on ebay
- Hi everyone!
- Some fit pics on a several Diesel jeans, would love some advices.
- PRPS P51P99ASV Studded Rambler Jeans 33
- PRPS STUDDED JEANS P51P99ASV 33
- Diesel Outlet (Bicester, UK)
Trend Spotting: Metallic Jeans? Say it ain’t so!
Oh my. According to the latest edition of Nylon Magazine, the newest trend in denim is Metallic Jeans. Say it ain’t so! I have seen a few of our favorite brands coming out with new, shiny washes. Included above are names such as Cheap Monday, Earnest Sewn and Miss Sixty. Even Rich & Skinny (below) has come out with some new metallic washes!
What do you think of this trend? Will you wear Metallic jeans? I mean I loved the 80′s too, but this is makes me wonder if this isn’t going just a bit too far!
Trend Spotting: Light Grey Skinny Jeans
Trend Spotting: Denim Ballerina Flats!
The newest trend in jeans: Raw / Dry Denim