Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: Rebecca Minkoff Thompson Twill Mid Rise Skinny Jeans
- Weekend Going Out Look: Topshop Moto Embroidered Denim Shorts
- Wearing Cropped Jeans For Spring
- White Jeans For Spring From DL1961
- Hot Denim You Need For Spring!
- Denim Review: Yoga Jeans Classic Rise Skinny Ponte Reverse in Black
- 9 Coachella Looks
- Weekend Going Out Look: Rag & Bone Boyfriend Jeans
- Stilhaus Kitchens Complaints
- Diesel Tepphar 804k Colour Exposure Slim Carrot 33x32
- DIESEL JOGGJEANS JACKET mod. ELSHAR-NE 816D (NEW WITH TAGS)
- Diesel Jeans *** Krooley 8NJ ** Thanaz 73J ***
- Diesel Safado - Which Size?
- DIESEL SS14 MAIN COLLECTION ARRIVES - EBAYER JPR_CLOTHING
- Stil Haus Kitchens Vance Miller
- Diesel BRADDOM 888P 27x32 perfect condition
- Diesel Thavar 807C 27x32 perfect condition
Trend Spotting: Metallic Jeans? Say it ain’t so!
Oh my. According to the latest edition of Nylon Magazine, the newest trend in denim is Metallic Jeans. Say it ain’t so! I have seen a few of our favorite brands coming out with new, shiny washes. Included above are names such as Cheap Monday, Earnest Sewn and Miss Sixty. Even Rich & Skinny (below) has come out with some new metallic washes!
What do you think of this trend? Will you wear Metallic jeans? I mean I loved the 80′s too, but this is makes me wonder if this isn’t going just a bit too far!
Trend Spotting: Light Grey Skinny Jeans
Trend Spotting: Denim Ballerina Flats!
The newest trend in jeans: Raw / Dry Denim