Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Throw away my collection?!
- Selling Tepphar 73T
- DIESEL Laleta Men's leather jacket in Size Medium " PERFECT NEAR NEW CONDITION "
- BNWT Dior Homme MII 19cm Black Raws sz26
- BNWT Dsquared2 FW14 Runway Blue Faded Distressed Jeans size 44
- BNWT Dsquared2 FW14 Runway Blue Faded Distressed Jeans Size 46, 48
- BNWT Dsquared2 FW14 Runway Blue Distressed Jeans Size 50, 52
- AG Adriano Goldschmied Stevie Crop Jeans FCE 26/25 x 24.5
- Hudson Collin Skinnies in Weiss 27 x 32.25
- Wanted Thavar 880i in 31 X 32
Trend Spotting: Metallic Jeans? Say it ain’t so!
Oh my. According to the latest edition of Nylon Magazine, the newest trend in denim is Metallic Jeans. Say it ain’t so! I have seen a few of our favorite brands coming out with new, shiny washes. Included above are names such as Cheap Monday, Earnest Sewn and Miss Sixty. Even Rich & Skinny (below) has come out with some new metallic washes!
What do you think of this trend? Will you wear Metallic jeans? I mean I loved the 80′s too, but this is makes me wonder if this isn’t going just a bit too far!
Trend Spotting: Light Grey Skinny Jeans
Trend Spotting: Denim Ballerina Flats!
The newest trend in jeans: Raw / Dry Denim