Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Black Denim for Hot Weather
- Weekend Going Out Look: MiH Marrakesh Kick Flares
- Denim Review: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Jeans in Axel
- Denim Review: Paige Denim Rikki Shortalls in Vintage Black
- Ripped, Shredded & Slashed Jeans
- DSTLD Denim
- Denim Review: 3×1 Mid Rise Skinny Jeans in Wash No. 5
- 4th of July Inspired Outfits
- Cheap Kitchen Sheffield
- Thavar 8x2
- Belther 816B W31 used, hemmed to 30L but in perfect condition
- BNWT Diesel Jeans Belther 816J Regular Slim Fit Tapered Leg 0816J
- 7FAM Brett Bootcuts w A-Pockets NYD 34 x 34.5
- NWT 7FAM Roxanne Skinnies in Indianapolis 30 fits 31 x 34.5
- NWT 7FAM Roxanne Skinnies in HRLT 27/28 x 33.25
- AG Adriano Goldschmied Stilt Skinnies VBA 27 x 29.75 (1/2 small in waist)
- Diesel Thanaz 0R06K Stretch 33 x 33
- True Religion Julie Skinnies in Short Fuse Medium 24 x 33.5 (1/2 small in waist)
Trend Spotting: Metallic Jeans? Say it ain’t so!
Oh my. According to the latest edition of Nylon Magazine, the newest trend in denim is Metallic Jeans. Say it ain’t so! I have seen a few of our favorite brands coming out with new, shiny washes. Included above are names such as Cheap Monday, Earnest Sewn and Miss Sixty. Even Rich & Skinny (below) has come out with some new metallic washes!
What do you think of this trend? Will you wear Metallic jeans? I mean I loved the 80′s too, but this is makes me wonder if this isn’t going just a bit too far!
Trend Spotting: Light Grey Skinny Jeans
Trend Spotting: Denim Ballerina Flats!
The newest trend in jeans: Raw / Dry Denim