Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Event: R13 x Steven Alan
- Weekend Going Out Look: J Brand Jake Slim Boy-Fit in Gothic
- The Best Grey Jeans For Fall
- Layering Denim in London
- 3 Denim Inspired Outfits For Halloween
- Weekend Going Out Look: Citizens of Humanity Rocket in London’s Calling
- 3 Pairs 3 Looks 1 Brand: A GOLD E
- Denim Review: Hudson Barbara High Rise Skinny Jeans in Soundcheck
- Jual Kitchen Set Minimalis
- GIVENCHY SS2015 Now Available. Tshirts & Sweatshirts
- True Religion Raegan Reclaimed Bell Bottom Flares in Rancher 26 x 34
- 3 Pairs BNWT Of Diesel Shioner 27/30 - 801a, 805a, 74y on 1 Sale!!!
- BNWT Diesel Jeans Shioner 801A 27x30
- DIESEL SS15 COLLECTION - WISH LIST
- Best (dark) Tepphar wash?
- How much do 886B stretch?
- Similar to Belther??
- Tepphar 830k and Tepphar 835L sizing
Trend Spotting: Metallic Jeans? Say it ain’t so!
Oh my. According to the latest edition of Nylon Magazine, the newest trend in denim is Metallic Jeans. Say it ain’t so! I have seen a few of our favorite brands coming out with new, shiny washes. Included above are names such as Cheap Monday, Earnest Sewn and Miss Sixty. Even Rich & Skinny (below) has come out with some new metallic washes!
What do you think of this trend? Will you wear Metallic jeans? I mean I loved the 80′s too, but this is makes me wonder if this isn’t going just a bit too far!
Trend Spotting: Light Grey Skinny Jeans
Trend Spotting: Denim Ballerina Flats!
The newest trend in jeans: Raw / Dry Denim