Our Top 5 Denim Picks!
Did you know that the average woman owns 7.2 pairs of jeans? That’s a lot of jeans! They can be dressed up and down. Jeans are a versatile item that are essential for everyone’s wardrobe. With an item you are going to wear frequently, quality is a must. We have found the following jeans to be the most stylish, flattering, and comfortable.
1. Rock & Republic Kurt Jeans. We’ve said it once and we’ll say it again. These are our FAVORITE pair of jeans. They give a flat booty a little lift due to the back flap pockets and the flare is just right.
2. Joe’s Rocker Jeans in Miles Wash. LOVE these. The perfect amount of distressing and we find Joe’s Jeans to be very underrated. We adore their washes, clean cuts and the way they perfectly flatter our curves!
3. 7 for All Mankind Bootcut in New York Dark. These have been in fashion for a couple years now and will continue to be. They are the classic cut, snug in all the right places, and the wash is perfect.
4. True Religion Bobby Jeans. We guess by now you can tell, we tend to like classic styles the best because they don’t go out of style easily. That’s why we also love our True Religion Bobby’s. They are a bit more tapered fitting and we love the contrast stitching.
5. Diesel Matic Jeans. We love these super slim jeans with our favorite pair of boots or high heels, and the dark wash won’t easily go out of style anytime soon!